Easily calculate your BMI by choosing your height and your weight.
• Your data can be easily modified with our two intuitive sliders. Simply choose your age and your sex to get the most accurate results. We display clearly your BMI and also an approximation of your body fat percentage, according to the data you have set.
• Check your health daily by updating your weight with our app. By signing up, you can save your weight evolution daily and take care of your health carefully. Your can save your weights daily in your personal space and you can manage several accounts on the same device.
• A customized chart is available to check your weight loss throughout weeks and help you keep your body healthy.
• According to the World Health Organization, the Body Mass Index of an adult should be comprised between 18.5 and 25 to be considered as normal. To help you understand your goals, the normal weight interval according to your height, your sex and your age is clearly displayed in our app.
• This application is suitable for everybody including children from the age of 5 years old. You can switch between metric units (kilograms and centimeters) and imperial units (pounds and fets) to track your weight loss easily.
Our app is fully translated. We value your feedbacks and we are listening to all your comments and advices to deliver you the best application for tracking your weight daily.
If you find any problem or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to send us a message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/monirapps) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/monirapps.vayvay)
Please share it, rate it and comment it!
O que é IMC?
IMC é uma sigla utilizada para Índice de Massa Corporal.
O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
O sobrepeso e a obesidade, indicados pelo IMC, são fatores de risco para doenças tais como a hipertensão arterial, a doença arterial coronariana e o diabetes melittus, além de outras patologias consideradas de alto risco para a Saúde Pública.
Para mais informações sobre o IMC: http://www.calculoimc.com.br/
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
FEATURES OF BMI.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- add your picture to your profile
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* WEIGHT LOSS DIET
- 5 day diet chart helps you to plan your healthy diet to improve your fitness and health.
* WEIGHT GOAL PROGRESS
- Lets you know, how well you are progressing with your weight loss or weight gain.
* DAILY CALORIE REQUIREMENTS
- Every person has a different caloric needs based on their lifestyle.
- Lets you know about your minimum calorie needs based on your fitness parameters and your activity
P.S. There are many new features such as data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
- Clear and easy interface
- Tracking weight, BMI and Body Fat Percent
- Body measurements
- Waist to Hip Ratio
- Ideal weight
- Interactive charts to view your weight curve
- Summary of progress
- Manage multiple users
- Metric or Imperial units
- Reminder to input your weight
- Export to a CSV file
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response
Remember : before starting your weight loss smart regime, calculate your ideal body weight...
The body mass index (BMI), also known as Quetelet index, is a measure of body fat that was first introduced by a Belgian statistician named Adolphe Quetelet.
To work out you BMI : divide your weight (in kilograms) by your height (in metres) squared.
For example :
A woman who is 1,55m tall and weights 59kg : BMI = 59 / (1,55 x 1,55) = 24,55
The BMI interest
In 1997 the World Health Organisation (WHO) set the BMI as a standard for evaluation of obesity-related risks among adults. The BMI ranges classification (underweight, normal, overweight, obese) is based on a statistical correlation between body mass index and mortality.
The BMI is used to identify increased disease risk. It does not measure body fat directly, nor does it provide any indication of muscle or bone mass.
The high BMI (of 35 points or higher) is associated with higher level of obesity-related mortality, with an increased risk of CVD-related deaths, some cancers and diabetes.
The BMI between 18 and 25 indicates a normal weight. (which means the level of risk is acceptable in accordance with statistical standards).
Moreover, this risk index does not take into account the amount of muscle and bone mass. Care has to be taken in applying these ranges to some categories of people, especially athletes, who often find themselves in the overweight range although their physical fitness is usually above average.
It’s also should not be applied to pregnant, breastfeeding women, victims of amputation injuries and people with dwarfism and gigantism.
However, the interpretation of the BMI impact on mortality is not straightforward as it ignores possible gender, age, ethnic differences as well as body fat distribution ( as the abdominal fat in particular has a major impact on health and physical state). The weight status assessment using the BMI must be undertaken by a qualified dietitian.
Ideal body weight formula
Using statistical methods in anthropometric studies Quetelet came up with index for determining person’s ideal weight :
Using the average BMI index 22, you can calculate your ideal weight :
For example, a woman 1.70m tall should weight (1.70 x 1.70) x 22= about 64kg to maintain overall health and reduce the risks associated with being overweight or underweight.
this index based based on the height and weight of the person
BMI Monitor can you get information about your body status (the person is Normal or he/she is Underweight/Overweight/Obese)
---- application Features ----
✓ very easy to use
✓ multilingual ( ENGLISH - FRENCH - ARAB ).
✓ multi units ( kg ,lbs ,cm ,insh ,feet/inch)
✓ advices for your health
In the application there is a special section (including official sources), which explains what is meant by body mass index, what are the limits of such an index and then how to interpret the calculated results.
The information obtained through the application, not in any way replace the advicethe opinion, the doctor's prescription.
The application does not require any permission.
- Índice de Masa Corporal: El Índice de masa corporal (IMC), o Body Mass Index en inglés (BMI) estima el peso ideal de una persona en función de su tamaño y peso. El Índice de masa corporal es válido para un adulto hombre o mujer (18 a 65 años).
La Organización Mundial de la Salud ha definido este índice de masa corporal como el estándar para la evaluación de los riesgos asociados con el exceso de peso en adultos.
Un alto IMC se asocia a mayor riesgo de muerte. El riesgo de muerte por diversas causas, cáncer u otras enfermedades aumenta a través del rango de sobrepeso de moderado a severo tanto en hombres como en mujeres.
- Índice Metabólico Basal: El Índice Metabólico Basal, o por sus siglas IMB, es un sistema empleado para calcular cual es el requerimiento energético mínimo para un ser humano para poder mantenerse vivo.
Este índice intenta aproximar la cantidad de kilocalorías diarias necesarias para mantener funcionando el cuerpo del individuo. Significa que el cuerpo quemará naturalmente la cantidad aproximada de calorías calculada.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. You are overweighted if your BMI is in between 25–29.9 and Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater.
You will need a weight management plan for weight loss. And no matter what your goal is, BMI Helper - Fitness Coach mobile app helps. BMI helper helps you to reduce your BMI to normal level (below 25), and helps you stay healthy and fit.
BMI Helper - Fitness Coach mobile app is HIIT Cardio Fitness Training Program. High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
Download our app to get motivated and stay healthy and fit!
Additional Features For This PAID Version:
- Complete HIIT Workout
- Stretching Exercises
- No advertisement
1 - You market buying diapers for your baby. The mark of a package of 22 diapers costs U.S. $ 17.34. The B mark a package of 15 diapers costs 12.80. Brand C, has a package with 40 diapers for the price of 34.12. What is the cheaper brand?
2 - You will buy beer. A can of 500 ml costs $ 1.90. A 350 ml can cost 1.28 and 600 ml bottle costs $ 1.80. What is the cheapest?
Custuni will help you discover what the best price. Just enter the information which he shows you the lowest price in comparison.