This App allows you to book a Private Hire vehicle from Sadlers Taxis & Minicabs.
Get a Quotation for your journey
Make a booking
Check its status
Cancel a booking
Track the vehicle on a map
Manage your previous bookings
Manage your favourite addresses
The App is intended for U.K. use only, and therefore all addresses are restricted to within the U.K.
‣Easy: In two clicks you have a large fleet of taxis in your city.
‣ Information: Know the status and details of your reservation at any time . There is nothing more comfortable than monitor the taxi coming to get you, so you can leverage your time more efficiently .
‣ Security: We only work with reputable professionals, all By- Taxi cabbies go through a registration process where they are asked the official documentation of the driver. We recorded the positions of the journey , thus the passenger and the driver have an additional warranty.
‣ Comfort: You can book a taxi for right now or make reservations for the next three days. In both cases , you know the license number of your vehicle in less than 90 seconds.
‣ Savings: By- Taxi is FREE and you save radiotaxi rate . Our vehicles only activate the taximeter at the time when the passenger boards the taxi.
‣ Payment: When you book your taxi you can choose the method of payment: cash , Mastecard , VISA or American Express (AMEX).
‣ Options: You can select the number of seats in taxi, payment method, type of vehicle and add annotations.
‣ Traceability: If you forget something in the cab we can contact the professional who conducted the service to provide it ASAP. Only in the UK more than 55,000 objects are lost each year !
By taxi is present in more than 80 cities and towns worldwide :
In Spain :
• Palma de Mallorca
• La Coruña
and more than 70 cities !
In Colombia :
In Malaysia :
• Kuala Lumpur
If you need more information contact email@example.com .
More from developer
They each decide to put a proportion of their change into the charity collection tin.
Sophie decides to donated 10% of her change
Davey decides to 50% of his change.
Gitta decides to donate 40% of her change.
Sophie and Gitta each caluculate the total amount that their friend hasdonated, but they do not agree with eachother regarding the answer. In fact Gitta's answer is exactly twice Sophies answer. It turns out that Sophies calculation is correct and that Gitta has calculated 10% of her change and 40% of Sophies change. Both correctly calculated 50% of Daveys change.
What is the smallest and the largest amount that could have been in Davey's pocket?