Generates random letters
Shows the corresponding NATO / ICAO / ITU codes
Speaks the codes using the Android voice synthesiser
Records your voice then compares it with the correct codes
The number of letters randomly generated is configurable.
Text color and size is configurable
Multiple backgrounds to choose from
There are three sections in this app: vowels, diphthongs and consonants.
• Pure vowels are arranged according to mouth shape (left to right, lips wide / round - top to bottom, jaw closed / open).
• Diphthongs are grouped in rows according to their second sound.
• ‘x’ has two sounds, namely, /ks/ and /gz/. These two sounds are not represented in the standard IPA chart; they are put here for the sake of completeness.
• The letter ‘q’ is always followed by the letter ‘u’. Together, they make the /kw/ sound.
- Words written in black or red for ease of reading
- Clear and good quality audio
If you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve this app, whether in content or functionality, please send us your feedback. If you feel this app is useful, please share it with your friends.
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Options: Voice or Morse, 3/5/8/10/12/15 chars in sequence.
Get the Ultimate Alphabet Workbook for Kids!
Learning ABCs has never been more fun! The app turns the learning process into what kids love most - a game!
* Left hand and right hand modes of ABC letter formation
* Delightful animations to help your children learn alphabet, letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your children to trace letters
* Funny, bright, and creative artwork
* Uppercase and lowercase letters, sounds and phonics
* Specially designed Parents Area to track your children's progress
* Create and edit multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
Set the stage for reading and writing success with this delightfully interactive educational app! Kids will have a blast learning alphabet with Montessori ABC for Kids!
PRESS ABOUT US
Featured by The Guardian
Designed for ages two through five, Montessori ABC for Kids combines the enjoyment of cartoon animations and a simple to use touch interface to help kids learn the alphabet. / AppAdvice.com
Montessori ABC for Kids features over 100 different animations corresponding to letters of the alphabet. The illustrations are very clean and help reinforce sounds and words to the respective letters. / Kids Games Club
#1 App in Category: Pre-Reading, Vocabulary. / iHeartThisApp
The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
O alfabeto em uso na língua portuguesa é o alfabeto latino, do qual se usam 26 letras:
A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z
Target Audience: Military, Pilots, & Vigilantes
With this English Pronunciation Training application, you will learn some important topics about speaking English properly such as:
- Short vowels
- Long vowels
- Double vowel sounds
- Voiced consonants
- Voiceless consonants
- Other consonants
- Mouth and tongue positions when pronouncing sounds
- Voiced and unvoiced sounds
Moreover, there are some unique features that helps you learn to pronounce English better:
- You can hear the pronunciation and many examples about that.
- You can tap on the words in practice area to hear the correct pronunciation of that word
- Pronunciation videos with phonetics letters that helps you know the right way to pronounce a word
- You can view your progress
- You can earn points after making correct pronunciations
Wind Vector Pad
Instant, touch-n-drag, graphical tool to create wind triangles. Just drag the screen to add the wind vector to your air or ground vector. Instantly the numbers are calculated as you drag. Include magnetic variation and magnetic heading.
- Quicker and easier than a 'whiz-wheel', more accurate, more fun.
- More visual and visceral than a calculator.
- No awkward number tapping on touch screen number pads.
- Can be done with one hand on phone sized devices.
- Magnetic variance automatically included!
- The graphical wind triangle solution!
Instantly calculates the common air navigation problems:
- Wind vector from Air speed, heading and ground speed, ground track
- Heading and Ground speed from airspeed, course and wind
- Ground track from Airspeed, heading and wind
Set heading and fly
Practice estimating wind correction angles in your head. True airspeed, true course, and the wind vector are randomized, estimate the Wind correction angle, set your magnetic heading and fly. If you get there, points are added. The more times in a row you get to the destination the higher your points and the further away you get for the next attempt. Your estimate will need to get more and more accurate. Miss your destination, and all will be lost!
Level, stable, co-ordinated turning is assumed. This is NOT a flight simulator. It calculates the load factor and turning rate, as the airspeed and bank are changed, and displays the results graphically. The familiar vector diagram animates the vertical and total lift forces. An animated Turn-and-slip indicator shows the turn rate. Relative turn radii and airspeed is displayed by an aircraft icon moving across a map. Slide bars show the load factor, turn rate, and turn radius.
Select from 4 widely varying aircraft and watch the effects as you change the airspeed or bank angle. If the the airspeed is too low for the turning load the aircraft stalls. If the the bank angle is too high the aircraft breaks! If your device cannot show all three animations swipe an animation to switch it for a hidden one. Landscape orientation is supported.
Aircraft specifications used in this demonstration are from publicly available sources and are representative only. ALWAYS refer to the POH for your specific Aircraft.
Every pilot needs to be able to calculate this while flying the aircraft and without a calculator.
Practice your VFR diversion math with this easy to use application. Shake up new random values for ground speed check, distance to alternate and and make your ETA calculation. Don't fly past! The closer you get the higher you score. Watch your score get better as you practice!
Set max fuel, speed, and burn rate parameters for your aircraft. (disabled in this trial version, defaults are appropriate for a Cessna 172)
Trial version will work for 50 practices only.
Every pilot needs to be able to calculate these items while flying the aircraft and without a calculator. Doing it accurately will make you a safer pilot.
Practice your VFR diversion math with this easy to use application. Shake up new random values for ground speed check, distance to alternate and starting fuel. Make your ETA calculation. Hold the button for the answer. Did you get within 10 minutes without going over? The closer you get the higher you score. Watch your score get better as with practice!
Set max fuel, speed, and burn rate parameters for your aircraft. All settings are units agnostic so you can use miles, kilometers, or nautical miles for distances or gallons, pounds, litres etc for fuel.