“Max Armstrong’s Tractor App” features Armstrong’s distinctive voice as he invites you to visit Max’s Tractor Shed, test your knowledge of tractor trivia, and try your hand at identifying classic tractors by the sound of their engines.
This app’s features include:
• Restored tractor photos
• Stories from the weekly Max’s Tractor Shed segment on “This Week in AgriBusiness”
• Vintage tractor trivia
• Audio engine trivia
• Calendar of tractor rides and events
• A link to “New Iron” highlights
• Armstrong’s Daily Updates from his Farm Progress America radio program
“My love of old tractors is pretty well-known,” he says. “Perhaps not as well-known is how much I appreciate and enjoy all of the technology now available to farmers and others. This app celebrates both the old and the new.”
Have questions, comments, concerns?
… so when we looked for a tractor app we were expecting more choice.
We found many good toddler picture books but none that provide just tractors - pure and simply - so we created one ourselves.
We also discovered that as well tractors, toddlers love random sound and color changes so we built the app to do exactly that.
Taking real high quality images of tractors from the countryside - no drawings - we removed the backgrounds, created some vibrant color changes and added some cool sounds for some basic but fun interactivity.
Tested with our own little ones we’re confident you’ll love this great little app, as either an entertaining distraction or a bit of touchscreen fun to hone first touch skills!
Free version with 3 tractors, different colors and a couple of sounds. No Ads or other links.
Paid version with 10 tractors, vibrant colors with loads of more fun, surprising sounds. No Ads or other links.
Paid version also allows vibration on devices that can, plus a control to resize the tractors on smaller screens.
Both versions work for phones and tablets with a simply laid out clean main slideshow screen and a “tap and hold” child lock to stay on the main screen and avoid unwanted exits.
We’d be delighted if you’ll download our app and doubly if you let us know what you think.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
While visiting, use your app to share with your friends via social media and find your favorite vendor. You will also be able to schedule your day to see concerts on the Free Stage or Grandstand. You will also be able to share your status or take a photo from the fair and post to your Facebook or Twitter.
In the past, Fair week concerts included acts such as Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Jeff Dunham, Three Days Grace, Alan Jackson and many more.
We also have motor sports at the grandstand which include Tractor Pulls, Figure 8 Racing with Rollover, and a championship Demo Derby. There is also an antique tractor parade.
The fair is the largest agricultural fair in PA and is home to the country’s oldest Dog Show.
With well over a thousand vendors, there are plenty of food stands to please your palate and many crafts and other items for sale.
Our exhibit buildings include displays of Industrial, Education, Arts & Crafts, Agriculture and Horticulture displays.
Our barns are full of cows, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, and horses. There are horse races several days during the fair as well as a horse pulling event.
There is also a Farm Museum and Historic Area which includes the original farm house that was on the site in 1855. A one room school house is also on display.
The fair also has parking for over 22,000 vehicles.
We have been creating memories since 1855.
The 2014 fair begins September 20th.
This is the most simple and intuitive app to swing photos.
You can take photo or choose previous taken photo, then touch and drag the screen to swing photo.
Now, you can save swing animation as a GIF format image file so that you can share it via Twitter or Mail.
I hope you enjoy all.
• View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
• View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
• Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
• Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
• Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your phone's home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
• Add a "Scanner Radio Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
• Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99):
• The Pro version contains no ads.
• The Pro version has the ability to record the audio.
• The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
• The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening.
• With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on "Near Me". When you click on "Near Me" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
• The "Wi-Fi connection information" permission is needed so that the app can determine whether or not Wi-Fi is enabled and whether the app is currently using that connection. This functionality is used to allow you to restrict scanner listening to only when you're on Wi-Fi.
• The "Device ID & call information" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.
NOTE: SOLO LITE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A NEW APP, SOLO AIR. Solo Air still contains all the original features from Solo, and a few more (like support for smart watches, improved UI, etc.) It is geared towards more modern devices, so if you have a relatively new device, download Solo Air instead.
This is a free demo version and includes:
* Great, authentic sounding acoustic guitar
* The same huge chord library available in the full version, with chord diagrams
* Hear and see how each chord is played.
* Strumming playing style, or pinger picking on a fret board supported
* Play with a capo to fit your vocal range
* Create and load custom chord layouts
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects for advanced haptic feedback
* Many settings to customize to your playing style
Also available in the full version, or in this app through in-app purchases:
* Classical guitar, 12 string guitar and electric guitars, each with authentic sound
* Create your own chords
* Play along to any music loaded on your phone
* Get chord and lyric overlays from the web - excellent for teaching yourself new songs to play
* Create, load and save chord layouts for your favourite songs
* Customize the UI to fit your playing style
* Record and export what you play to save ideas for later use
Solo Lite is a freemium app, that is ad supported and it uses in app purchases to obtain full version features. (Don't hate me, even developers have to make a living :). For this, the app requires a few extra permissions (these are in the Lite version only, the full version has no ads or extra permissions). Below is a description of how these permissions are used:
Required permissions for Solo Lite and the full version:
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for downloading lyric overlays, syncing purchased features, in-app billing and ads
VIEW NETWORK STATE - Solo checks if internet connection is up and enables/disables online features as appropriate
STORAGE - Used to backup/restore chords on the SD Card
Permissions only required in Solo Lite. These are not used in the full version:
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY - Only used to access the device ID. Solo does NOT access phone calls, etc. only the device ID (needed to uniquely identify the device and sync previously upgraded features)
The "Read phone state and identity" permission doesn't give devs access to passwords or other personal identity information. The only id obtained from this is the phone's IMEI number, which is a unique serial number tied to every device with a sim card. Knowing this number does not give devs access to any personal information, it only provides a way for us to reliably distinguish between different devices.
GET_ACCOUNTS - This is used by GetJar to identify users across multiple devices. This way, features upgraded through GetJar will still be available if you change your phone and reinstall the app on a new device. It is also used by in app billing to link purchases with your email account.
GET_TASKS - Used by the GetJar SDK. Not used any longer, but retained to support users who previsouly upgraded features via GetJar.
BILLING - Used for in-app purchases through Google Play and Samsung
COARSE LOCATION - Approximate network based location only. Used to serve more useful ads.
SYSTEM WINDOW - Used to show an ad on exit instead of on start-up. This makes the app start faster.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.