* Presents estimates of Social Security MBA (Monthly Benefit Amount).
Estimates are intended for reference only.
* Graphically displays MBA profiles as a function of Social Security filing age.
* Displays MBA profiles for single individuals or joint filers.
* Summarizes estimated MBA changes in an easy to understand table.
* Estimates an equivalent annual gross taxable income amount (e$/year) for standard of living comparison
to the non-retired working population. Estimation is based on prior year's Standard Deductions and Exemptions and default (changeable) state income tax of 6%. Does not consider non-Social Security income.
* Graphs total accumulated income from Social Security as “Total Amount Received vs Longevity (Primary's Age)”. This demonstrates the advantage of delaying filing for benefits until closer to age 70.
* Actual MBA will be calculated by the Social security Administration at the time of filing for benefits.
* This app is a private endeavor and as such is not endorsed, sponsored or in any way recommended
by the Social Security Administration or any other agency, public or private.
* Comments and Suggestions are welcome at “CheckPointApps@gmail.com”.