It generate routes with SIDs, STARs and NATs and TACAN routes, using updated AIRAC databases. Also , you can set the enroute altitude.
To generate a route , you must write the departure and arrival ICAO airport code.
It works with any flight simulator software like FS2004 and FSX, X-Plane and more.
Made by Mihai Macarie.
TabletFMC transforms your Android into a wireless FMC. FMC function of 'Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004' and 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X' can be simulated on the computer with TabletFMC server.
* Supports Android.
* Automatically recognize version of Microsoft Flight Simulator, Aircraft manufacturer, and Aircraft model
* Easy to use
* TabletFMC requires and only work with 'Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004' or 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X'.
* TabletFMC requires TabletFMC Server that can be downloaded from website for free.
* TabletFMC Server requires FSUIPC installed.
* TabletFMC works in window mode only.
* TabletFMC and TabletFMC Server must be on same bandwidth and only support WiFi.
* If TabletFMC can't find TabletFMC Server, please check the firewall of your Windows, antivirus program and the rules of use.
* If TabletFMC still can't find the TabletFMC Server, please put the IP manually.
* If you see "Please open the FMC window" message, TabletFMC Server and TabletFMC are successfully connected.
* In order to communicate between TabletFMC Server and Flight Simulator, FMC window must be undocked from window so FMC window can be clickable.
After that, select the airplane type on the TabletFMC Server window and then, it'll automatically connect to the TabletFMC.
# Undock Window: Click the right mouse button on the FMC window and select the Undock Window menu.
* Depending on the performance of wireless network server's response rate can be varied.
* Supported Aircraft models are shown below:
- Boeing - PMDG : 737, 747 (FS2004, FSX)
- Level-D Simulations : Boeing 767 (FS2004, FSX)
- McDonnell Douglas - PMDG : MD-11 (FS2004, FSX)
- feelThere/Wilco Airbus Series Vol1 / 2 : A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340 (FS2004, FSX)
- iFly Developer Team : Boeing 737 (FS2004, FSX)
- Boeing - feelthere/Wilco : 737 (FS2004, FSX)
- Flight One Software : ATR 72 (FS2004, FSX)
- Boeing - QWSim : 757, C-32A (FS2004)
- Boeing - PSS : 777 (FS2004)
- Airbus - PSS : A319, A320, A321, A330, A340 (FS2004)
- Fokker - Digital Aviation : F-100, F-70, F-70CT (FS2004)
- Captain Sim : Boeing 757 (FS2004, FSX)
xFuel lets you quickly and easily generate load sheets for your flight. Be it in FSX, X-Plane or other simulators, all you need to do is pick an aircraft, your origin and destination, and with a tap of a button you'll get all the information you need. Compatible with any flight simulator, no plugins needed.
More than 30 aircraft with accurate data are included, with support for FARDOM, INTL and JAR rules. Fuel Planning output can be in metric or imperial units. METAR information can be requested, but is currently only available for select airports.
xFuel features a stunningly beautiful minimalistic Holo interface, and scales well to any device.
Q: Why isnt xFuel free?
A: Actually, xFuel is free! Its even open source! However since xFuel consists of the app itself as well as an online service that costs money to run and maintain, the version available on the Android Play Store comes at a reasonable price. If you would like to grab the free version instead, simply head on over to https://github.com/Zyg0te/FuelPlanner and download the latest version of the app for free. Though keep in mind that you will loose out on the automatic updates provided by the Play Store. By supporting xFuel, you're making sure that the app will continue to evolve and develop into something even better!
Q: Why does xFuel require INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions?
A: Internet connectivity is required in order to fetch the fuel plans. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is required to check for an active internet connection.
Q: METAR is seemingly never available!
A: METAR information is not available for all airports. Most large airports should be covered though
Q: Why isnt my favourite aircraft listed?
A: Sorry to hear that, but drop me a note and I will see what I can do!
NOTE: For flight simulation use only!
Designed by the Civil Aviation Authority Safety Promotion Unit, the Fuel Calculator application was created to complement the 2013 CAA AvKiwi Seminar, Get the Mental Picture.
See our web site, www.caa.govt.nz, for more CAA flight safety initiatives and an Excel version of the calculator.
- see all flights on a map
- check the Vatsim event calendar for the upcoming events
- check the ATC booking for today
- find out what's going on at your favorite airport.
Because of high requests now also available for other Android versions. This app has been tested only for Android version 2.3. For other versions, it can lead to errors and problems.
How many times have skilfully piloted your 747 across the country taking in the sites only to dump it into the ground or sea before you get to the airport, or miss completely and watch the runway pass you by below whilst still at 400mph?
This app may well be your saviour. Its simple! Dial in your altitude and current speed to determine when, and at what rate you need to start your descent. With a little practice and the Descent Rate Calculator you are going to get your virtual passengers down to the ground safely every time.
