Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Start Google navigation with one click
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental feature for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes (Dark, night and day themes)
* Start and stop Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi when the app starts
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive
* Launch screen saver using a shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* Optional immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Auto switch themes based on day/night
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
* Adfree available in settings
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
"com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes) this will stop my app
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google plus community to be a beta Tester and discuss new features:
Use your phone safely while driving. UCD - the only true hands free experience.
“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.”
IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering Solutions
7 day Free Trial.
Ultimate Car Dock Features:
• Incoming text messages read out to you.
• Reply to texts by voice only. No need to touch or look at your phone
• Answer phone calls by voice
• WhatsApp messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Gmail messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Send texts by voice
• Call anyone by voice
• Start navigation by voice
• Integrated with the call button on your steering wheel or headset device
• Full screen Music Player designed with driver safety in mind
• Start and stop music by voice
• 5 car dashboard screens holds 30 shortcuts
• Sleep mode for power saving and ease of this Car Home App use
• Speedometer Option
• Weather Widget
• Free online backup for apps data and settings
Ultimate Car Dock is a Car Dashboard, Car Home replacement app, with voice control, and speedometer. Try it now free for 7 days.
Set your preferences before you start driving, familiarize yourself with the voice control, and add your favorite shortcuts to the car home app, then simply take it out for a spin!
Receiving Calls and Text:
When Ultimate Car Dock is running, incoming calls are announced. You simply respond vocally. Your phone automatically goes into speaker mode when calls are answered. You can reject a call, and respond vocally with a text message.
Incoming sms text messages are read out loud to you. You can reply by voice, no need to touch, or look at your phone.
Initiating Calls, Text, and other apps:
There is a power saving sleep mode, just touch the screen anywhere to give a voice command, for example “Text Jane” ... “Call Jane”. “Navigate to Seattle.”
Sending text messages by voice is easy, just say “text” and the name of your contact, the app will ask you to speak your message, and give you the option to verify the text before sending.
Call anyone, just say “call” and name of your contact, the call is placed, and the sound is automatically set to loud speaker.
UCD is full of many user settings and customizations. A full explanation of all settings and help is available online http://www.appsontoast.com
There is a help section built into the car dashboard app, but if you need any assistance then please email us, we will do our level best to help.
Some 3rd party SMS apps can block any other app from receiving text messages! If you are having any issues with this just drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SMS permissions: Needed to receive text messages, read the messages out loud, and allow you to respond via voice.
Read Contacts: Needed when a call, or text comes in to check to see if the number is in your contacts, the app then reads out the contact name instead of the number.
Phone permissions: Needed to receive calls when the app is running, and to make calls via voice from the app.
Audio permissions: Needed for text to speech, and voice recognition.
Internet permissions: Needed for voice recognition in pre jelly bean versions of android.
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the settings, if you would like the app to start, and stop bluetooth.
WIFI permissions: Optional, Needed if you use the settings screen to have UCD start/stop WIFI when the app exits/starts.
Thanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translations
Thanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translations
Thanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translations
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts