The following calculators are included:
Strike Temperature: Calculates infusion temperature, volume and water/grain ratio needed for your initial strike.
Mash Infusion: Calculates infusion temperature and volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Decoction Volume: Calculates the decoction volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Batch Sparge: Calculates mash water volumes, water/grain ratio, and grain absorption.
Gravity Correction: Calculates amount of extract or water needed to alter the gravity of a given volume of wort.
Boil Off: Calculates starting, ending, boil off and temperature corrected volumes for a boil.
Hop Bitterness: Calculates estimated IBUs for a given wort and hop schedule.
Hop Alpha Correction: Calculates the new hop weight needed to provide the same IBUs of the original hop when the new hop is a different alpha and or hop form (Pellet, Plug, or Leaf).
Kettle Volume: Calculates volumes in a cylindrical vessel.
Yeast Pitching Rate: Calculates the number of cells needed for optimal fermentation. Allows for multiple steps when additional cells must be grown.
Carbonation: Calculates CO2 pressure, and priming sugar weights needed to carbonate beer.
Gyle: Calculates the amount of gyle needed to carbonate beer.
Efficiency: Calculates brewhouse efficiency.
Hydrometer Correction: Calculates the corrected gravity when a hydrometer sample is not at the calibration temperature.
Alcohol / Attenuation: Calculates real and apparent attenuation as well as alcohol by weight and volume.
Refractometer: Calculates corrected gravity values when taking readings with a refractometer.
Styles: BJCP Style Guide
Color Estimate: Calculates estimated color for a given SRM or EBC.
Unit Conversions: Common unit conversions.
Currently the app supports
* Alcohol by Volume with hydrometer and refractometer
* Alcohol by Weight with hydrometer and refractometer
* Conversion from °P (or °Bx whichever you prefer) to Gravity
* Calories per beer with hydrometer and refractometer
* Temperature adjusted hydrometer gravity readings.
* Standard and Metric (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
* Mash and Sparge water calculator
Create Recipe's, Calculate OG, Gravity correction calculations to hit your preboil numbers, bottle priming calculations, keg carbonation calculators, Strike water calculators, SRM, IBU, Efficiency,ABV, and brix final gravity calculators.
Please Remember, this application is still beta, If you have any issues, please email the developer and report any force closes. We will work to fix your issue ASAP.
If the application is missing any features that you would like, email the developer and we will try to have it added to the project.
Your Recipes can now be saved to the cloud, so you can save your recipes on one device and have them waiting for you on any of your other devices!
You can now copy your recipes easily and brew thing again on a different date.
Now support For BIAB brewing!
Check out the Wort Community on Google+ for some of the other things i'm working on for the app, that aren't quite ready yet.
Brew Timer Features:
- Create, save, load, and delete multiple Recipe Profiles.
- Each Recipe Profile can contain events for all timed brewing processes.
- The Brew Timer can sound a user selected alarm and/or vibrate when an event needs your attention.
- Events can be added, edited, or removed while the the timer is running in case a modification needs to be made on the fly.
- Color-coding of individual event entry’s remaining time lets you quickly determine how soon an event will trigger.
- The Brew Timer can be paused and resumed at any time.
The Brew Timer is also great for timing coffee roasting, baking or anything else you may need to keep track of multiple timing events.
Is there something you would like to see in The Brew Timer? I have a list of other desired features that other brewers have emailed me, send me an email and tell me what you want! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unauthorized reproduction of the illustrations and images used in this application is strictly prohibited.
All illustrations and images are the copyright of SAN-X CO.,LTD.
1.원하는 맥주 레시피를 입력 후 완료를 누릅니다.
- 작업형태 중 매슁은 선택이며 호핑은 필수입니다.
- 보일링시간은 호핑시간에 영향을 줍니다.
- 쎌을 터치하면 수정 가능합니다.
- 입력한 레시피에 매슁이 존재한다면 매슁타이머를 거쳐 호핑타이머로 이동이 가능하며, 호핑만 존재한다면 바로 호핑타이머 화면으로 이동합니다.
- 그룹으로 나뉘어 입력된 레시피에 따라 작업시작 버튼을 누르면 타이머가 작동됩니다.
- 타이머 : 하나의 작업이 완료되면 다음 작업이 동작됩니다.
- 일시정지 : 해당 그룹의 모든 타이머가 일시정지 / 시작
- 건너뛰기: 다음 작업 타이머로 넘어감니다.
- 매슁과 호핑 그룹내 작업들이 여러개일 경우 좌우 드래그를 통해 확인 가능합니다.
- 작업 완료 1분전에 울립니다.
* Recipe formulation that can be saved
* IBU and original gravity calculations
* Modifiable database of hops and fermentables
* Attenuation calculator
* Hydrometer correction
* For entertainment purposes only- not be used for professional brewing. Accuracy is not guaranteed but is based on standard formulas for conversions and calculations
A mash and batch sparge water calculator
A boil timer with configurable alarms
A convenient place to take brewing notes
An email ready summary of your brew day
Support for both imperial and metric units
BrewDay saves each homebrew session so that you can refer back to them later. There are configurable defaults for most values available in settings.