• Interact with other GLC fans through the Fan Chat!
• Voice your opinion with a monthly Fan Question!
• Compete with other fan-bases in the Fan Battle!
• Test your skills with the challenging Jigsaw Puzzle Game!
• Stay updated with the latest news on Good Luck Charlie!
• Watch the hottest videos, including featured In-App Videos!
• Read more information about the show!
• View #GoodLuckCharlie photos on Instagram!
• Stay connected with #GoodLuckCharlie mentions on Twitter!
• Plus so much more!
COMING SOON: Wallpapers and a Trivia Game!
ABOUT THE SHOW: Good Luck Charlie is an American television sitcom, which premiered on April 4, 2010, on Disney Channel. The series was created by Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen, who wanted to create a program that would appeal to entire families, as opposed to only children. It focuses on a Denver family, the Duncans, as they try to adjust to the births of their fourth and fifth children, Charlotte "Charlie" Duncan (Mia Talerico) and Toby Duncan. In each episode, Teddy Duncan (Bridgit Mendler) creates a video diary containing advice for Charlie about their family and life as a teenager. Teddy tries to show Charlie what she might go through when she is older in the video diaries for future reference. Each video diary ends with Teddy (or someone else from the family, even Charlie) saying the eponymous phrase, "Good luck, Charlie".
DISCLAIMER: Good Luck Charlie FanFront is not affiliated with or endorsed by Good Luck Charlie entities, or Disney. We are simply fans, showing our support for this amazing TV series. No copyright infringement is intended. Please contact us with any questions or requests for content removal.
More from developer
Here I give you all the well known contact numbers of the Maldives Taxi Centers and Pickup Centers.
It is simply designed with quick dial buttons to call immediately.
If you like this app, don't forget to RATE and COMMENT!
Follow me on Twitter @AhmadhHashim
> Your ideas are welcome, which you would like to include in the up coming versions. In Sha Allah !
> Please report any bugs