- Drip laterals and micro-sprinklers
- Main lines (e.g. PVC, PE)
- Energy calculators
Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Afrikaans, Amharic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and more)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit http://opensprinkler.com.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: https://opensprinkler.com/forums
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App
Aplicación para la automatización del riego en fincas agrícolas, parques y jardines.
Aplicación residente en el smartphone que permite llevar una completa gestión del riego y fertirrigación desde cualquier lugar del mundo con acceso a Internet, actuando sobre los programadores de riego en campo Agronic 2500 y Agronic 4000.
Conexión permanente con las parcelas de riego sobre las que se puede actuar y consultar de forma inmediata y con un fácil manejo.
Prestaciones más destacadas de la aplicación:
- Permite órdenes manuales con respuesta inmediata.
Permite hacer programación sobre la parcela de riego o sobre los cultivos de forma individual o masiva.
-Consulta del estado actual de riego con etiquetas de identificación sobre mapas.
-Consulta diaria de los últimos 7 días sobre el historial de riego acumulado, valores de los sensores (analógicos, digitales y contadores), condicionantes de riego y anomalías.
Progrés ofrece: “La gestión del riego en su bolsillo”.
Adaptada para dispositivos de gama media alta.
Contacto en email@example.com
THIS APP REQUIRES A USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN. CONTACT CYBER-RAIN IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING CUSTOMER AND WANT ACCESS TO THE CLOUD APP, OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE CLOUD SYSTEM.
The Cyber-Rain Cloud Smart Control app allows you to view the status of your Cyber-Rain irrigation controller(s), to perform manual runs for various zones, stop an existing run, put one or more controllers on hold, and to upload images of your irrigation zones.
The Cyber-Rain XCI Cloud Irrigation Control System uses advanced water-saving technology based on local weather forecast data for your area to maximize water savings. This eliminates the need for expensive and short-range remotes to verify that the irrigation system is running smoothly from the field. Cyber-Rain is a leader in water conservation technologies for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial applications.
* Display Waste Water Treatment plant name in the application
* Shake device to clear
* Adjust SRT as required
* More Calculations
* History Graphing
PGR Mix Master is a tool to assist commercial greenhouse personnel in calculating correct dilutions for plant growth regulators. The application was developed by the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension with financial support from Fine Americas, Inc.
PGR Mix Master can calculate dilutions for most PGRs available to commercial greenhouses, these include:
• Piccolo 10X
PGR Mix Master allows the user to specify a product, final dilution volume (in gallons), and dilution concentration (PPM). Once these three inputs are made PGR Mix Master will display the amount of PGR needed to obtain the desired concentration.
This app is designed to save you time and help increase productivity in the field. Ewing’s app allows you to quickly locate your nearest Ewing branch, access handy landscape and irrigation calculators and conversion tables. Stay up-to-speed with the latest news and information from Ewing via Twitter and Facebook.
Want to find the nearest branch?
Simply enter your city, state or ZIP code into the branch locator and get driving directions to all Ewing branches within a 25 mile radius via GPS. Get in, get out and onto your next jobsite.
Need quick and easy calculations?
Access common formulas and conversions for drip irrigation, sprinkler systems, lighting and fertilizer applications. Use these calculators and conversion tables for quick results in the field. Share the results with a coworker or client by using the included text or email buttons.
Feeling out of the loop?
Stay informed with the latest news releases, blog posts and articles from Ewing. Connect with Ewing on Twitter and Facebook.
TOOLS & FEATURES
•Search by city, state or ZIP to find the nearest branch within a 25 mile radius
•Access driving directions via GPS (Google Maps)
•Add your preferred branch to your contacts instantly
•View store hours
•One Touch Call or email a branch
Formulas & Conversions
•Irrigation. Calculate precipitation rates and run times in drip irrigation and sprinkler systems.
•Lighting. Calculate voltage drop and access conversion formulas for volts, watts and amps.
•Turf. Use the fertilizer calculator to determine application rates.
•Conversions. Use the conversion tables for length, volume, weight, area and temperature.
•Area. Calculate the area of square or rectangle, circle, oval, irregular shape, triangle or trapezoid.
News & Resources
•Access the latest news releases, blog posts and articles from Ewing.
•Connect with Ewing on Twitter and Facebook.
•Links to Ewing’s Education Services and e-commerce websites.
Information contained in the technical tools section is based upon generally accepted formulas, computations and trade practices. Ewing Irrigation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, shall not be responsible or liable therefore if any problems, difficulties or injuries should arise from or in connection with the use or applications of this information, or if there is any error herein, typographical or otherwise.
The WaterMe app allows you to manage and control up to 10 programmable zones and schedules, view statistical flow data in real time, shutdown your irrigation system remotely in the event of a leak and much more.
WaterMe takes water management to the next level with an included Nymet 1" Flow Sensor to manage your water usage, record flow rate data and detect leaks.
WaterMe is adaptable to actual weather conditions and will automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather events, saving you money in winter and your plants in summer.
To actually monitor and control your irrigation system the WaterMe app requires you to have a WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller, for more information please visit http://www.waterme.com.au
*Please note that use of the mobile app or web browser remotely requires access to the internet.
