The CSF Leak Companion App is designed to be the perfect assistant for sufferers or suspected sufferers of cerebrospinal fluid leaks. It provides key information and resources at the touch of a button, and is ideal for visits to your GP surgery, A&E department or neurologist. Use our consultant search tool to find a doctor with experience of CSF leaks near you, and explore the interactive global map of CSF leak sufferers (adding your very own pin to join the online community).
- general overview of CSF leaks, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- information specific to both spinal and cranial CSF leaks
- library of key medical journal articles
- global consultant search tool
- interactive map of CSF leak sufferers around the world
- e-medical accommodations card
- integrated access to csfleak.info
Permissions required by this app:
- write to and read from your device or external storage (for saving and viewing new content)
- internet access (for interactive elements)
- access to Google account information (to link map pins to your Google id)
- location information (to assist geographic searches)
Note on User Data: This app checks your Google ID during each startup and/or visit to the map and/or settings screens in order to sync itself with the CSF leak map tool hosted on our website. Your Google ID is checked and sent securely/from our webservers for this purpose alone.
This app is brought to you by the CSF Leak Association; a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (charity no. SC046319) promoting awareness of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leaks.