The application, free to download, is intended for mass use by those who provide help or serve the public. It is for the interlocutor, who when using the application empathizes with people with hearing disabilities. This is very important, because it is not that the hard of hearing takes care of himself, but that he educates the rest of society to think of the other.
Changes in version 2.1:
- Update to Android version 12.
- New design that includes a new color palette with adequate contrast for the screens.
- Improved accessibility with descriptive texts for screen reader-assisted navigation (Talkback).
- Better integration of the transcription with screen readers through the correct use of uppercase, lowercase and punctuation.
Changes in version 2.0:
- Allows continuous transcription, to be used, for example, as a subtitler on video call or video conference platforms.
- Allows you to share or save the transcribed text.
- Added dark mode, to have an alternative display mode.