Ahora disponible en español.
-- Featured by Firechief.com (11/14/12)
-- Featured by Wildlandfireleadership.com (10/2012)
-- American Red Cross Releases 'Wildfires' App, Helps You Keep Your Cool When Things Get Hot – AndroidPolice
-- One of the top 51 new Android apps – AndrioidPolice (10/2012)
--Red Cross Wild App Brigs Help at the Touch of a Screen – Occupational Health and Safety online
-- Red Cross Wildfire App Brings Help at the Touch of a Screen – Shetechonline
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after wildfires, even if no data connectivity.
• Wildfire News section with state-by-state links to all fire-fighting agencies’ Twitter feeds and websites ensuring the most recent developments on current wildfires.
• Click-to-call access to your state’s 511 network for the latest traffic information in case of evacuation
• Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
• Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
• Stay safe when the lights are out with the Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
• Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
• Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
• Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your wildfire knowledge with interactive quizzes.
-- Permissions --
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: We need this to allow you to call emergency numbers from within the app
CAMERA: We need to be able to use the camera to allow us to use the flashlight in Tool Kit
GPS LOCATION: We need to serve you wildfire alerts based on your current location
PHONE CONTACTS: We need this for the Make a Plan view to allow you to add emergency contacts straight from your address book
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
* NASA Terra and Aqua satellite observations for the last 24/48 hours
* Beautiful 400+ megapixel true satellite imagery of the Earth
* Quick and easy panning and zooming on the map using standard gestures
* Map overlay with country and state borders and populated areas
Wildfire Map is ad-supported and FREE for anyone!
* Enable positioning in Android settings to enable "My location".
* Slow Android devices may experience a slight delay when starting the application.
* Exit the app using the home button to speed up re-opening the app.
* An internet connection is needed to update fire location data every 60 minutes.
* The map imagery is built-in - no additional downloads required besides the initial installation and fire location updates.
DISCLAIMER: Wildfire Map is intended for educational purposes only. Never use Wildfire Map to protect yourself, other people, animals or property from natural disasters like a wildfire or other threats the app may indicate. In case of emergency, always obtain and follow instructions from the appropriate authorities.
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
✓ Portrait/Landscape/Full Screen
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
Also behind the best selling WeatherPro and MeteoEarth apps, MeteoGroup is one of the few private weather companies to operate its own Severe Weather Centres – including the very popular www.severe-weather-centre.co.uk. AlertsPro now brings this online warning service direct to your portable device with coverage of most of Europe and the USA (National Weather Service). The warnings are currently available for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, the United Kingdom and the USA.
A very clear, colour system lets you know up to 48 hours in advance of any impending, severe weather conditions for a country, town, postcode or even a Point of Interest! GREEN indicates there are no warnings, YELLOW signifies a probable event, ORANGE, RED and PURPLE mean there is definitely severe weather on the way and denote the level of intensity.
• NEW: Get push notifications for free whenever there are alerts
• Accurate, dependable warnings
• Warnings clearly displayed on a map
• Widget which displays the latest warnings for the chosen favourite (if there are no current alerts the general weather conditions will be displayed)
• Unlimited favourite locations and ‘Locate me’ function
• Social media share feature
• Current weather maps with radar and satellite layers
When you need more general weather forecast information, AlertsPro provides a direct link to WeatherPro (assuming it is installed).
The Premium option allows you to choose which alert level you would like to be notified of, for each severe weather condition. You can activate the lightning layer, and animate the radar and satellite maps. When you long press on any coloured area on the warning map, further details of the severe weather for that location will be displayed. The premium version also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads! One subscription covers Premium services on AlertsPro, MeteoEarth and WeatherPro.
For further details, please visit: www.alertspro.com.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
speed measurement scales. It may find specific use for all Kitesurfers,
Windsurfers, Sailors and other fans of wind related activities. iOS and
Android version will aslo show you your current wind speed based on your
The Advanced Fire Monitoring System (AFIS) is a satellite-based fire information tool (afis.co.za) that provides near real-time fire information to users across the globe. The AFIS app integrates the various AFIS services in a fully-featured, easy-to-use mobile application.
• Today's fire danger index displayed on a map for locations you define, including your current location.
• Fire danger forecasts based on daily numerical weather forecast inputs (e.g. wind speed, air temperature, relative humidity) and fire statistics for your locations, or wherever you drop a pin on the map.
• Satellite-detected real-time active fires displayed around your defined locations.
• Current vegetation “curing” or dryness relative to 14 years of satellite-derived vegetation greenness data.
• Detailed information about detected fires (e.g. intensity and time of detection).
• Fire history showing a location's fire events in the last 14 years in relation to historical vegetation curing using graphs, as well as statistics such as fire count, frequency and time since last burn.
• A fire danger calculator which allows anyone with access to weather information to calculate their own fire danger ratings based on their local measurements.
• Share observations of fire with the community by uploading geotagged photos to the AFIS Web Viewer. (Photos are available after being moderated.)
• A global map of fire counts for the last 14 years.
AFIS now provides global fire information, but if any data seems to be missing, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that land cover is only available for the United States and South Africa.
