You can either ring the buzzer sound when it detects, shoot the photos.
The number of detections so far (Detects) is displayed on the screen.
I can adjust the sensitivity slider bar (SensorLevel).
I can specify the presence or absence of the buzzer sound sound button (Sound).
I can specify the presence or absence of photography photo button (Photo).
It is stored in the photo folder of default photos taken.
Adjust the volume button on the device body volume of the buzzer sound.
Installation of OpenCV Manager is required to run.
If OpenCV Manager is not installed on this application run time
Please install because it jump to OpenCV Manager to Google Play of automatically.
Create profiles which define which settings should be handled:
- activate vibration
- deactivate data connection
- deactivate WiFi
- deactivate bluetooth
- dim screen
Create schedules which activate profiles at a defined point in time and enable motion detection at another defined point in time. If you then move the device the profile will be deactivated and the according settings are reset to its initial states.
* Instant Profile Activation immediately mutes the device and sets the according settings
* Define schedules for activation profiles and starting motion detection
* Profiles: Create profiles to define the behaviour while being muted. You can activate profiles manually by using the "Instant Profile Activation" or automatically by defining schedules.
* Schedules: Use schedules to define when a profile shall be activated. Additionally you define the time when motion detection starts. Schedules are perfect for keeping a profile active and start motion detection at a later point in time. For example over night, or during your office hours.
Find Silence Till Motion on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/silencetillmotion
Note: For activating schedules, a Pro Licence is needed. It can be bought via InApp purchase.