MultiControlBT is an educational app used for teaching purposes, completely free and without advertisments. Before giving it a negative assessment/evaluation, please get in touch with us so we may solve any possible problem. Thank you.
MultiControlBT, short for “Multiple Controls by Bluetooth”, is an educational app designed for secondary Robotics school projects which require to be remotely controlled by Bluetooth from a mobile phone or tablet.
MultiControlBT’s main characteristics are:
- Supported languages: English and Spanish
- PICAXE and ARDUINO compatible.
- Many screens are available (with buttons, sliders, etc) to communicate with the corresponding micro controller. We can choose among mor than 20 screens currently available, depending on the practice or project we are working on.
- Either Bytes (0 to 255 integers) or ASCII characters are allowed to be sent, all of them can be set individually in every screen.
- The data sent may be repeated several times in programmable intervals to make sure it reaches its destination.
- In the Inclination screen the control is made by inclining the tablet or mobile phone. Depending on how we incline our device the data is sent (forward, backwards, right, left or starting position). Interval between inclination readings can also be programmed.
- Before using this app, the Bluetooth device used in the Robotics lesson must be linked to the mobile phone or tablet so it can later be chosen when you need it.
You may visit many school Robotics projects carried out using this app in our blog:
MultiControlBT has been developed using the MIT App Inventor2 platform.
PICAXE, ARADUINO and Bluetooth are trademarks.