* Extremely accurate, fast and proven ballistics solver created by Berger Bullet's chief ballistician and champion shooter Bryan Litz
* Save firearm and ammo data as profiles so you don't have to keep entering the same data over and over each time you want a calculation
* Enter and manage all your firearm/ammo data online using your PC at http://manage.shooterapp.net at no extra charge
* Online backup included at no extra charge
* Graphical wind dial for easy wind speed/angle input
* Built-in large bullet library to make it simpler to add your ammo profiles
* Trajectory and windage graphs including the ability to compare multiple loads in one graph
* Supports Coriolis Effect and Spin Drift calculations; Can get your Latitude for Coriolis Effect using GPS.
* Automatic-atmosphere input using your GPS location and nearest weather station
* Zero-atmosphere support. This will auto-account for changes to your zero when shooting in a different atmosphere
* Solution HUD screen which allows for extremely quick and easy changing of shot distance, wind or lead speed
* Email trajectory table output
* Free Bluetooth Kestrel Weather Meter plugin available
* Full metric support
* Includes dark theme for night shooting
For more information and operation manual, please visit http://www.shooterapp.net/manual.php
For newer devices use 'Range Card Pro'
'Range Card Pro' has many new and advanced features as well, check it out.
Range finder and range card. Use Google Maps/Satellite and your device GPS for range finding and build your own digital range card. Share your location and target data with your friends also using Range Card. Use sliding reticule for fast and accurate range and bearing estimation. Build your own range card on top of Google maps/satellite by entering targets from map view, satellite view or from GPS. Constantly updates range and bearing to all target and friendlies. Customize target and display properties. Customize units. Compute range and bearing between any two targets. Check your raw GPS fix. Send targets to other Range Card users and your targets will appear on their Range Card. Send your current location to other users and you will appear as a friendly on your their range card. Target and location data are sent via SMS, no internet or registration is required, normal SMS rates may apply. A must have for all hunters, shooters and outdoors people. Use with a ballistic calculator like 'Shooter' for incredible accuracy results. Also great for Golfing, orienteering, caching, hiking, surveying etc.
If you are a current Range Card user and want the free upgrade to Range Card Pro, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject 'Range Card Upgrade' let me know what version of Android you are using.
Range Card Pro is for devices with Android 4.2 or newer.
Thanks for using Range Card.
Please consider, this is the first app of our hobby developer group, so mistakes are possible. Nonetheless the calculation is physically correct.
Contact us at email@example.com
- Rich user experience
- 3D maps
- Measure discrete paths by pinpointing on map
- Measure continuous paths with pen tool
- Lets measure perimeter
- Lets measure circumference
- Lets user adjust map view angle
- Shows distances to specific locations
- Lets user choose meters, kilometers, miles or feets
- Normal, satellite, terrain, hybrid map modes
- Stores measurements.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR WE RECOMMEND -
MAPS ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
- Save multiple firearm profiles and custom ammo
- Import/export saved profiles and ammo (exports as profiles_exported.cvs or ammo_exported.csv)
- Includes a built-in ammo database of over 1400 rounds
- Generate and email a table of calculated shot data
- View drop graphs and compare ammo
- Accuracy verified by comparing drop to bullet manufacturers' published data
- Simple touch input for setting wind direction
- Supports imperial and metric units
** Tips **
- Before using the calculator for the first time, zero the default firearm profile or create a new one
- Negative drop means the bullet impacts below the aim point
- Negative drift means the bullet impacts to the left of the aim point
- Create new firearm profiles from the main menu or by clicking the plus icon in the action bar
- To use MOA in the table, select MOA as the output units on the main screen
Then, in the field, the sniper measures how many mils an object of known height subtends. He or she enters the object’s height in inches, the angle it subtends in mils and the cross wind in mph.
The Mil-Dot One-Step returns the elevation and windage adjustment in MOA, rounded off to the fineness of the scope's adjustment dials.
The first screen shot shows the Mil-dot One-Step being set up for a .260 Remington with a 300-yard zero and a scope with quarter MOA clicks.
The second screen shot shows the sniper inputting 76 inches, four mils angle and 10 mph wind. This data corresponds to a BTR-80, which is 76” from the ground to the top of the hull. The Mil-Dot One-Step reports that holdover is 6.75 MOA and windage is 3.25 MOA.
The third screen shot shows the sniper inputting 116 inches, five mils angle and 15 mph wind. This data corresponds to a BM-30 truck (used by the Russians to transport the Smerch multiple rocket launcher or the SCUD missile), which is 116” from the ground to the top of the driver’s compartment. The Mil-Dot One-Step reports that holdover is 10.75 MOA and windage is 6.00 MOA.
The fourth screen shot shows the Mil-dot One-Step being set up for a .338 Lapua with a 1000-yard zero and a scope with half MOA clicks.
The fifth screen shot shows the sniper inputting 116 inches, 1.5 mils angle and 5 mph wind. This data corresponds to BM-30 truck (used by the Russians to transport the Smerch multiple rocket launcher or the SCUD missile), which is 116” from the ground to the top of the driver’s compartment. The Mil-Dot One-Step reports that holdover is 80 MOA and windage is 7 MOA.
There is also a built in rangefinder. This rangefinder is used to further increase accuracy for angled shots.
Set up your rifle and bullet settings to be stored then you are off to the races.
AmmoBot AmmoFinder PrimeTime is the exclusive app for finding ammo, mags, and reloading equipment cheap!!!!
Any questions, problems, and/or concerns email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major UI improvement
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
You can Enter chrono readings in:
* FPS / BB Weight
* MPS / BB Weight
Then its converted to a table of BB Weights, FPS, MPS & Effective Distance in Meters.
Set your field Limit in:
* FPS / BB Weight
* MPS / BB Weight
And see if the gun being chrono'd is over the field limit.
* Enter a list of BB Weights in Preferences, the defaults are 0.20, 0.23 & 0.25
There is an in-app purchase to remove adverts!
Note: Values are intended as a guide only, many factors can affect performance.
Google Analytics is used to report anonymous information about app and device versions which helps future development.
This app also supports managing your holidays.
This app doesn't need to be used only for work, you can also use it to record your daily runing distance...
- Managing your norm per month
- Managing your holidays per year
- Export/print your records
- Editing of records
- Much more...