For students or PE teachers (Physical Education) who want to quantify the shares.
Works with QR to downloadable CSV free for the blind.
You can then save your results in a file which by all spreadsheets.
Performance optimization by instant comparative knowledge and action.
VARIABLE TO CHANGE
- All the counters independently configure each other.
- The number of meters (1 to 8). => We can note a team of team sports or see a progress ratio during several tests.
- The meter type (single or ratio) => Actions Positive / Negative or accumulate shares
- The step counter (1,2,3,4,5,10,100, 0.1,0.3,0.5) => Coefficienter actions functions of their correctness (0.1 is pure accumulate mistakes in expression APSA) .
- The title of the counter => greater readability
- Independence of counters each other. => Reset or partial zero
STATISTICS / GRAPHICS
- Graphic bar to access the summary of the percentage counter.
- Camembert with relative percentage of each spreadsheet to compare them.
- Clicking on each slice of the pie gives T +, T- and Grand total.
- Quickly access configurations:
with 2, 3, 4 or 8 meters
the ratio or simple counters
with different pitches.
Short, quick access to field configurations (fault in gymnastics, 100/10/1 counter ....).
- Export results in various forms (text file by SMS, email, local, cloud ...)
- No network, no problem! A qr code allows exporting a file for use with any type of spreadsheet (works with QR to downloadable CSV free for the blind).
- Works on all types of media (mobile, tablet) from 4.5 inches (smaller, I have not tested).
- 1 simple counter with the ratio and percentage title
- Several tests on the same criterion (8 possible testing)
- 4 meters with no different in terms of the accuracy of total shares +
- Mixed Meters (ratio and number of shares at the same time)
- 100 counters, 10, 1 or mistakes in gymnastics 0.1, 0.3, 0.5 ..
For now, I suggest the "light" version.
If I have time this summer, you should be able to:
- Create your own quick configurations and save them.
- I made you a "small" video usage ....
Meanwhile, if you see quick configurations, do not hesitate to contact me ...
With multiple users, the graphics appear only second pass. Return to the counters and graphics ... and there it works. I look at this....