- flicking a coin (heads or tails);
- random card (you may choose to ignore duplicates);
- random colour (any colour from the colour spectrum, you may choose to ignore duplicates);
- random from list (create a new list or use a previously saved one to get a random item from the list);
- random letter (from the English alphabet, you may choose to ignore duplicates);
- random number (you may add limits, can generate positive and negative numbers, you may choose to ignore duplicates);
- random permutation (enter any text and/or number, you may choose to ignore duplicates)
- random grouping (create a new list or use a previously saved one to get random groups);
- random from rock, paper, scissors;
- roll dice;
- random from yes, no (you may include maybe).
If you want more than one generated random value, you can easily type the number of as many values as you would like and press the Get Random button or shake your phone to generate multiple values (this is very useful if you want random numbers for a lottery, or if you want to roll two die, or if you want three cards from a pack of playing cards, etc). Some generators even have an option to ignore duplicates, to avoid generating the same random twice. All will shown the total number of different values that the Randomizer can generate.
If you are having a bet with your mates and you want to make it more interesting, there is an option to add suspense when generating values in the preferences. You can also choose to show/hide history of the generated values. Save the results you get and view them later (NEW FEATURE!)
It is great for making quick everyday life decisions. All values generated by the Randomizer app are unbiased. Randomizer is an add-free app.
E-mail me if you find any bugs or have any suggestions; I will improve the app and update it. Please rate and comment.
In life there are often hazardous and difficult situations where decisions are not always easy to take... Randomizer will help you in the choices that you do not have the desire or the courage to do sometimes.
★★ Easily generate ★★
• Random numbers for choose the winners numbers fo the Mega Million, Oz Lotto, Powerball Lottery...
• Drawing Lots: Create your own lists, enter items (player names, drinks, cars, pokemon ...) and generate !
• Random letters: To generate a first or last name characters, play motus, number and letters or any other word game.
• Coin flip: No need to explain the oldest game of toss coin (heads or tails), sometimes nothing beats a little boost in fate.
• Random colors: Do you think Randomizer when your play Mastermind, color choices randomly guaranteed.
• Random dates: Need to find a date for your vacation, or simply a meeting? Nothing is easier with the random generator date.
★★ Coming soon ★★
• The random password generation, a way to find a good password and complex without being tortured mind.
• People generator (random identity) with firstname, name, gender, photo, birthdate et much more!
Randomizer has many options, Try it!
Follow Randomizer on Twitter @RandomizerApp
This application is in Beta version, it is still imperfect.
Do not hesitate to postpone a bug or make suggestions for improvements via the form.
With Randomizer it will randomly select an item from a list or reorder the items into a list. Randomizer also includes a feature where you can save the reordered lists and automatically store last 15 random picks. Or if you ever come across having to choose numbers, Randomizer got that covered too.
Some examples of Randomizer uses:
- Deciding from a list of restaurants.
- Deciding what to buy.
- Need a random list of your friends for a game that you are playing.
- Need to pick lottery numbers.
- Deciding on what to eat from what you have in your fridge.
Features in Randomizer!
- Random Number Generator
- Randomly Select a Choice
- Randomly Order Choices into a List
- View Saved Randomly Ordered Lists and Previous Choices
- Save and Load lists of Selections for Future Use
- Ability to access saved lists on multiple devices
- Ability to edit saved lists
- Ability to import and export saved lists as text file
Randomizer is simple and easy to use that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to use it!!
To randomize a single choice or randomize into a list, just follow these simple steps:
1) Enter your possible choices.
2) Either press "Pick a choice" (for a single randomized choice) or "Randomize Order" (for a randomized list) to view the result.
To randomly generate a number:
1) Press "Randomize Number."
2) Enter in your number range. (Note: Negative numbers do WORK!!)
3) Press "OK" and view your result.
Having problems with Randomizer? Or would like to make comments/suggestions for Randomizer?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!!
Additional features like EDITING & RENAMING lists, item SORTING, random NUMBERS, and a GRADUAL shuffle reveal mode!
