*** Galaxy S4 camera does not auto-focus in short distance, this is clearly a bug in their hardware, you will experience scanning barcode issue with Galaxy S4 ***
NxtNutrio is power. As featured in USAToday, The Miami Herald, Detroit Free Press, ExperienceLife, Tribune and more...This version of NxtNutrio helps unsuspecting shoppers spot the numerous chemicals, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and flavor enhancers such as MSG, autolyzed yeast extract etc. hidden in many brand name foods. It gives specific information about each ingredient listed on the package, explains exactly what the ingredients are and how they can affect one’s health.
With NxtNutrio you don’t need to learn the fine art of label reading, NxtNutrio does it for you. It’s easy format gives you the power to make quick decisions when purchasing food.
By knowing what’s in the foods you buy and eat, you’ll understand what many of these ingredients can do; you’ll be armed and ready to make better choices.
With NxtNutrio YOU’LL be in control (not the manufacturers) of your nutrition, your health, and your waistline.
And that’s our promise to you!
With the Hold the Allergen Android App, you can now see what goes into the food you are about to eat. Set your allergies from a list of 9 common allergies, pick a restaurant and then click a menu item.
• Food ingredient breakdown
• Filter food items based on the 9 major food allergies:
- Soy (Soy, Soy Lecithin and Soybean Oil can be tracked separately)
- Tree Nuts
• Generate favorite lists for easy ordering
• More Restaurant being added all the time, current list includes:
- Baskin Robbins
- BJ's Brewhouse
- Boston Market
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burger King
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carl's Jr
- Cold Stone
- Dairy Queen
- Del Taco
- Five Guys
- Garlic Jim's
- Jack in the Box
- Macaroni Grill
- Marie Callender's
- McAlister's Deli
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Olive Garden
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa Murphy's
- Pizza Hut
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Red Lobster
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Taco Bell
Have a restaurant you would like added let us know on our website.
* Food Guard is quick - you can figure out if you want to purchase a new food product in a matter of seconds.
* Food Guard is accurate - with up-to-date nutrition and packaging information from Food Essentials® (the choice provider of the FDA), Food Guard can warn you of allergen ingredients most people are unaware of.
Food Allergies are tough. Millions of people follow gluten and celiac free diets, many avoid peanuts & shellfish, others are lactose intolerant, while many others are affected by a myriad of others kinds of food allergies.
If you are one of these millions of people, or have family members who are, you know that grocery shopping can sometimes be a difficult process. Before you buy anything you're not familiar with, you have to look at the ingredients and make sure it doesn't contain anything you or your loved one might be allergic to. This process can be both cumbersome and inaccurate. You can use Food Guard to alleviate this problem.
Disclaimer: you should exercise your best judgement when purchasing foods; Food Guard is a guide.
Note: Barcode Scanner app is currently required. Instructions inside.
* Quick access to allergen info, nutrition info, ingredients and more
* Provides direct links to the info, no more hunting through sites for it
* Extensive restaurant list, constantly being updated within the app
* Favorites - maintain a list of your favorite restaurants for easy access
* Missing your favorite restaurant? No problem, request it through the app
AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic customers. This sharing of real experiences from real people allows food-allergic and gluten-intolerant diners to quickly and easily find restaurants that will cater to their special dietary requirements – and avoid the ones that won’t.
With the AllergyEats app, you can:
• Search for allergy-friendly restaurants “on the fly” wherever you are, without the need to be in front of a computer
• View restaurant ratings based on their allergy-friendliness
• Call restaurants of interest with the touch of a finger
• Receive directions to your desired restaurant
• Take valuable restaurant information, like allergen lists, nutrition data, and more, right to your table without having to wait for a server to find it
• Rate restaurants immediately
- Create list of your allergens and Food Sherlock simply tailor results to your specific conditions
- If you find a product that isn't catalogued, you can submit any information for other users to benefit from
- Get recommendations based on your allergens to discover new products
- See history of scanned products
Every 3 minutes, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the emergency department. Food Sherlock keeps you safe!
This app should be used a as a guide only, is not intended as medical advice.