Generates random letters
Shows the corresponding NATO / ICAO / ITU codes
Speaks the codes using the Android voice synthesiser
Records your voice then compares it with the correct codes
The number of letters randomly generated is configurable.
Text color and size is configurable
Multiple backgrounds to choose from
The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
С помощью нашей азбуки Ваш ребенок легко и играючи изучит все буквы русского алфавита.
Яркая графика и красиво оформленные буквы алфавита.
Понятный и простой интерфейс для ребенка.
Хорошая детская озвучка букв и звуков.
Игра на проверку знания всех букв алфавита.
+ Разнообразные задания сделают процесс обучения не только эффективным, но и превратят его в увлекательную игру.
+ Игра включает множесво беплатнх режимов и подойдет на любой возраст.
К каждой букве бонусный режим - цветная раскраска!
+ Более 30 картинок для раскрашивания ко всем буквам алфавита.
Get the Ultimate Alphabet Workbook for Kids!
Learning ABCs has never been more fun! The app turns the learning process into what kids love most - a game!
* Left hand and right hand modes of ABC letter formation
* Delightful animations to help your children learn alphabet, letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your children to trace letters
* Funny, bright, and creative artwork
* Uppercase and lowercase letters, sounds and phonics
* Specially designed Parents Area to track your children's progress
* Create and edit multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
Set the stage for reading and writing success with this delightfully interactive educational app! Kids will have a blast learning alphabet with Montessori ABC for Kids!
PRESS ABOUT US
Featured by The Guardian
Designed for ages two through five, Montessori ABC for Kids combines the enjoyment of cartoon animations and a simple to use touch interface to help kids learn the alphabet. / AppAdvice.com
Montessori ABC for Kids features over 100 different animations corresponding to letters of the alphabet. The illustrations are very clean and help reinforce sounds and words to the respective letters. / Kids Games Club
#1 App in Category: Pre-Reading, Vocabulary. / iHeartThisApp
It is the convenient training program for joint lessons of parents with children where the adult sets tasks and helps the child to be guided with the world of letters, sounds and syllables.
The speaking alphabet will help to remember to the child Russian letters, and their various writing look and sound: upper and lower case, hand-written and printing style.
Why we recommend this program:
1 . Color letters draw attention from kids 1.5 years old to preschool children of 7 years old.
2 . Colors allow the child to remember better letters and to learn difference from vowels and consonants.
3 . Opportunity to make words of letters, without possessing skills of the writing.
4 . The child can visually see and compare various writing of the same letter.
5 . Possibility of sound reproduction of the written words, phrases.
6 . Selecting by color of parts of words at listening allows the fastest studing of a pronunciation of syllables and sounds.
7. Two operating modes: the alphabet and syllables depending on landscape or portrait orientation of the screen.
Always it is possible to find time to work with the child with your phone or tablet. We give you opportunity to learn letters together.
These are your children and it is better to teach them to basic knowledge by yourself!
The program works at devices with Adobe AIR support and screen resolution 800x480 and more.
If you doubt the device, check it and install Adobe AIR separately.
It is recommended to use tablets with more than 7" the screen for work with syllables in portrait orientation mode.
- Talking Alphabet
- Bursting balloon with a letter
- Drawing letters
- Arrange the letters in alphabetical order
- Insert the missing letter
- Who is in the picture?
Children from 2 years
Each letter of the alphabet corresponds to the Russian thing , repeating its shape , so the child's education becomes a game with associations .
Letter - it's not just a picture , it is a fun interactive situation . You can eat watermelon , scare away the fish in the lake, sew buttons, play hide and seek , shake off apples from the tree and catch on the fly beetle.
For the convenience of the settings you can select the type of voice : "letter" , "sounds" or " poetry " ( the application has short funny poem to memorize the sound ) .
The online application is full of music, fun and rustling sounds.
Developing children's app "ABC rolls " no substitute for a primer , but acquaint kids with letters
in the playful form.
The project is made based on the children's book "ABC with holes " Svetlana Minkova .
Тhis app is the demo version (free) and that to unlock all features, the user must purchase the full version.
New free app to learn the ABC together with your kids!
● all letters of the alphabet: from A to Z – free!
● no ads and a totally free alphabet!
● alphabets for children in 5 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian letters
● interactive animals, letters and words in each alphabet
● both sounds (phonics) and proper names of alphabet letters – easy for children to learn
● funny animal sounds in the ABC that your kids will be able to reproduce
● native speakers with clear pronunciation of all ABC letters
● simple navigation and clean design for kids, no distractions to let your child focus on learning the ABC
● if you like our app, we'll add 100+ animals in the future! :-)
Have fun with the “Zoo ABC” together with your children!
