• Work online or offline. Offline mode enables work in the field without a data connection.
• View my assigned work orders (TR and PM) in online and offline mode
• Full work order processing including create, assign, dispatch, update and complete
• Access all TR work orders that are outstanding, require dispatch, escalated and completed
• Create TR Work Order, and attach a photo
• Search capabilities allows querying of contact, tenant, vendor and employee contact information
• Advanced search of TR work orders
Accessing Angus AnyWhere® Mobile
Angus AnyWhere Mobile is available to all Angus AnyWhere users. Once the app is installed on your Android device, simply sign in with your existing Angus AnyWhere user name and password.
To learn more about Angus AnyWhere and Angus AnyWhere Mobile, please visit www.angus-systems.com
© Angus Systems Group. Angus AnyWhere is a registered trademark of Angus Systems Group.
Angus producers place great emphasis on genetics which has led to the superior quality Angus cattle found in Australia today.
Angus Australia supports its members by providing the most up to date information on each registered animal including Estimated Breeding Values (EBVS), pedigrees and lots of other data.
Animal details are provided in 6 registers, HBR - Herd Book Register; RAR- Red Angus Register; APR - Angus Performance Register; MBR - Multi Breed Register; ACR - Angus Commercial Register; and the PTR - Progeny Test Register.
All of this animal information can be found under Animal Search within this handy Angus APP.
Also available is EBV search, Mating predictor, Member Search, Sale Catalogues, Semen Catalogues and the Angus Australia web site – the information hub for all things Angus.
Downloading the Angus Australia APP will give you immediate access to all of this from one icon on your smartphone. Information is updated daily, and this information is available 24/7 through the Angus APP.
Where available, users can view prices for feeder steers and bulls, feeder heifers, slaughter cows, and slaughter bulls.
States included are:
All data has been gathered from a variety of sources and has not been independently verified, therefore it is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
From Cattle Visions || CattleVisions.com
Developed by EDJE Technologies :: EDJEMobile.com :: 866-839-3353
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Cow allows you to check cow information about:
- milk production
- milk quality
- feed intake
You can also set the right actions like:
- milk now
- health treatment
- dry off
- pregnancy check
Organise Your Breeding allows for all users of the app to calculate the gestation period of a certain cow as well as their first return date (gestation period of 283 days and cycle period of 21 days). This is all calculated automatically the only piece of information that the user needs to put into the phone is the date of insemination. The user simply clicks 'Calculate Calving Date' and a pop up box will appear with the calving date and first return date clearly labelled.
SAVE & DELETE CATTLE FROM THE DATABASE:
Once you have calculated the calving date and first return date of your cow, you are then able to save it to the database which is built into the app. Whether you have a small herd and you record your cows by name or a large herd and record your cows by a number or ear tag you can save either one into the database. Once you have entered the name or number into the text field and calculated the dates the 'Save to Database' button will appear and a message will appear confirming the cow has successfully been entered into the database. If you wish to delete cattle records previously saved to the database, it is easy, simply go to the home screen and click on the 'Delete Cattle' button and all cattle saved to the database will appear, simply click on your preferred cow and all records will be deleted from the database.
RECALL DATA WHENEVER YOU NEED IT:
When the user has saved all of the cattle into the database through the 'Calving Calculator' the user is then able to recall all of this data when ever you need to right from their phone. By clicking on the 'View Saved Cattle' button on the home screen of the app allows the user view all cattle which are saved to the apps database under their specified ID number or name. The user can then click on the specific cow in which they want to recall the dates for and they will appear under all of their calving dates. To view insemination dates and return dates in relation to the specified calving date the user can click on the calving date and the insemination date and first return date will appear. Finally, if the user wishes to delete just one calving date this can be achieved through clicking the delete button when the insemination and return dates are recalled.
PLUS MANY MORE FEATURES!
And if you liked the app please don't forget to write a review and make a rating.
Pro Version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raddevelopment.organiseyourbreeding_pro
If you would like any more information about the application, need to contact me, or need assistance with the application please send an email to email@example.com
Keywords: livestock, calves, calf, cow, breeding, organised, management, dairy, beef, business, organisation, bulling, return, dates
Monitoring fertility, health and feeding.
➤ Version 6 release:
* Complete new App
* Search cow function with individual cow data and graphs
* Overview of groups and alert lists
* Overview of management settings
➤ Version 5 release:
* Temperature alerts
* Light blue colored heat alerts during the first two hours
* Heat value increase, decrease indicator
* Nutrition graphs available for self-made groups.
* Improved user interface of heat- and health alerts.
* Management settings of heat attentions also apply to the CM App heat alerts
* Display of associated group name / number in expand screen.
