Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Slovenian and Spanish)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit http://rayshobby.net/cart/os.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: http://rayshobby.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/salbahra/Sprinklers
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
THIS APP REQUIRES A USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN. CONTACT CYBER-RAIN IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING CUSTOMER AND WANT ACCESS TO THE CLOUD APP, OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE CLOUD SYSTEM.
The Cyber-Rain Cloud Smart Control app allows you to view the status of your Cyber-Rain irrigation controller(s), to perform manual runs for various zones, stop an existing run, put one or more controllers on hold, and to upload images of your irrigation zones.
The Cyber-Rain XCI Cloud Irrigation Control System uses advanced water-saving technology based on local weather forecast data for your area to maximize water savings. This eliminates the need for expensive and short-range remotes to verify that the irrigation system is running smoothly from the field. Cyber-Rain is a leader in water conservation technologies for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial applications.
- Drip laterals and micro-sprinklers
- Main lines (e.g. PVC, PE)
- Energy calculators
Suppliers are introduced (Community of water users, wells, etc ...) and geo water meter to easily select the nearest to our position.
Introducing the water meter readings, consumption get that water meter for months, in particular, as well as their supplier and the cost of that consumption.
• Calculation of consumption by water meter.
• Calculation of consumption per supplier.
• Charts consumption.
• Visualization of all readings introduced.
• Possibility to calculate a reading from the consumption point.
• Selection of the water meter nearest to your current position to operate it.
• Set the units of measure, volume and area.
• Calculation of amount payable according to consumption.
All apps are prone to issues. This app has excellent support and can fix these things. Contact me first before leaving bad reviews.
• Выбор источника (колодец, водоем и т.п.)
• Выбор желаемого давления в системе, глубины залегания воды и т.п.
• Выбор точек водоразбора: количество кранов, туалетов, стиральных машин и т.д.
Есть возможность сохранить произведенный подбор.
The app allows you to -
• control multiple HydraWise units from the one app
• configure watering schedules and zones
• configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• view watering and rainfall reports
• view watering schedules and history
• manually run (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• view forecast and current weather conditions
This app requires a valid account at http://hydrawise.com. A trial account is free. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a HydraWise irrigation controller is required - this can be purchased from the HydraWise website.
With a HydraWise Irrigation Controller you can -
• save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather (rainfall, wind, temperature, humidity)
• control the system from anywhere in the world
• water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one login
Use when at home or away.
* Turn zones on or off.
* Suspend and restart scheduled programming.
* Run individual programs immediately.
* Run a valve test.
Requires OnPoint EcoSystems WaterPoint 1000 WiFi Irrigation Controller.
More from developer
The FAO Penman-Monteith ETo estimate can be derived from the original equation of Penman-Monteith and aerodynamic and surface drag equations.
The goal of universal use of ETo using the FAO method Pennman-Monteith, although missing climate data.
For the complete calculation of ETo needed temperature, relative humidity, wind and radiation sensors.
However this app is capable calculate the ETo only with the temperature data, assuming the dew point temperature such as the minimum temperature, wind speed of 1.5 m/s and solar radiation clear day.
The location is carried through a location sensor or clicking a map.
Groups the results, ETo, Precipitation and Events Rain of the last seven days to be used in IrrglApp nad LandsWater
Calculate the percentage of ETo due to radiation.
Supports English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Supports Metric and English Units (US).
Imports data from weather stations near the place elected.
LandsWater makes their watering programs are smart and adapt to the real needs of the plants, is available for Android. Calculate the amount of water, the number of irrigations and duration, depending on the climate in your plot and its plants. Prepares annual irrigation schedule, and sent to the irrigation controller.
Why use LandsWater?
★ GREAT SAVINGS: The irrigation water deficit, the rising cost of m3, rising electricity rates, episodes of drought and climate change, makes LandsWater help you save water and perform efficient irrigations using climate data updated every day.
★ COVERAGE: currently provides coverage to 216 Nations by 40,000 weather stations, reference evapotranspiration calculated by FAO Penman-Monteith method.
★ INNOVATION: Use the results of research projects, based on experience in research in irrigation, is an evolution of the document Wucols (University of California Cooperative Extension, California Departement of Water Resources), by Francisco Catalan, Agronomist, University of Valencia.
★ GLOBAL: Use the location of his mobile phone to use data from the nearest stations and the coefficients of the zone, depending on the plants, stress, microclimate, planting density and soil evaporation in any part of the world.
★ SMART: See details of the nearest stations that have validated data, if a station fails, another nearby will provide the data. Send the Annual Plan for Zones to the irrigation.
★ ECOLOGICAL: You can get savings of 40% water, adapting to the real needs of the plants. Notifies the diversion of Annual Plan needs regarding scheduled. Your plants will be splendid and comply with local restrictions. Repaid prior to its investment in the irrigation system.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE: Can be modified to your specific case, its climate data, greenhouses, mesh, moisture probes, also adapted for the prevention and treatment plant. Multizone program, urban gardens, vertical gardens. Ask us.