Intended for children aged 1-7 years old or older (if this is their second language they are learning).
If you have any feedback, please tap the “Email developer” link on this page. We’ll be glad to hear about your children’s experience with our app.
Все рисунки являются авторскими, поэтому у вашего малыша будут единственные в своем роде друзья, с которыми он вместе пойдет по увлекательному пути первых знаний! В этой обучающей игре для детей дошкольного возраста профессиональные дикторы озвучивают сначала букву, а потом слово, начинающееся с этой буквы, а яркие и смешные герои азбуки помогают без труда запомнить алфавит.
Вы можете выбрать опцию «Азбука», чтобы сразу перейти к картинкам и буквам, произносимым строго в алфавитном порядке, либо выбрать «Алфавит» и тренировать особо сложные или понравившиеся буквы на выбор.
Наша «Азбука» - это лучший подарок вашему ребенку от заботливых и любящих родителей!
thanh và trò chơi sinh động.
Có Việt Kids trong tay, các bậc cha mẹ có thể yên tâm & tự tin về khả năng khám phá
thế giới xung quanh của con cháu mình. Vừa học vừa chơi, thật cuốn hút & dễ dàng cho
bé yêu của bạn!
• Gần 600 hình ảnh trong 18 lĩnh vực được chọn lọc và thiết kế cẩn thận
• Thu âm tiếng Anh, tiếng Việt chất lượng cao
• Trò chơi vui nhộn giúp bé giải trí và luyện khả năng ghi nhớ
Không chỉ dành cho trẻ em, nếu bạn là người đang học tiếng Anh, bạn cũng sẽ rất
thích thú với ứng dụng này!
Chức năng chính:
► Học từ vựng và tập nói tiếng Anh, tiếng Việt (Gồm 600 từ, 18 lĩnh vực):
• Chữ cái, Số đếm, Màu sắc, Hoa quả, Rau quả
• Đồ gia dụng, Quần áo, Trường học, Vườn, Động vật
• Bếp, Thể thao, Dụng cụ, Giao thông, Âm nhạc
• Hình khối, bộ phận cơ thể, nghề nghiệp
► Game cho tre em - Trò chơi trí tuệ giúp bé luyện khả năng Ghi Nhớ
► Tro choi ghep hinh vui nhon
► App thieu nhi, app tre em
► Tu dien hinh anh
► Giup tre hoc tieng anh, hoc bang chu cai tieng anh, alphabet, hoc toan, tap dem,
hoc bai hat tieng anh, hoc danh van
► Ung dung & phan mem cho tre em
1. ICAO (NATO) phonetic alphabet : Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, ... Zulu
2. British Forces 1952 : Able, Baker, Charlie, Dog, ... Zebra
We design the screen like a computer keyboard in order to make it easier to use. You just touch the letter that you want to listen. The Screen will display a reading with the sounds of the letters.
• Over 7 million downloads of the "i Learn With" suite of kids educational games.
• "i Learn With" apps won numerous awards such as "Best In Family-Friendly Products" - Moms' Choice Awards 2012, and "Brain Toy Award" - Academics' Choice Awards 2012.
"It is a TOP PICK for Fun Educational Apps and we are looking forward to more app in the series!" - Fun Educational Apps
"Tribal Nova is no stranger to early childhood education and it shows. The apps are filled with progress tracking features for parents and fun for kids who want to learn." - TUAW
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
Words – The Seals!: Spell words by placing seals with letters hats in the correct order on a mysterious iceberg…
**Unlock the full version with a single in-app purchase of Alphabet & Spelling Kids Games and keep learning with these highly educational games:**
Letters – The Bears!: Help each bear find the right slide and build up giant ice cream cones by matching lower-case and upper-case letters, then recognize the letter names of the alphabet.
Phonics – The Penguins!: Compose syllables by combining vowels and consonants in a fun new way by throwing snow balls at the penguins. Includes a two-player mode for parent-child or peer-to-peer gameplay.
Primary skill taught: Literacy
- Letters: Learning upper-case and lower-case letters of the alphabet as well as their names.
- Phonics: Composing syllables by combining vowels and consonants.
- Words: Spelling words by placing letters in the correct order.
- Listening and comprehension
- Observation and matching
- Visual and kinaesthetic learning
Alphabet & Spelling Kids Games is part of the "i Learn With" education program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross-curricular game-based learning program for kids 3 to 6 in Math, Science, Literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
• Based on Common Core standards
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com.
Need Help with Alphabet & Spelling Kids Games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational games featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,...
Copyright © 2014 BOING and "I LEARN WITH" are exclusive trademarks of TRIBAL NOVA INC. All rights reserved.
