For a FREE sample of the app, please download 'Taekwondo Masterkit Free' and click on 'trainer'.
Martial Arts Coach is designed to build your reflexes, skill, power and speed. This computerized coach will guide you through techniques and drills! Perform a move on the air or on a punching bag when the app commands you. Features include:
- Ability to set speed interval, including a custom mode
- Set either a random or regular pattern for the app to make sounds
- Set sound to a simple 'beep' or even call out Martial art techniques! Select from a pre-set list (suited for kicking arts), or use up to 8 custom slots!
Suited for all martial arts including taekwondo, karate, Muay Thai, MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, Capoeira, kickboxing, boxing, and many more!
Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a variety of reasons: self-defense, competition, physical health and fitness, entertainment, as well as mental, physical, and spiritual development.
Traditional martial arts training refers to training in a martial art that is rooted in the tenets set forth by the original master of the art. Subsequent masters are chosen to carry on the traditional teachings of that particular art. Often, the traditional martial art is rooted in a country’s history.
Martial Arts Training
Learn the basic moves of these sports and also watch the best Olympic combats of each martial art. If you like fighting and martial arts or kung-fu, you will love this app. All our martial arts lessons are free.
For those who don't have an expensive electronic scoring system.
Perfect for Athletes, Coaches, and Spectators.
Keep your eyes on the match while you score on your phone.
Be sure to comment so I can keep updates coming!
Read about it here: http://www.techsling.com/2012/06/5-best-free-android-apps-for-martial-arts/
Read about it here: http://www.wimsblog.com/2012/03/five-best-free-android-apps-for-martial-artists/
The sparring scorer will allow you to score a martial arts spar by simply tapping on the red or blue section. It also contains a customisable stopwatch, warnings, point deductions, and wireless multi-judge capabilities.
- Innovative scoring system – Simply tap the red or blue section to add a point (no need to click small buttons).
- Live Tactile feedback which vibrates when the screen is pressed.
- A stopwatch to time matches with customisable round times.
- Easy to use warning and point deduction system
- Keyboard compatible - Use a wireless keyboard metres away to score a spar.
- Multi-Judge capabilities through the use of wireless keyboards, with many customisable options
- LongPress short-cuts to deduct points, reset timer, and reset match
Taekwondo Masterkit contains all Taegeuk patterns (1-8), as well as Koryo, Keumgang, and Taebaek.
- Full video demonstrations of patterns in high quality (original videos are stored on device, not streamed over the internet)
- Written step-by-step instructions
- Meaning of the pattern
- Instructional diagram of the pattern
Taekwondo Masterkit contains a complete terminology list! This can include common Taekwondo commands translated from Korean to English.
Designed to build your reflexes and speed. This computerized coach will guide you through techniques and drills! Perform a move on the air or on a punching bag when the app commands you.
- Ability to set speed intervals
- Set either a random or regular pattern for the app to make sounds
- Set sound to a simple 'beep' or even call out martial art techniques! Select from a pre-set list, or use up to 8 custom slots!
Taekwondo Masterkit contains an in-depth tutorial of all popular taekwondo kicks. This includes a tabbed setup containing a written tutorial and HD images at key points of the kick. Most importantly, each kick also includes a slow motion video demonstration at two angles!
- Front Kick
- Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- Shuffle Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- 45 Kick
- Double Roundhouse Kick
- Push Kick
- Back Kick
- Side Kick
- Axe Kick
- Jumping Axe Kick
- Reverse Turning (Back Hook) Kick
- Jumping Reverse Turning (Back Hook) Kick
- 180 (Tornado) Kick
- Jumping Back Kick
- Jumping Back Kick (Sports)
- Flying Side Kick
This technique tutorial provides an in-depth tutorial of all popular taekwondo blocks, strikes, and stances. This includes a tabbed setup containing a written tutorial and HD images. Most importantly, each move also includes a slow motion video demonstration!
• 17 WTF patterns
• 21 ITF patterns (next 2 patterns are work in progress)
• Each form can be viewed from 4 different directions (left/right/front/back)
• Brief description of each form
• Description of each move for every form
For news about this app you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaekwondoForms
Or use our Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/104229819844200473191
Some notes: The app comes bundled with Taeguek Il Jang, all other forms can be downloaded for free from within the app. To change the video perspective just tap on the left/right/top/bottom edge area of the video. By tapping the middle of the video you can show/hide the video controls.