In this light, ENORASIS aims to develop an irrigation management Decision Support System (ENORASIS Service Platform and Components) for farmers and water management organizations. The Enorasis mobile application has been developed with the goal of getting the management of the Enorasis platform closer to the field, where the farmer can make use of network positioning and device embedded GPS to define the boundaries of fields and plots, as well as deploy sensors and valves in their right position.
With the help of the Enorasis mobile application the user can easily access anywhere and anytime to the most important information of the system, not only the measures obtained by sensors and the quantity of water irrigated by valves, but also which is the irrigation plan and the weather forecast for the next days.
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
Monitor your energy consumption and save by conserving energy.
ALL IN ONE:
* HOME SECURITY: protect your home from burglary, fire, flood and more...
* ENERGY MANAGEMENT: save money by monitoring and managing energy usage
* HEALTH CARE: get emergency alerts in case of fall or other incident
* HOME AUTOMATION: automate your lights, thermostats, shades, irrigation and more...
• unlimited number of virtual alarms (partitions)
• trigger alarms in case of:
o intruder (motion sensors and door/window sensors),
o fire (smoke sensors),
o flood (water leakage sensors),
o gas (CO sensors)
o panic button,
o duress (if someone force you to disarm your system)
o health care (in case of missing actions during particular time e.g. motion, door opening, laying on bed...)
• remote arm/disarm and status-info with any smartphone
• vandal proof - Zipabox is 24/7 monitored by central station which triggers alarm in case of connection loss
• easy integration with existing alarm systems (DSC, Honeywell...)
• easy online setup and configuration through web based interface
• use of same sensors for security and automation purposes
• real-time monitoring energy consumption with your smartphone
• automatically turn on/off your appliances in accordance with electricity prices
• see detailed analysis of your energy consumption
• save energy by automating lights, thermostats, sun shades...
• easy installation of wireless modules
• Z-Wave and ZigBee lighting modules support
• support remote dimming and on/off switching with any smartphone
• unlimited number of scenes supported
• turn lights on during emergencies
• advanced event based rules configuration
• auto-pilot lighting programs to discourage intruders while home is empty
• multi room heating and cooling control with your smartphone
• advanced programming scheduler online, accessible over web browser
• easily create unlimited number of custom zones (thermostats)
• multi zone humidity control by using standard humidifiers and dehumidifiers
• advanced event based rules to automate home climate based on other environmental and home events
• include climate control in automation scenes together with alarm, lighting, shades, etc
• notification and automated actions in case of over-temperature events, power outages, and other incidents…
• control unlimited number of irrigation zones
• use advanced programming options online to setup perfect irrigation process
• automate irrigation system based on Internet weather forecast
• integrate your irrigation scheme together with your complete home automation scenarios
• control blinds, roller-shutters, curtains and pergolas using your smartphone
• automate motors by using fun and easy programming tool online
• add your sun shading commands into home scenarios together with lights, climate, alarms...
• automate your shades to react to outside weather conditions
• easy installation using pre-configured wireless modules
But also: : Energy Metering, Video monitoring and more ...
The FAO Penman-Monteith ETo estimate can be derived from the original equation of Penman-Monteith and aerodynamic and surface drag equations.
The goal of universal use of ETo using the FAO method Pennman-Monteith, although missing climate data.
For the complete calculation of ETo needed temperature, relative humidity, wind and radiation sensors.
However this app is capable calculate the ETo only with the temperature data, assuming the dew point temperature such as the minimum temperature, wind speed of 1.5 m/s and solar radiation clear day.
The location is carried through a location sensor or clicking a map.
Groups the results, ETo, Precipitation and Events Rain of the last seven days to be used in IrrglApp nad LandsWater
Calculate the percentage of ETo due to radiation.
Supports English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Supports Metric and English Units (US).
Imports data from weather stations near the place elected.
LandsWater makes their watering programs are smart and adapt to the real needs of the plants, is available for Android. Calculate the amount of water, the number of irrigations and duration, depending on the climate in your plot and its plants. Prepares annual irrigation schedule, and sent to the irrigation controller.
Why use LandsWater?
★ GREAT SAVINGS: The irrigation water deficit, the rising cost of m3, rising electricity rates, episodes of drought and climate change, makes LandsWater help you save water and perform efficient irrigations using climate data updated every day.
★ COVERAGE: currently provides coverage to 216 Nations by 40,000 weather stations, reference evapotranspiration calculated by FAO Penman-Monteith method.
★ INNOVATION: Use the results of research projects, based on experience in research in irrigation, is an evolution of the document Wucols (University of California Cooperative Extension, California Departement of Water Resources), by Francisco Catalan, Agronomist, University of Valencia.
★ GLOBAL: Use the location of his mobile phone to use data from the nearest stations and the coefficients of the zone, depending on the plants, stress, microclimate, planting density and soil evaporation in any part of the world.
★ SMART: See details of the nearest stations that have validated data, if a station fails, another nearby will provide the data. Send the Annual Plan for Zones to the irrigation.
★ ECOLOGICAL: You can get savings of 40% water, adapting to the real needs of the plants. Notifies the diversion of Annual Plan needs regarding scheduled. Your plants will be splendid and comply with local restrictions. Repaid prior to its investment in the irrigation system.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE: Can be modified to your specific case, its climate data, greenhouses, mesh, moisture probes, also adapted for the prevention and treatment plant. Multizone program, urban gardens, vertical gardens. Ask us.