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy and Google Nexus tablets.
What you will learn:
- Exactly how a single IPA character is pronounced. You will hear the correct sound of each symbol
- How to pronounce any English word just by looking at its phonetic representation in the dictionary
- How to pronounce words in a sentence
Different from many other languages (French, Spanish, Vietnamese...), you cannot pronounce a word correctly in English just by looking at it. Does that mean there is no other way to learn the pronunciation of words than listening to native speakers?
The answer is no. You can pronounce all words in English if you know how to pronounce the IPA phonetics symbol correctly.
The symbols from the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA), as used in phonetic transcriptions in modern dictionaries. If you have used a dictionary before, you will notice that, besides the word you want to find its meaning, there is a part looks like this: /ˈbʌtər/
That's the IPA representation of that word and it's the key to pronounce the word correctly.
Learning IPA characters is not simple but with this application, you can master any IPA sound in a short period of time.
So, what does this application do to help you improve your English pronunciation?
1. It contains the lessons of IPA characters including vowels, diphthongs and consonants
2. It shows you how to pronounce a single phonetic symbol correctly. Our teacher, Ms. Micaela has been teaching ESL students for a long time and she knows how to tackle with the problems you have when learning English
3. The application provides you tool to assess your level. There are many practices that give you feedback right away.
4. It also provides the detailed report on each practice you did. The report will show you your progress and also which words, sentences you found most challenging.
New lessons and features will be added frequently.
Let's get started learning how to pronounce the IPA characters!
tags: phonetics, english pronunciation
В игровой форме Ваш малыш сможет закрепить свои знания алфавита, лопая разноцветные воздушные шары и собирая слова на нашем поле чудес.
Wind Vector Pad
Instant, touch-n-drag, graphical tool to create wind triangles. Just drag the screen to add the wind vector to your air or ground vector. Instantly the numbers are calculated as you drag. Include magnetic variation and magnetic heading.
- Quicker and easier than a 'whiz-wheel', more accurate, more fun.
- More visual and visceral than a calculator.
- No awkward number tapping on touch screen number pads.
- Can be done with one hand on phone sized devices.
- Magnetic variance automatically included!
- The graphical wind triangle solution!
Instantly calculates the common air navigation problems:
- Wind vector from Air speed, heading and ground speed, ground track
- Heading and Ground speed from airspeed, course and wind
- Ground track from Airspeed, heading and wind
Set heading and fly
Practice estimating wind correction angles in your head. True airspeed, true course, and the wind vector are randomized, estimate the Wind correction angle, set your magnetic heading and fly. If you get there, points are added. The more times in a row you get to the destination the higher your points and the further away you get for the next attempt. Your estimate will need to get more and more accurate. Miss your destination, and all will be lost!
Level, stable, co-ordinated turning is assumed. This is NOT a flight simulator. It calculates the load factor and turning rate, as the airspeed and bank are changed, and displays the results graphically. The familiar vector diagram animates the vertical and total lift forces. An animated Turn-and-slip indicator shows the turn rate. Relative turn radii and airspeed is displayed by an aircraft icon moving across a map. Slide bars show the load factor, turn rate, and turn radius.
Select from 4 widely varying aircraft and watch the effects as you change the airspeed or bank angle. If the the airspeed is too low for the turning load the aircraft stalls. If the the bank angle is too high the aircraft breaks! If your device cannot show all three animations swipe an animation to switch it for a hidden one. Landscape orientation is supported.
Aircraft specifications used in this demonstration are from publicly available sources and are representative only. ALWAYS refer to the POH for your specific Aircraft.
Every pilot needs to be able to calculate this while flying the aircraft and without a calculator.
Practice your VFR diversion math with this easy to use application. Shake up new random values for ground speed check, distance to alternate and and make your ETA calculation. Don't fly past! The closer you get the higher you score. Watch your score get better as you practice!
Set max fuel, speed, and burn rate parameters for your aircraft. (disabled in this trial version, defaults are appropriate for a Cessna 172)
Trial version will work for 50 practices only.
Every pilot needs to be able to calculate these items while flying the aircraft and without a calculator. Doing it accurately will make you a safer pilot.
Practice your VFR diversion math with this easy to use application. Shake up new random values for ground speed check, distance to alternate and starting fuel. Make your ETA calculation. Hold the button for the answer. Did you get within 10 minutes without going over? The closer you get the higher you score. Watch your score get better as with practice!
Set max fuel, speed, and burn rate parameters for your aircraft. All settings are units agnostic so you can use miles, kilometers, or nautical miles for distances or gallons, pounds, litres etc for fuel.