This app helps you to follow the standard checklist procedures in A320 cockpit.
*** DO NOT USE THIS APP FOR REAL-WORLD FLYING! ***
How to use:
Tap on each item to mark as completed. You can change between checklists with swiping or the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
All feedback are welcome :)
** This free trial version is the same as the full version except that each aircraft profile can only be used for 24hrs, after which you can either upgrade to the full version, or create a new profile. Any profiles created in the trial version will automatically import into the full version when you upgrade. **
+ Supports most airplanes
+ Configure for any number of different aircraft
+ US & Metric
+ AvGas & Jet-A w/specific gravity
+ multiple fuel stations
+ option to enter fuel by weight instead of volume
+ max zero fuel weight (if needed)
+ optional per-station weight limits
+ computes max fuel for PAX & baggage loading
+ computes weight shift/ballast suggestions when needed
+ share W&B reports via email
+ log changes to AC profiles
+ save app to SD card (Android 2.2 & above)
+ backup & restore database
If you have any questions or problems, PLEASE email email@example.com
## To those claiming that the description was misleading: the description has ALWAYS clearly stated that this was a trial version. Originally, the notice came after the app description, now we've moved it to the very beginning, so hopefully there can be no more confusion.
X.map is easy to setup, bringing map feature to average users:
1. Start X-Plane on your computer.
2. Enable WiFi on your android device.
3. Start X.map and follow the step-by-step screenshots in connection wizard.
4. The connection wizard automatically detects connectivity, once you see green light you are good.
Please feel free to send us enquiry, suggestions or reviews. Your support greatly motivates our development.
☆ Tap the screen to toggle toolbar buttons.
☆ Support Android Phones and Tablets.
☆ X.map connects to X-Plane and acquire data with WiFi network.
☆ X-Plane 9 or 10 running on your computer (PC/Mac/Linux).
☆ Android 4.0 or later.
X.map is an independent app developed by Meerkat Laboratory, it is not part of the X-Plane.
The app contains the most important Airbus A330 checklist categories:
- BEFORE START
- AFTER START
- BEFORE TAKEOFF
- AFTER TAKEOFF/CLIMB
- AFTER LANDING
- SECURING THE AIRCRAFT
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION
This is perfectly for flight simmers! It can be used on any flight simulator software like Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS2004), Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX), X-Plane and more.
Compatible with all flight simulator A330s.
This tool is not for operational purpose and is not associated with Airbus Company.
This tool to be used as a reference tool.
SOP and Manual calculation must be used.
I`m not to be held responsible for the use of this app or the outcome of its calculation.
NOW WITH CACHING SYSTEM!
AirMobileInfo is an application dedicated for flight simmers which provide useful airports information like weather, charts and other info.
You can find information of all airports, except charts that are only available for most airports.
Now you haven't to put in taskbar your flight simulator to search charts for airports!
Works on all flight simulators like : FS , FSX , X-plane ,etc
Code and design by Mihai Macarie.
Like us on Facebook : http://facebook.com/airmobileinfo
- V1.1 : A progress bar was added
- V1.2 : In-app download facilty with caching. You must have installed a pdf reader app like Adobe Reader
- V1.3 : Some permission were removed.
- V1.5 : Crashes removed. Thanks for your crash reports!
- V1.6 : Some ads removed!
- V1.7 : Installer size reduced
- V3 : Full caching system!
PS: We need lots of reviews and criticism.
Made by Mihai Macarie
DeLaval has developed an Android app making it possible for you to see your cows wherever you go. Either you are at work or busy with other tasks you’ll still know what is going on in the barn.
Enjoy the total mobility in a quick and simple way with the Android app for DeLaval FMC Online!
It is so simple that with just one click you can see your cows even if you are out doing other work. Now you can see your barn in your mobile phone – you’re just one click away!
What is DeLaval FMC Online?
DeLaval FMC Online is a service for users of the DeLaval FMC camera system.
With DeLaval FMC you can supervise your cows and barn from home – 1000 m range. Either during calving season or for general overview of the barn. DeLaval FMC Online makes it possible for you to supervise your barn over the internet – world wide range!
This very light application, is very usefull to send keyboard commands to a PC (with a java server on the PC).
You can add buttons and set keys combination, save the buttons list, load it, on the macros screen you can press buttons to send commands to your computer.
This applications is very usefull for software with many commands, like flight simulators (X-Plane, FSX, FlightGear ... ), or other complicated software.
SERVER LINK (needed ! And read the readme file) :
More feature soon :
more layouts for buttons, icons support, ...
Note only one ad at start, no more ! Pro version without ads soon.
Please like me on Clicking Studios Facebook page and if you like this app, please support me by donanting (buy the donate app by Clicking Studios).