Have you ever had trouble deciding something and wanted help? Have you ever held a drawing or contest and needed an easy, fair way to pick a winner? How about an argument with someone that needed to be decided on by an unbiased source, more fail-safe than "rock, paper, scissors"? Your answer to these problems, and more, is the Randomizer application from Kwixo Designs!
Randomizer Lite has a simple three step process that can quickly solve any randomization need in a snap!
Step 1) Enter the desired options to randomize.
Step 2) Select whether you would like the items shuffled, or if you want the Randomizer to pick a single item for you.
Step 3) Simply shake your phone, or press the big "Randomize!" button to submit and receive your result!
It couldn't be easier, and it's all for FREE!
You can use Randomizer to:
-Shuffle Students in a Class
-Choose a Contest Winner
-Decide What to Do
-Answer a Yes or No Question
-Defuse a Debate
-Help Pick a Movie
-Figure Out Where to Go to Eat
The possibilities are endless, and we hope our app helps you in whatever your endeavor may be! Please Rate/Review!
Feel free to E-Mail comments/bugs/ideas to our company address!
It has three tools:
The Random Numbers Tool lets you get random numbers in a chosen range. Choose the starting and ending numbers and you're ready to get random numbers!
The Dice Roll Tool lets you roll a dice and get a random Dice Face.
The Coin Toss Tool lets you toss a coin and get Head or Tail!
A simple randomizer that gets your needed randoms done. This randomizer will help you through your hard times thinking where to eat, what to do, what color of shirt to wear and many more. :)
Should you have concerns and suggestion or found a bug in the app? Just send me an email or do the feedbacks in the app itself. I am willing to develop this further to what it is now.
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
App's main features:
* randomly pick a place from a particular category nearby (for example a cafe, bar or a restaurant)
* create random groups from a list of people or items
* pick a winner from a list (or a loser, depends on the occasion) ;)
* choose a random number, date or hour
What can I do with Random?
> Pick lottery numbers
> Draw raffle winners from a list
> Randomize order of your class project presentation
> Generate secure passwords and random strings
> Roll dice and flip coins
> Anything you can think of doing with random data!
* Various random engines:
- Simple Number Generator
- Integer Set Generator
- String Generator
- Sequence Randomizer
- List Randomizer
- Raffle Drawer
- Dice Roller
- Coin Flipper
- Lottery Quick Pick (160+ lottery types across 50 countries!)
* Copy results to clipboard
* Save results to a text file (requires external storage media)
* Import data from a text file for Raffle Drawer and List Randomizer (requires external storage media)
* Bug reports will be much appreciated. It will definitely help improve the app. :)
* If there are other lottery types in your place not included in the Lottery Quick Pick, mail me the details and I'll add it on the next update. ;)
Do you often find yourself not knowing which PS3, Xbox, PC game to play?
Randomizer lets you create categories and add every item you want in them, then you just pick a category and get a random item from it. You can also get multiple results from a category.
This app will get you out of situations in which you don't know where to eat, what to play, word games where you need a random letter, and every other situation of this kind.
But wait! What if you can't get along about who should be in which team? No problems! This app solves this for you with the press of a button! No more arguments and hair-pulling, just clean good old fun!
To ease the use of this app, we here provide a small tutorial
* Choose the number of teams in the drop down.
* Press generate to generate the setup
* Click the add-button to add a person to a team
* Click the randomize-button(die-button) to randomize the entered persons between the teams
* To edit the name of a team, long-press the team and choose edit
* To edit the name and/or the team of a person, long-press the person and choose edit
* To delete a person, long-press and choose delete
* To add a point to a team, press the teams name
* To edit a point, long-press a point
* To reset the points, press the "Reset Scores"-button. NOTE: THIS IS IRREVERSIBLE!
* The P-column shows the position of each team
* The S-column displays the current score
* The D-column displays the difference in points to the team ahead. If two teams share a position, only the first team will show the difference