Do you live far away from your hometown? Are you trying to listen to your favorite Arabic radio station? Arab Radio app provides more than 400 Arabic radio stations. Listen to any Arabic radio station from anywhere in the world.
WHAT IS ARAB RADIO APP?
Arab Radio is an app that streams over 300 Arabic radio station using the Internet directly to your Android phone with high-quality audio.
Arab Radio app is a free app that provides many popular Arabic radio stations such as MBC FM, Panorama, Quran from Saudi Arabia, BBC Arabic, CNN Radio, Monte Carlo Arabic, and Sky News Arabia.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF ARAB RADIO APP:
- More than 400 Arab radios and broadcasting, Gulf radio stations, Egyptian radio stations, Syrian radio stations, Arab radio stations, Arabic news broadcasts, Islamic radio stations, and some foreign radio stations.
- Ability to create a favorite list to add your favorite radio stations.
- Radio stations are categorized based on region.
- Continuous updates and new radio stations added constantly.
- Compatible with all Android devices.
- Full radio control.
SOME OF THE ARABIC RADIO STATIONS
MBC FM, Holy Quran, Panorama FM, Kuwait radio, Bahrain radio, Emirates radio, Rotana, Nogoum, Alif Alif, UFM, Sham, Al Arabiya News ... and more
Audio Recoding Feature Removal:
We were forced by Google Play to remove the audio recording because of the violation of their policy that prohibits recording copyrighted material.
For more information about the recording removal, please read here: https://goo.gl/5g8KHf
* Follow us on Twitter for latest updates @arbradio
** Please be informed that this app uses streaming links from their respective radio station websites. Radio stations are unstable and may not work sometimes. If, at any time, you encountered broken radio stations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** This app uses the Internet to connect to radio stations and stream to your phone. It is highly recommended that you either upgrade your data plan to unlimited data usage or use the WiFi to avoid data consumption.