• Work online or offline. Offline mode enables work in the field without a data connection.
• View my assigned work orders (TR and PM) in online and offline mode
• Full work order processing including create, assign, dispatch, update and complete
• Access all TR work orders that are outstanding, require dispatch, escalated and completed
• Create TR Work Order, and attach a photo
• Search capabilities allows querying of contact, tenant, vendor and employee contact information
• Advanced search of TR work orders
Accessing Angus AnyWhere® Mobile
Angus AnyWhere Mobile is available to all Angus AnyWhere users. Once the app is installed on your Android device, simply sign in with your existing Angus AnyWhere user name and password.
To learn more about Angus AnyWhere and Angus AnyWhere Mobile, please visit www.angus-systems.com
© Angus Systems Group. Angus AnyWhere is a registered trademark of Angus Systems Group.
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Angus producers place great emphasis on genetics which has led to the superior quality Angus cattle found in Australia today.
Angus Australia supports its members by providing the most up to date information on each registered animal including Estimated Breeding Values (EBVS), pedigrees and lots of other data.
Animal details are provided in 6 registers, HBR - Herd Book Register; RAR- Red Angus Register; APR - Angus Performance Register; MBR - Multi Breed Register; ACR - Angus Commercial Register; and the PTR - Progeny Test Register.
All of this animal information can be found under Animal Search within this handy Angus APP.
Also available is EBV search, Mating predictor, Member Search, Sale Catalogues, Semen Catalogues and the Angus Australia web site – the information hub for all things Angus.
Downloading the Angus Australia APP will give you immediate access to all of this from one icon on your smartphone. Information is updated daily, and this information is available 24/7 through the Angus APP.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Where available, users can view prices for feeder steers and bulls, feeder heifers, slaughter cows, and slaughter bulls.
States included are:
All data has been gathered from a variety of sources and has not been independently verified, therefore it is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed.
Improve your farm. Manage your animals and plots, inseminations, health events, feed rations, milk production, fattening, heat detection and stress levels through a completely visual environment especially designed to make your job easier. Including a customized weather forecast for your farm location.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
Dairy cattle management.
Beef cattle management.
This app requires an internet connection.
World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Latin America (FastCompany USA), Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)
Knowledge is power, and Brand Builder supplements the sales materials available on Licensee Services, arming you with tools while you’re on the road.
This convenient mobile application empowers you to sell the Certified Angus Beef ® brand with confidence.
Use this App to:
-Refresh your brand knowledge.
-Find the answers you need in a fast and mobile format.
-Connect with customers and satisfy their demand for reliable, great-tasting beef.
-Cost to downgrade calculator – an instant analysis of a restaurant’s lost revenue from downgrading their beef offering.
-Portion control calculator – compare actual product cost of portion cut steaks vs. cutting subprimals in-house, and make informed buying decisions based on the dollars and cents
-Sales objections – a guide through the four most common sales objections and how to overcome them with informed and educational responses.
-Local connections – identify farming and ranching families near you who take pride in raising the best Angus beef.
-Brand basics - our foundation, 10 science-based specifications and brand advantages
-Follow the brand – find all online outlets to connect with the brand.
From Cattle Visions || CattleVisions.com
Developed by EDJE Technologies :: EDJEMobile.com :: 866-839-3353
Cattle Feed Formulation Software
!!!OFFER!!!! Get PC Version for Free !!!
Send your Order Detail at firstname.lastname@example.org i.e Order No , Date and Country of purchase for play store. We will send you PC version in 24 Hours by Email for Free !!!!!!
1. Cattle Feed formulation software (Kg ) units
2.Cattle Feed Formulation software (lb) Units
3. Cattle Nutrient requirement Chart for reference(Mature Beef Cow,Heifers,Growing Steers And heifer Calves,Growing Bull calves,Growing Yearling,Growing and mature Bulls,Lactation,Pregnant) Monthwise and as per body weight.
>>Easy to use and understand
>>This formulation is Base on Dry Matter Basis so Most accurate.
>>162 Feed ingredient / Raw materials/Feed Stuffs commonly used
in feed are Included with there nutritive value.
>>All values for input can be changed as per your need.
>>Guide and Unit conversion Software is included in same file.
Whom can use Formulation Software?
