Finally, you’ll never find yourself running into the subway, only to discover that you just missed the PATH train... Now you’ll know whether you have time to stop for that elusive cup of morning coffee. Or, you’ll know whether to have another round of drinks without missing the once-every-30-minute overnight train under the Hudson.
The full timetable for all PATH routes (Hoboken, Manhattan, Journal Square, World Trade Center) is stored in the app, so no internet connection is necessary! You can use it underground!
It’s that simple!
If an owner-operator decides to add more lights to his vehicle, with no modification to the factory-installed lights, this is legal, but should he get stopped on an inspection station and if one light bulb is not working, he can, and most likely will be fined for it.
Some drivers wait to update their logbook, but US regulation 395.13(b) (3) states the driver must be given the opportunity to bring it up to date if stopped at an inspection station.
Any State has the right to meet or exceed federal law, so it’s completely up to the State and inspection stations discretion to give you a moment or not to bring it up to date.
The goal of this application is to make the drivers safe, responsible, and professional, by providing them with an informative tool that can alert them during their voyage to be fully prepared. They have the possibility to configure the application to receive a warning of an upcoming scale at either 10 or 50 miles away, or both distances, or just to visualize the location on the map.
Scalechek is a community of users working together to keep a current and updated status of governmental weight stations. This user community driven app prompts you to indicate close or open for the scale status when arriving at the scale, thus by participating, the community is always informed.
The perfect tool for independent truckers and big trucking outfits, helping to be productive and efficient throughout their itinerary.
Allows drivers to quickly and easily locate governmental weight stations.
Includes, Geo-location and Map display: positioning of the truck and the weight stations within the U.S. and Canada.
Highly configurable, automatically signals the presence of oncoming weight stations up to 50 miles /80 KMs.
Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can allow you to bypass scales 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score. Just download the app and start a free 30-day trial to get bypasses today. After which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription.
All users, even those who do not sign up for the bypass service, receive our free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile site.
Drivewyze is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
We are very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy and do not share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
• Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
• Requires no transponder – turns your device into a “smart transponder”
• Updates regularly with new states and site locations
• Now bypass at 22 Florida Agriculture inspection sites
• Quick and easy setup
• Cancel at any time
• Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
• Hands-free compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
• Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station
• Runs in the background
• Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
• Resets automatically after each site visit
• Android version 2.3.3
• Active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
• Allow access to GPS
Scale options - Platform or Axle
Unit of Measure - KGS or LBS
Number of Axle Groups - 2 to 8
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Hide preview option while starting operation
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness)
- Remove app rating pop-up
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file
- A new option for deleting event files automatically
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call/SMS and video share on YouTube
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114617914804645646011), Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Blackbox, Dashcam, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android,
Using your current location or somewhere you typed in, and the options you selected, this app offers at most the three stations closest to you. We select and sort them not just by where the station is located, but by which entrance at that station is closest to you and conforms to your needs! Finally, we throw back a map with directions on how to get to that closest entrance at the station you selected.
The list of stations and entrances that are queried also change with the times. At the 33rd Street station, for example, two staircase entrances are closed during nights and weekends.
Swipe to the right on the main page and you'll find a system map that reflects what time you open To The PATH And Back. We'll show you the weekday map Monday through Friday. But if you find out you're staying out late this Friday night, the app will set the nights/weekend map automatically after 11 PM. In addition, when you select a station on the map you'll get the next two departure times for all the lines that stop there!
PATHAlerts is also available within the app! Now you don't have to open your mobile browser or check Twitter for any advisories, just open up the app before you head out and see if you should allow for extra time.
Manually look up the schedule for trains stopping at a station, during any day of the week or holidays. This feature will be expanded upon soon.
What are your options when looking to find your closest station?
* Transport Mode: Quickest, Shortest, Walking, Public Transit, Bicycle
* Sort By: Distance, Duration
* Handicap Access: None, Elevator, Escalator
This is only the first of many features I hope to include in this app, and the PATH is only the first rail system that I plan to have those features available to. Overtime, this app will have the same features (as best as possible) across all the rail systems in the New York City area! The long-term goal for To The PATH And Back is to make it a one-stop shop for all your rapid transit and commuter rail needs in New York City.
If you have any ideas for new features, or spot any bugs or errors, please don't hesitate to shoot an email. The more creative the idea is the more likely it'll be added (if it's possible), and bugs/errors will be fixed and pushed out as soon as possible. If you like this app so far please leave a generous rating as it helps us get noticed by more people. Also, please consider donating to the app by pressing the "Donate" button on the top right of the main page or pressing an ad every couple of days. Finally, the code to the app is free and open sourced at http://github.com/domrpblcj/tothepathandback.
DISCLAIMERS: THIS APP AND ITS DEVELOPER(S) ARE NOT ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED WITH THE PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM OR ORGANIZATION MENTIONED. ALL DIRECTIONS AND STATION/ENTRANCE INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED WITH NO GUARANTEE THAT IT'LL BE CORRECT.
Credit for the background image used for the feature graphic goes to 'mista stagga lee' on Flickr titled 'path train' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/justafuckingname/7568080820/in/photostream/), released under the CC 2.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/). Text and overlay image were the only modifications made to the photo. You are free to share and adapt the feature graphic, under the terms of attribution.
"Where have you been with this app and it's free WOW LOVE IT GREAT APP"
"Really good and easy to use, and the quality of the image is impressive"
"It really does work!!"
HIGH QUALITY IMAGES - Drive Axle transforms your grey, shadowy scans into crisp, readable images. Drive Axle can produce better quality images than a fax machine, truck stop scanner, or in-cab scanner.
Get paid faster and enjoy the convenience of Drive Axle. Scanning can be done before you leave the delivery location or at a later convenient time. With Drive Axle, you can capture a freight document with your phone and send it to anyone with an email address.
Scan all types of freight documents:
• Proof of Delivery
• Bill of Lading
• Fuel Receipt
• Scale Certificate/Receipt
• Vehicle Inspection Report
... And More
Drive Axle is easy to use. No training is required.
No fleet ID required* - Drive Axle can be used by any truck driver! Now you can enjoy high-powered mobile scanning previously only affordable by large fleets.
* The makers of Drive Axle make no guarantee that any fleet will receive and accept documents transmitted from this app. In order to protect against abuse and ensure fast document delivery, high volume document recipients may be subject to restriction.
Also you can draw the path manually on Google map and save by sitting at your Home/Office.
1)Save Travelling Path
2) Manually drawing the required path on Google Maps and Save
3)View the saved using Google Maps, View Navigation on the paths.
4)Share the saved the paths with your friends via e-mail. They can view the shared the paths using our app.
5)Get directions from any place to a location on your the path, if you are not on the saved path.
6)Help Menu is provide for each screen which is handy and useful. In each screen Click on Menu key and select
System Requirements :-
GPS, Internet (only for Maps and Addresses, less data usage).
Software Requirements :-
Android 2.3 or above
Seamless communication between driver's Android Device and company's Dispatcher including
driver's daily schedules, load processing, and vehicle inspection.
Audit control numbers for miles and fuel purchases
An EOBR like app for pennies on the dollar
Free Trial Period
If the driver does need a hard copy scale ticket for billing purposes, they can still pick up a printed CAT Scale ticket at the fuel desk within an hour after weighing using the Weigh My Truck™ application.
Professional truck drivers are able to create an account online that will store basic truck information and email preferences, as well as keep a record of past weigh transactions.