Die Übernahme der Daten in den Kalender wird nicht unterstützt, für diesen Zweck gibt es Lösungen (z.B. google-Kalender Funktion 'Weitere Kalender', oder den Import von Schulferien/Feiertagen im ics-Format.)
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* tag / group events for easy sorting
Now you can capture all of your life's achievements and victories!
The main features of the application:
- Events can be set any time and view the time in different formats (seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, or years).
- Widget for your desktop shows two upcoming events.
- Event notification sound and vibration signals.
- Repeat the event. Each event can be set Repeat by hour, day, week, month and year.
- Change the color of text in the event at his approach. If less than 24 hours, from 3 to 24 hours, from 0 to 3 hours, and if passed from 0 to 24 hours and 24 hours or more.
- Change the background image and font of the text in each event.
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- To limit children's "real world" play time, to allow taking fair turns and to educate about the meaning of time.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
Easy to control on your SmartWatch: Swipe to enter the time in minutes and seconds. Tap the digits to add a single minute or second, swipe again and press to start the or stop the timer.
Once the time is up, the watch wake up and will vibrate.
Since at any moment only one SmartWatch app can be active, you should not exit the app while the counter is active. You can still switch to the time display on the watch while the app is running.
Please contact me by email if you have questions or feature requests. I can't respond in the comments.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Feedback is very much appreciated, but please use email to contact me.