★It can be used for all cattle Breeds.
★It can be used for minimum 1 cattle feed formulation and maximum how much you want.
★Who do not have lot of expertise in using complicated formulation softwares and do not want to waste time and money .
>> Result are far better then others because easy to use and change data in easiest way.
>>It takes maximum a hour to understand first time, and 5 minute to formulate every time.
Why to Use formulation Software
>> What you feeding to your livestock you must know. Feed cost is highest cost in livestock operations.
>> If cattle need certain nutrient, deficiency can cause lower production and losses while excess can also cause lower production and feed cost. So cattle must be reared on balance diet for optimum profit. Thats why you need to give required nutrient by formulating balanced ration.
============Includes In software=======================
>>Guide and conversion - Easy guideline to understand how does it works.
Cattle weight measurement - By girth and body Length shown with diagram and description
Unit conversion- Additionally provide unit conversion in case if you need to convert any units .
>>Input- Where you can find your ingredients/Feed stuffs 162 commonly used feed stuff included.But if you have some you can add them with there nutritive value.
Usually Names are different in local Languages and countries so go to google translator and translate feed stuff name to your language and change name in file as per.
Cost- you can Fill cost for feed stuffs
>>Formulation - Here you can do your actual formulation and feed mixes. It will show you
On Dry Matter Basis and As Fed Basis too
Units after download you can choose any time Kilogram unit file or Pound Unit file as per your requirement.
>>Diet Nutrient Density<<
DM %,CP %,TDN%,DE Mcal/lbor kg,NEm Mcal/lbor kg,NEg Mcal/lbor kg,By-Pass %,EE%,CF %,ADF ,NDF%,Calcium %,Phosphorous%,Potassium%,Sulfur %,Zinc ppm, Ash%
>>Nutrient Requirement /Animal/Day >>>
DM ,CP ,TDN,DE Mcal,NEm Mcal,NEg ,By-Pass ,EE,CF ,ADF ,NDF,Calcium ,Phosphorous,Potassium,Sulfur ,Zinc ppm,Ash
>>Print- You can print your out put formulation and results and costs.
>>Nutrient and feed stuff- Here you can choose feed stuffs for formulation
>>Requirements- Here you can find Nutrient requirement for animal type and weight
>> Allows File to ' save' On SD Card ,Email, ' save as' to use on other Devices Like PC,ipad,iphone,Desktop,tablet,mobile phone where ever you can open MS excel file this software will work in all those devices.
>> Download Kingsoft Office Free edition or other MS explorer software for proper working of this software files.
>>>>>> Unofficial Circulation Is strictly Prohibited<<<<<<<<<<
Monitoring fertility, health and feeding.
➤ Version 6 release:
* Complete new App
* Search cow function with individual cow data and graphs
* Overview of groups and alert lists
* Overview of management settings
➤ Version 5 release:
* Temperature alerts
* Light blue colored heat alerts during the first two hours
* Heat value increase, decrease indicator
* Nutrition graphs available for self-made groups.
* Improved user interface of heat- and health alerts.
* Management settings of heat attentions also apply to the CM App heat alerts
* Display of associated group name / number in expand screen.
➤ Version 4 release:
* Multi user authorization support (User management section CowManager website)
* Company selection list for users that are authorized to multiple companies
* Spanish and Portuguese language support
➤ CowManager version 3 features:
* New module: Nutrition
* Modular based design: Nutrition, Health and Fertility modules are only visible if purchased
* Battery consumption improvement
* Stability and performance improvements
* Added About screen to view active modules and app version number
> Fix: Android 4.2 and higher unable to update
> Fix: Crash when opening a chart
> Fix: Behavior chart hourly period not up to date
➤ CowManager version 2 release with many new features:
* New slide-out navigation menu to open system status, settings and alert views
* New chart views available with behavior, activity and temperature charts for alerted cows
* New CowManager system status overview
* CowManager system notifications on router, coordinator and PC failures
* Lactation value and days after heat fields added in expandable list of the alert view
* Added English, France and German language support
* Automatic language synchronization between the CowManager website and app
* Wifi and mobile network connectivity improvements
* New graphical user interface
* Android 3 and higher support added
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
*This app is ad free.* ..and always will be!
Please leave a review so the app can be improved, all suggestions are welcomed.