Compared to the free version this version provides additional features:
• No advertisements
• Videos for all patterns from four sides
• The video controls can be set to always visible
• The video can be set to stop automatically after each motion
• Tap the camera icons on the Motions tab to jump to the motion's position in the video
If you've ever watched a martial arts movie or a tournament, you'll know that their skills are enough to put anyone in awe. Martial artists are some of the greatest athletes because of their power combined with body control.
This training program will provide you with the foundations of karate techniques, and build you up to more advanced moves and tricks. Each exercise can be modified for increased intensity to fit your goals. This program is perfect for you if you are:
* searching for a workout to get into shape
* starting martial arts
* working to improve your martial arts
* hoping to one day become a karate master or black belt
* are a karate master honing your skills
Earn the following Belts:
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes MMA and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
• Looking for a Martial Arts School or instructor. Find one on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory.
• Looking for gear, mats, insurance, and other services, find them on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory.
• Looking for a martial arts Organization, find organizations on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory.
• Looking for Martial Arts Events, find events on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory.
• Browse articles and blog posts on relevant martial arts topics on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory.
The Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory offers a robust classified ad directory so that martial artists and martial arts enthusiast can buy or sell martial arts products and services from individuals, martial arts schools or businesses and from organizations around the world. Looking for an employee or for a career opportunity in the martial arts, you will find these listed on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory as well.
The Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory Android Application is offered to you by Martial Arts Enterprises, (MAE, Inc.), owners of the world’s largest, most visited martial arts information web sites, including AllAboutMartialArts.com, MartialArtsEntertainment.com, USADOJO.COM and WorldWideDojo.com, and the largest martial arts video website, Fightcon.com. Like everything we do, Martial Arts Enterprises has worked hard to create the best martial arts directory possible for your use. We are here to serve the martial arts community in every way possible!
To get your martial arts school, business, organization, or event listed on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory App, please add your listing online on the Martial Arts Schools & Businesses Directory website at http://www.martialartsschools.directory.
You can contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or comments.
The Martial Arts Store® carries supplies for karate, judo, ninja, ninjutsu, kendo, hapkido, aikido, and many other styles.
Section 1 - INTRO TO THE BRUCE SISTAZ
Section 2 - Upper body stretch with Grace Bruce
Section 3 - Mid body stretch with Chloe Bruce
Section 4 - Lower body stretch with Chloe Bruce
Section 5 - Leg stretches with the Bruce Sistaz
Section 6 - Kicking by count drill with Chloe Bruce
Section 7 - Leg swings with Chloe Bruce
Section 8 - Pump Kicks with Chloe Bruce
Section 9 - Leg Circles with Chloe Bruce
Section 10 - Partner conditioning with the Bruce Sistaz
Bruce SISTAZ are an extreme martial arts performance Duo, that combine fast action kicking & martial arts unlike anything you've ever seen before!
Bruce Sistaz formed around 2 years ago when the girls decided to team up as a double act, and have since performed on the Diversity Tour 2010, Katie Price & Alex Reids Wedding, and one of their most memorable moments was performing in front of Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith & Will Smith at the Karate Kid premiere in London.
Chloe Bruce has grown to become one of the most recognised
female martial artists in the World today. Famous for her amazing
flexibility and very fast, but yet powerful kicks.
Chloe has blown up into a Worldwide icon inspiring many
other martial artists all over the globe. After winning various British, European & World titles
Chloe has gone onto performing at live shows, tv & films all over the World and even holds a guinness World record for most kicks in 1 minute!
Chloe & sister Grace started performing together in 2010 where Bruce SISTAZ was born!
Grace Bruce is known for her extreme martial arts. Incredible high kicks & balancing skills.
Currently a black belt 2nd Dan in Korean Tang Soo Do & highly recognised for being one of the top martial artists in Europe.
Grace holds various European titles & has been fortunate enough to travel the World performing alongside some of the Worlds most prestige acts.
Both Grace & sister, Chloe, created the act 'Bruce SISTAZ' in 2010 and are a martial arts duo, unlike anything you have seen before!
At first, the App contains a sparring counter with many functions.
But there is a dictionary in the app too with the function to read the vocabulary for you.
And by the way it shows you the korean characters.
Beside the App offers you some kick and patterns tutorials.
And at least it shows you a shortcut of a taekwondo map.
☆ long touch on start = start with reseted punishments
☆ long touch on the red area = deduct 1 point from red
☆ long touch on the blue area = deduct 1 point from blue
☆ swipe high down on the time setting = fast time set
☆ long touch on punishment buttons = remove 1 penality point + point of opponent