It is displayed to a decimal point only by holding up a target.
1. When the focus is not correct probably, please choose from a menu button what is focused from "Focus."
2. When screen size differs from the screen size of a device, please change into the screen size of a device by "Resolution" from a menu button.
* It is OK with a basic default.
3. Please hold up a camera to a target.
* Since a red circle is displayed at this time, please adjust the position of a camera so that a sunspot and a red circle become the exactly same size.
If some are fixable, accuracy will go up.
4. A green circle will be displayed if a red circle overlaps with a sunspot.
5. Save the state where the red circle and the green circle are displayed, and push a lower left "start" button.
6. A definite value is displayed after pushing a button, and an estimate is updated several times.
* When mark are sharply different at this time, please adjust the screen size of 2.
Please understand that it is seemed that there are some errors by it.
This is a visual 3d ballistic tool for rifle hunting practice.
Select ammunition, scope zero distance, wind, distance to animal and its direction, and see how the resulting bullet impact will be.
Please see the demo video how it works before installing and rating the app.
-Adjustable accurate reticle (Combined german no4 and mildot using most common MOA and mDot clicks).
-Scope zoom with first/second focal plane.
-50-500m range in realistic enviroment.
-Select between various calibers 22-250, 223Rem, 6.5-55, 308Win, 30-06 and 300win mag.
-custom ballistic input
-Variable Wind, Distance, Animal heading and walk speed.
-Hunting mode using dynamic random of wind and animal movement.
-Simulate Low light hunting mode
-3d impact data on various animals.
-Slow-motion visible bullet trajectory (tracer)
-Realistic kill when hit in vital zone
-animal movement result on impact
-bullet flight time
App is under development, It will be updated with more features later.
Please send me a mail if you have feature requests or questions.
When you are in a threatening environment: Enable the app, make sure that the phone is on full volume, ensure the phone is not on silent. In case of danger, press and hold the big red button, when released the alarm activates and sends the SMS messages.
This app can also be used for those who feel threatened at home. Set the app to a silent alert to send an SMS to the preselected people to come to your aid.
Make sure the app is accessible on the first page on your Android. In addition to enabling the app, also make sure you have a plan of how to act∕defend yourself in case of an assault.
Be aware that a text message sent from the app will be charged at your operator's standard SMS charge.
For more information visit www.assaultalarm.com