So, get the app, purchase or download a ticket and off you go!
- Purchase of Single Ticket, Day Ticket, 24h, 48h and 72 h tickets in Vienna, as well as weekly and monthly passes
- The tickets are personalized for yourself or for a person going with you
- One-time registration (same account as for the Wiener Linien Online Ticketshop)
- Pay with your credit card with option to store it securely for repeated purchases
- Store fully configured tickets as favorites for faster purchase
Have a good trip!
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Vienna City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
works with the transit agency: Wiener Linien - VOR - Public Transport Transit Austria - Öffis
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from Wiener Linien and VOR companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
LIcense for timetable information: Open Government Wien
Stadt Wien – data.wien.gv.at
Wiener Linien – real-time information and routing
Tel.: +43 (0)1 7909 / 0
Vienna, timetable Vienna, Wien, Wiener Linien, public Wien, Willi, Zug, Train, OEBB, OBB, Fahrplan Wien, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Öffis, Scotty ,Public transport, Taxi, scout, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Qando, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan Öbb, postbus, westbahn, AST, Schulbus, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Wiener Linien, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, Metro, U-Bahn
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
★ You would like to know where parking space borders are and how long the period of validity of those zones are?
Just click on the red area on the map to get the wanted information.
★ You need information aber parking strips and residents strips to be able to better plan your trip into the city?
Just click on any parking strips to get detailed information about these zones.
(The details view can be closed by touching)
★ You search for car parking ticket stations, garages or park & ride?
Just activate the additional data catalog found in menu to get the needed information.
★ You want to know if there is a short term parking zone at your location?
Click on the right upper side of the map on the little symbol to center the map to your location.
(To use this functionality GPS/location must be activated on your device. Otherwise this functionality is not available)
★ You want to know if there is a short term parking zone at a specific address?
Use the address search to position the map to a given address.
(Click on the address marker to delete it from the map again)
★ You need to use the satellite view for better orientation?
No problem, activate it in the menu.
All data sets and zones will be updated daily.
This app uses the following data sources and icon of Open Governmen Wien, "data source: Stadt Wien - data.wien.gv.at":
Catalogs: Kurzparkzonen, Kurzparkstreifen, Anrainerparkplätze, Garagen und P+R-Anlagen, Parkscheinstellen, Geografisches Namensverzeichnis.
Icons: Parkschein-Verkaufsstellen, Parkgaragen-Standorte
"Kurzparkzonen Wien" is at no charge and will stay so. Please understand that the detail view contains a little advertisement banner to cover at least a fraction amount of the expenses. It was placed to not effect the usage of the app in a negative manner.
This app needs the following rights management:
- for the basic functionality: network connections
- for the location queries: location (GPS- and network based)
- Google Services (Google Maps, AdMob) for cache memory: USB storage (write, read, delete access)
The data in this app was reviewed carefully. In spite of that no guarantee can be provided for technical availability, content and reliability of the various services. Liability claims against Zonacroft e.U. which are based on corporeal or non-material damage issues, caused by the usage or non-usage of the presented information, respectively by usage of incorrect or incomplete information, are basically precluded, as long as there is no intentional or grossly negligent culpability present. All offers are without obligation and nonbinding.
"Kurzparkzonen Wien" is only distributed on Google Play Store. Zonacroft e.U. assumes no liability for damage of any kind, occurred by downloading this app from any third party store.
The stations are represented by 3 different icon in the map, depending on the status of the station:
- Green icon: Both bikes and locks available
- Yellow bike: Bikes available, but no locks
- Yellow lock: Locks available, but no bikes
- Red bike: Neither bikes nor locks available
If you use city bike in Vienna, give this app a try!
Purchase tickets for any ÖBB connection in Austria – or simply call up your ticket on your smartphone after purchasing it on the Internet.
For routes in Austria, you can also have your VORTEILSCARD on your smartphone, so that you can be sure to carry it with you at all times. The only thing you need for this is your personal “meineÖBB” account.
ÖBB-Mobile tickets are also available for many connections to Germany, Northern Italy and Switzerland, as well as for selected tickets offered by the transport associations in Upper Austria and Styria.
Your ticket purchase via smartphone:
* Start the ÖBB App and search for your connection
* Enter your personal data
* Pay via credit card, paybox or BUSINESScard
The ticket is saved on your device, so that you do not need an Internet connection when the ticket is inspected.
Advantages of a “meineÖBB” account:
* Save favourite routes and payment information – you will never have to enter them again
* Book online, and receive the ticket on your mobile phone: print-outs are a thing of the past.
* Buy your ticket and receive it later. If your plans change in the meantime, you can still cancel your ticket according to the applicable terms and conditions.
Further information is available at oebb.at.
Have a good trip!
The app ‚Parking in Vienna’ allows you to quickly find the parking garage closest to your destination:
• All parking garages are marked on a google map
• Additional list of parking garages per respective district provided
• Extensive information such as address, opening hours, prices, etc. available
• A route planner shows the way from your current location to the chosen garage
• Additional information on short-term, night, and long-term parking, as well as Park & Ride opportunities available
Aktuelle Kontrollen im Verkehrsnetz der Wiener Linien.
Von Fahrgästen für Fahrgäste.
schwarzkappler.info ist und bleibt gratis!
Um schwarzkappler.info zu unterstützen könnt ihr die "schwarzkappler.info Pro Version" kaufen!
schwarzkappler.info ist KEIN Ersatz für ein Ticket, wir empfehlen daher den Erwerb eines gültigen Tickets!
Verschaffen Sie sich auf der Karte einen Überblick zur aktuellen Verkehrslage im Wiener Straßennetz. Beobachten Sie mit den Live-Webcams direkt die Verkehrssituation rund um ausgewählte Baustellen. Lassen Sie sich mittels Push-Meldungen stets auf dem Laufenden halten oder nutzen Sie mittels Feedback Formular den direkten Draht zum Wiener Baustellen Management.
Und wenn Sie den besten Weg von A nach B finden wollen - egal ob mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln, Auto, Fahrrad oder zu Fuß - verlinkt die Baustellen Wien App auf die neue AnachB│VOR App von Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region VOR und ITS Vienna Region. AnachB│VOR nutzt immer die aktuellsten Daten und berücksichtigt stets alle Änderungen im Verkehrsnetz, und das über Wien hinaus auch in ganz Österreich.
- Route planner from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create your individual tour
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with < 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
On this day, fans carry a towel with them to demonstrate their appreciation for the books and the author, as referred to in Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The commemoration was first held in 2001, two weeks after Adams' death on 11 May 2001.