Es gibt Unwetterwarnungen für alle Landkreise und eine Wochenvorhersage der möglichen Unwetter Gefahren (Gewitter, Hagel, Schnee, Eis, Sturm oder was auch immer).
Zusätzlich kann ein Hintergrundservice aktiviert werden, der regelmäßig die Wetterwarnungen checkt und eine Unwetterwarung im Display des Handys zeigt. Hierzu muss die App nicht gestartet sein. Hier wird die Region verwendet die im Regionenfenster ausgewählt wurde. Eine zweite Region kann in den Einstellungen aktiviert werden.
Warnungen können auch in einem Widget dargestellt werden. Funktioniert nur wenn die App NICHT auf der SD-Karte installiert ist. Aktualisierung des Widgets aktuell fix 60 Minuten.
Die App funktioniert aktuell NUR für Deutschland.
Dies ist KEINE offizielle App des DWD sondern lediglich eine optimierter Browser mit praktischen Zusatzfunktionen.
Schlechte Bewertungen helfen nicht die App zu verbessern, schickt mir lieber Fehlermeldungen oder Wünsche!
Für die Qualität der Meldungen übernehme ich keine Verantwortung.
This app runs in the background and monitors the official National Weather Service (NWS) alerts for your area. New alerts will appear on the status bar, and by selecting it, you can read the details.
You can also choose how urgent of a notification to get, based on the NWS Severity. An Extreme alert coming through? Then you'd probably like vibrate, lights AND bell for that! But a simple Wind Warning? Probably not as much. You can choose the level of response in the preferences.
Simple Weather Alert allows you to monitor one location for NWS alerts. If you want to monitor more locations (including locations that move with you), then consider purchasing Pro Weather Alert.
Simple Weather Alert Features:
+ Monitor NWS weather alerts for your area
+ Choose how to be notified (lights, bell, vibrate)
+ Modify notification based on NWS severity (go crazy for extreme alerts, such as Tornado Warning)
+ Alerts keep updated automatically as long as you have connectivity
+ Browse the alert list when there are multiple alerts, and read the details and instructions for the 2 MOST SEVERE alerts, as well as any EXTREME alerts.
+ An app widget added to your home screen allows for easy on/off toggling of lights, vibrate and sound settings. The alerts will still be checked and put on your status bar though, so you can keep an eye on it during class or church, without it causing distraction.
+ Key words and phrases list. Create a list of words or phrases, and when an alert is received that contains those words or phrases, it will be marked in the alerts list with an icon, and the phrases will be highlighted when you read the alert details.
+ Email an alert to friends or send via text message (requires Contacts List permission), so they can be warned as well.
+ Post an alert on Facebook or your Twitter feed, to get the word out fast.
+ Input your location by city, county, zip code, or let the app find your phone location by GPS or network location providers.
You can view the app manual here:
An explanation of permissions: The SMS and Contacts List permission are required so you can send an alert to someone via text message. The contacts list permission allows for easier selecting of the number.
IMPORTANT: While we take all possible precautions to make sure this app will get you critical alerts on time, the unforseen can still occur, as well as simple cell/network outages. Thus, we do not recommend that you ever rely on this app ALONE for tornado warnings. Please use this app along with other methods to ensure you are alerted in time.
NOTE: If you are certain the app is not sending you the alerts it should, please use Menu:Troubleshooting to send us debug info about it so we can work to resolve it quickly.
If you run into any other issues with this app or have questions, send us a note in the Menu:Troubleshooting screen. Also, visit the developers blog on our website for a list of current issues we are addressing.
Risco de Incêndio FWI
Ocorrências Ativas Bombeiros A.N.P.C.
Deteção Via Satélite de Incêndios Florestais
Noticias Relacionadas com bombeiros
Outras Ocorrências (Doenças/Traumas, Acidente (Transportes), Rodoviário, Despiste , Crimes/Conflitos Legais,Outros Incidentes, Tec./ind./i.e./vias com., Queda,
Acidente (Transportes), Rodoviário, Colisão,Incêndios, Edifícios (Infra-estrutura / Instalação,Outros Incidentes, Tec./ind./i.e./vias com., Obs. )
Outras Ocorrências (Doenças/Traumas, Acidente (Transportes), Rodoviário, Despiste , Crimes/Conflitos Legais,Outros Incidentes, Tec./ind./i.e./vias com., Queda,
Acidente (Transportes), Rodoviário, Colisão,Incêndios, Edifícios (Infra-estrutura / Instalação,Outros Incidentes, Tec./ind./i.e./vias com., Obs. ) Fonte 112
Relativamente aos seguintes distritos:
NEW Fusão das páginas de ocorrências ANPC incêndios florestais e outras ocorrências
Mapa de Deteção de Incêndios Florestais via Satélite
Cartas de FWI Risco de Incêndio (dia atual / Dia anterior Dia seguinte /e 3º Dia)
Noticias Sobre Bombeiros e suas intervenções
Link de Acesso ao Facebook
Ocorrências em Curso Incêndios Florestais