➤ Version 4 release:
* Multi user authorization support (User management section CowManager website)
* Company selection list for users that are authorized to multiple companies
* Spanish and Portuguese language support
➤ CowManager version 3 features:
* New module: Nutrition
* Modular based design: Nutrition, Health and Fertility modules are only visible if purchased
* Battery consumption improvement
* Stability and performance improvements
* Added About screen to view active modules and app version number
> Fix: Android 4.2 and higher unable to update
> Fix: Crash when opening a chart
> Fix: Behavior chart hourly period not up to date
➤ CowManager version 2 release with many new features:
* New slide-out navigation menu to open system status, settings and alert views
* New chart views available with behavior, activity and temperature charts for alerted cows
* New CowManager system status overview
* CowManager system notifications on router, coordinator and PC failures
* Lactation value and days after heat fields added in expandable list of the alert view
* Added English, France and German language support
* Automatic language synchronization between the CowManager website and app
* Wifi and mobile network connectivity improvements
* New graphical user interface
* Android 3 and higher support added
Angus Cowan Constructions Clients can:
• View updated schedules, photos, announcements and more
• Make and add selection choices
• Approve change orders
• View and send messages
• Upload files & photos right from the app
• Browse your project portfolio
Angus Cowan Constructions Team Members, Subcontractors and Vendors can:
• View project announcements, schedules, plans, photos and more
• Access personalized GamePlan(TM)
• View punch list items and client selection choices
• See status of change orders
• Upload files and photos
App-exclusive enhanced capabilities
• Upload any file from your mobile device for sharing with the project team
• Take photos and instantly upload them to your project albums
• Edit photos on the spot with advanced photo editing tools from Aviary incorporated right into the app – no need to download additional software
Gotax Record Keeping App functions in very simplistic terms. Imagine going to the hardware store to pick up that hammer, or the stationery store to buy that pen - what usually happens? - the receipt hits the glovebox never to be seen again. With this handy App you can instantly record and scan the details of the transaction and never, ever lose a tax deduction again. The inconvenience of recording logbooks are also a thing of the past. The Gotax Record Keeping App comes complete with real time data entry for your business use of; Motor Vehicles, computers, telephone, home office and Travel. Simply complete the logs and view the online business use percentages and help systems to guide you.
Record your expenses, Scan your receipts, for easy to read and use reporting each year or even monthly if you need to. Log book requirements are also dealt with. Complete in real time your use of your motor vehicle, travel, computer, home office and telephone, with running business percentage displays. Never again risk the uncertainty of guessing and never ever miss a valid tax deduction again. Seriously the Gotax Record Keeping has all the necessary tools to capture data real time and have it safely stored away for instant retrieval or year-end requirements. Our help system also guides you on what to do and what is required to comply.
Zoetis and RJ O'Brien are proud to present the CattleFax app, providing you with specialized beef industry information from award-winning analysts. The app is a true go-to, deciding factor for your everyday beef industry data and analysis needs.
Get up-to-the-minute information and follow futures markets from the best single source of information in the beef industry. Browse cattle prices, view industry data, examine industry news and check weather forecasts.
Optimized for daily use by beef producers and traders, app users can quickly access daily closing bell, market minute videos and market information.
The CattleFax app also includes access to:
• Fed cattle and futures
• Weekly US Cow Slaughter data
• Carcass weights
• Producer/trader calculators
• And, much more
The CattleFax mobile application is proudly sponsored by Zoetis and RJ O'Brien.
For over 45 years, the CattleFax focus has been information on, by, and for the beef industry. We are the global leader in beef industry research, analysis, and information. Since 1968, our exclusive industry database has set the standard for market information and analysis. Our expertise translates to a more profitable bottom line - whether you are a beef producer, allied industry business partner, or financial institution.
CattleFax is not a stakeholder in the market - we are an information and analysis service designed to meet the unique needs of the beef industry. When it comes to providing you with the tools you need to make profitable decisions - CattleFax is the Deciding Factor.
* Breaking industry and futures market news
* Exclusive international content
* Event information from around the world
* Easy to use
* Offline Access
* Search Stored Articles
* Integrated events calendar
* Favourite Items
All the latest cattle news and insight as it appears
To celebrate the launch of TheCattleSite.com, 5m, the publishing company behind the internationally recognised ThePigSite.com, have developed the free cattle Site App.
Now you can get the latest international cattle news, in-depth feature articles, event details and more delivered direct to your mobile device.
Our leading cattle news desk provides easy and essential access to the global events that affect your business and industry.
Offline availability means access to news where ever you are.
When you open the TheCattleSite app it automatically downloads and stores new items. Meaning you can read them at your convenience, not for example, only when you have a mobile or wifi signal.
Exclusive industry content
Our editorial team provides real-time industry coverage of not only events, but key government reports and Chicago Mercantile Exchange futures market commentary and analysis.
News Desk View
Items appear as they are published. You can choose to view as a continuous stream or category filtered.
Fast and simple
TheCattleSite app has been designed with the user in mind - a single view interface keeps focus on the content. You can easily see what's new, what you've read and what you've added to your favourites.
Favourite articles for a swift return and to save indefinitely. For example an annual performance report or a company profile.
Events integration with your Android calendar
Favourite events and they will automatically be made visible on your calendar. This means you'll also receive associated calendar notifications outside TheCattleSite app.
Customise your news subscription by territory or for a total view get news from across the globe.
More item categories and features to come.
Thanks to all for their contribution and continued support — TheCattleSite.com