Good for handgun, rifle, and shotgun reloading
Save and load information for easy storage and retrieval
The reloading Data Viewer/Tracker is used to get load data (or recipes) for many different calibers. You can also add custom loads, as well as track how well each round performed by rating the accuracy and power of the load, as well as keep comments for each load.
Featuring load data from:
Accurate, Alliant, Hodgdon, Somchem, and Vihtavuori.
Many calibers and thousands of preloaded data already in this program with more to be added daily/weekly!
This is an entertaining and easy to use visual 3D ballistic tool for practicing very realistic hunting situations up to 500m.
Practice deer hunting or other game types using realistic adjustable rifle scope, accurate ballistics and lots of environment variables such as distance, wind, movement, direction, vertical angle and amount of daylight.
After a shot you can inspect and analyse your hit.
Practice hunting whitetail deer, roe deer, moose, wild boar, red deer and fox.
-Imperial and metric units.
-Adjustable accurate reticle (Combined german no4 and mildot using most common MOA and mDot clicks).
-Scope zoom with first/second focal plane.
-50-500m range in realistic enviroment.
-View vitals on animals.
-Select between various calibers 22-250, 223Rem, 6.5-55, 270W, 308Win, 30-06 and 300win mag.
-Or use your own custom ballistic input
-Variable Wind, Distance, Animal heading and walk speed.
-Hunt mode using dynamic random of wind and animal movement.
-Hunt mode score accumulates points of your last 10 shots.
-Simulate Low light hunting mode
-Simulate trigger delay.
-3D impact data on various animals.
-Slow-motion visible bullet trajectory (tracer)
-Realistic kill when hit in vital zone
-animal movement result on impact
-bullet flight time
App is under constant development, It will be updated with more features later.
Please see the demo video how it works before installing and rating the app.
Please send me a mail if you have feature requests or questions.
- Save multiple firearm profiles and custom ammo
- Import/export saved profiles and ammo (exports as profiles_exported.cvs or ammo_exported.csv)
- Includes a built-in ammo database of over 1400 rounds
- Generate and email a table of calculated shot data
- View drop graphs and compare ammo
- Accuracy verified by comparing drop to bullet manufacturers' published data
- Simple touch input for setting wind direction
- Supports imperial and metric units
** Tips **
- Before using the calculator for the first time, zero the default firearm profile or create a new one
- Negative drop means the bullet impacts below the aim point
- Negative drift means the bullet impacts to the left of the aim point
- Create new firearm profiles from the main menu or by clicking the plus icon in the action bar
- To use MOA in the table, select MOA as the output units on the main screen
Knight's Armament BulletFlight is a military-grade ballistic computer that provides quick solutions in the field. BulletFlight does not only output information in table format but rather dynamically gives you the solution you need now to make that shot. Current weather conditions including temperature, pressure, humidity, wind speed, and wind direction can be input, as well as angles to the target as measured by the built-in accelerometer. The app then provides highly detailed solutions out to 3000 meters. Your weapon profile includes your scope MOA/mRad per click, and hence when you provide a range to the target, the app will simply show how many clicks you need to change the scope by for that range and wind speed.
Includes radar-measured G7 BC database for VLD bullets that is far more accurate than provided in any other application on any platform. Relying on 'advertised' BCs provided by most bullet makers is a significant source of error. BulletFlight's G7 data is courtesy of Bryan Litz and I recommend his book: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/index_files/Book.htm
Up to five ballistic coefficients with corresponding velocity thresholds may be used for each profile to enhance accuracy, or use a single G1, G7, or G8 value.
Several built-in profiles for the Army's M110 semi-automatic precision rifle, the 14.5 inch SR16 rifle, The 50 BMG M107, .308 M40A3, .308 M24, and the 6.5mm KAC PDW allow you to get started quickly. You may alter these profiles, or add new ones.
This app is currently in combat use by military snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Built-in profiles for common military rifles, but easily add more custom profiles.
Accurate bullet database with most major brands.
3000 meters range (2000 using simple screen).
Fast and accurate ballistic computation using G1, G7, or G8 ballistic coefficients.
Easy to use interface yet powerful and full featured. All relevant data on screen all at once.
User interface designed to minimize chance of input errors.
"Simple Screen" with distance wheel, but also "Full" screen where any exact range may be used.
Output in inches, cm, MOA, Mils, and scope clicks.
Option for Metric units. In most cases imperial and metric are visible at the same time.
Direct input for scopes with either MOA or mRad metric input (such as Schmidt & Bender).
Calculates 360 degree wind drift using either degree or O'Clock format input.
Wind speed may be specified in either miles-per-hour or meters-per-second.
Advanced atmospheric model.
Uses GPS to locate nearest weather station and then automatically gets weather data and altitude for ballistic computation.
Sight-in weather may be logged and stored for automatic normalization to standard conditions. So you may sight in at any temperature or altitude and later be accurate at any other temperature or altitude.
Built-in accelerometer will detect angle for improved accuracy.
Built-in mil-dot range calculator.
Built-in help screen.
Also see my other apps:
Also available for Apple iPhone.
Sectional density expresses ratio of bullet's weight to its caliber. It is used to compare penetration of the bullet. Sectional density doesn't take into consideration bullet material, velocity or impact angle. In general the bullets with higher sectional density would penetrate deeper under the same conditions (velocity, bullet material, target material, angle of impact, etc.)
The calculated cartridge can be displayed in the list of common handgun cartridges and is placed in the right rank according energy, TKO or IPSC factor.
The application provides input for quantity and price of the four components used to reload ammunition (Cases, Primers, Powder, Bullets).
Press the "Calculate" button to calculate costs for 1, 25, 50, 100, 500 and 1000 rounds. The user can also enter a custom number of rounds and the cost is automatically calculated.
A pie graphs is used to show a graphical representation of the cost % for each component.
The application also has an email feature that will allow the user to email the results using an email program on your phone.
Pressing the Powder (lbs) label will change the units to Powder (kg). Press again to change back to lbs.
Pressing the Grains label will change the units to Grams. Pressing Grams will change the units back to Grains.
New Feature allows the user to enter the number of times cases have been reloaded. Press the "Case" label to get a popup window to enter the usage number.
See the Help information in the Menu for additional information.
The application can be moved to an SD card.
Determine your individual klick-values (ballistic turret) resp. correction values (distance reticles) according to
- Your riflecope (including your personal settings)
- Ammunition (choose from a database or enter manually)
- Atmospheric conditions and
- Shot-specific factors (zero range, angle shot, type of target)
- Calculation of ballistic coefficient (BC)
- Expert-mode for atmospheric conditions
- Display of trajectory table (incl. windage)
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keep track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- View as D-Day or Day count
- Add photo widgets on your home screen
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.