Astronomy Tools was developed for Astronomers on the Field. It contains all necessary tools for you under the night sky, so that you can make the most of your observation session.
This is the only source of funding for TELESCOPE CONTROLLER SYSTEM (GoTo) called #rDUINOScope. An Open Source (free) telescope controller, so by purchasing this application, you contribute to further development of the project. For more information: http://www.rduinoscope.tk
• Weather forecast for the night – 21:00h, 24:00h and 3:00h;
• Moon illumination, rise and set times;
• Astro Darkens calculator;
• Solar activity, Sun Rise and Set times;
• Night Vision preserving User Interface;
• Compass tool and Bubble Level meter;
• Red Flashlight;
• Field Of View Calculator and Simulator – How a DSO will look in your Telescope or Binocular;
• Wizzard Screen – that selects the best NGC objects for your telescope/binocular at any given moment.
• “Guide Me” function for Binocular;
• Control your #rDUINOScope Telescope or any MEASDE LX200 compatible Telescope;
• Share you Observation Log on social media or by email;
Using your Binocular or Telescope, Astronomy Tools saves their parameters and helps you find the best NGC objects for your session, by considering Location, Time & Date, FOV, Visual Magnitude and others to suggest you the best views of the night sky.
You haven’t prepared for the observation, or you finished earlier and still have time – No worries! Astronomy Tools will help you easily find next object and point your telescope.
The great FOV Simulation function, gives you a simulated view of any NGC object in your telescope!