******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. SanDisk Connect is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation.
©2013 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Good Thoughts is designed to popup a motivational message or a great quote everyday to help you start your day on the right foot.
The application is triggered when you unlock your phone for the first time each day. Alternatively you can start the application to display the thought of the day.
1) Share the thoughts as an SMS (will cost money).
2) Display a random thought on click of a button.
3) Share on facebook or twitter.
4) Swipe the screen to see thoughts for other days. (NEW FEATURE).
5) Schedule the notification of the thoughts. (NEW FEATURE)
Note: This is an advertisement supported application. Internet Access permission is required to show the advertisements.
Perfect for students, professionals, and for use at home or on trips. Transcribe class notes to share, store, and so you can quickly search them for keywords; or even better, directly transcribe what’s on the board during class. Transcribe work memos, notes, and handouts for future reference. Transcribe greeting cards, a recipe you invented, shopping lists, and even your journal.
Simply use ScribbleIt to snap pictures of the desired text, hit transcribe, and get the results moments later in your email!
Tell us about your experience! <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is the free version with ads. Please try this before purchase.
1. The voice recognition is always listening and waiting for (your) voices. You can transcribe with (your) voices, but not only keyboard. (This application cannot transcribe a playbacked speech automatically.)
2. This application has settings for people with each dominant hand.
3. This catches the audio file to transcribe which is selected by filer applications, etc.
4. This has the simple voice recorder with the timer, and you can transcribe the recorded file without intermission. (You may need an external storage such as SD card.)
Because this application use the Google's Voice Recognition, this demands internet connection from you. If not, this inputting usefulness will go down severely. (But there is no problem about the confirmation of the saved data and recording.)
Please Download Car Log Reports for quality output ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softind.carlogsreport&hl=en )
PDF DRIVER'S LOG BOOK
*This application will help you to maintain your vehicles travel and expenses in your android device. This is a fantastic tool to be used for lodging your tax return.
*This application is capable of generatinge PDF reportsfile. Therefore, Aapplication requireds to ADOBE PDF Reader to view or print exported reports.
1) Add your vehicle by clicking add vehicle button and fill-out the required fields. you Once created you can also edit or delete and edit yourthe vehicle after your creatingprofile. delete Deleting the vehicle profile may cause to lost loss your allof travel logs s from relevant related to the vehicle.
2) add- Add driver name and fill-out the form driver profile.
3) To start a travel log initialize-out all of the required field and start your travel. NB-You can reset modify your traveled km by clicking on the desired field.
4) stop-Stop travel and adjust your travel km by checking your odometer.
5) check-Check history for travel summary. any changes such as You can also delete or edit logs here and generate one a travel report in a pdf if you want format if you wish to keep a back up copy or print a hard copy.
6)check Check E for summery, expenses and most importantly you can generate your major report here. (NB please generate your report within 30 days and store it in your email. a Application doesn't provide any data backups at this moment.)
7) You can check your generated pdf and you can delete those files to navigating my file folder on device
8) You can check your approximate location by clicking map icon.
Please report any bugs or changes if you need. This is the first version release of this application and I will customize this application according to your requests.
driver,log book, scanner, scan to pdf ,pdf, pdf report,travel expenses