smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
More than 35,000 authors, 400,000 songs. Easy search and navigation.
The ability to change font sizes and auto-scrolling text.
Preserving history display with quick access to recently visited the songs.
NOTE: The application requires the Internet access
Rich in a large database of songs allows you to easily find chords to play with your guitar and the lyrics of your best hit.
The application also allows you to view 35 and common chords used in songs.
Moreover, for every song you can view their music video with just one touch!
No need internet connection to the optional viewing of videos on youtube.
Application without annoying banner advertising.
New chromatic tuner : now you can tune any music instrument (Violin, Ukulele, Banjo) and detect any pitch or note.
Alternate tunings for guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
- simple designing & easy for using
- large number of song .
- "Favourite" function :add your favourite song to list for offline viewing
- "Auto scroll down" function : you don't need to scroll by yourself by this function . It will be very useful when you are playing instrument.
- Disable "screnn time out" when you are viewing the lyric & chord
-Hide the adv banner during a day if user had viewed yet
Please give us a good rate & comment if the app is useful for you .
Support : ETScreen@gmail.com
Thanks you !
Lyrics Mania lets you search for lyrics in a wide catalog. With the integrated music player, you can listen to your music and get lyrics in real time while you're enjoying your favorite songs.
Are you listening to a song with an external player (Google Play Music, Spotify, etc...) and you wish to read the lyrics? With Lyrics Mania it's done: you get a real-time notification that directly brings you to the lyrics of the song you're listening to, even in streaming!
Spotify support: be sure that in Spotify settings, the "Device Broadcast Status" option is turned on
Problems? Please don't leave a negative feedback but contact us with the Feedback function in the app or send an email to email@example.com.
We are here to help you!
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs (like Songsterr and Ultimate Guitar). Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Imagine that you have a guitar and burn with the desire to play one loved song. But you don’t know the chords. One of the first ideas that can come up to your mind is to surf the Internet. If the song is quite popular, it is likely that you will find numerous versions of guitar chords and tabs. But sometimes, the quality of the chords produced by an amateur leaves much to be desired. You can find yourself in a more difficult situation if the song is not among the latest hits from the top charts, or has just been released. There is always an alternative solution – to ask a professional musician to pick up the guitar chords by ear, or to do it yourself.
Fortunately, there is a better, faster and more reliable solution now! Recognize guitar chords to your favorite songs on your Android device with a new application - AnySong Chord Recognition.
Just choose an audio file from your music collection, wait a little, and get the desired guitar chords! AnySong Chord Recognition automatically analyzes audio, extracts the chords and shows the appropriate guitar tabs on the screen while the track is playing! For sure, you will be amazed with the user friendly interface and appreciate the quality of the recognized chords!
AnySong Chord Recognition! Any song, any place, any time!
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
ACCORDI PER CHITARRA è dedicata a tutti: a chi ha appena iniziato a suonare e a chi è ormai un musicista.
Avere questa app a portata di mano è sempre molto utile!
La versione PRO è ora disponibile.
Sono presenti innumerevoli foto ed immagini, per spiegare tutto al meglio.
L'app è dedicata a qualsiasi persona: a chi ha appena iniziato a suonare e a chi è ormai un musicista.
Averla a portata di mano è sempre molto utile!
Centinaia di frasi e citazioni suddivisi per ambito (amore, amicizia, animali, vita e morte).
Inoltre è presente una fantastica funzione: potrai condividere ogni aforisma coi tuoi amici attraverso Facebook, Whatsapp, Messaggi, Posta Elettronica e molto altro.
Che aspetti? Scarica l'applicazione e inizia a divertirti!
Componi il 112 (per evitare errori durante la composizione, funzionano soltanto quei numeri) e risponderà una finta forza dell'ordine che vi chiederà cos'è successo e farà finta di mandarvi una pattuglia sul posto.
Sembrerà tutto vero e i vostri amici si spaventeranno moltissimo!
Un fantastico e divertente scherzo da fare a tutti!
Desiderate saperlo ma non avete idea di come fare o non avete voglia di calcolarlo?
Fine Della Scuola fa apposta per voi!
Grazie a questa applicazione potrete sapere esattamente quanti giorni, ore, minuti e secondi mancano alla fine della vostra scuola!
L'orario è inoltre personalizzato a seconda della regione (Alto Adige e Trentino sono separati causa giorni scolastici differenti)!