• How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin, USB, Memory Card
• Recover Deleted Files
• HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER..
• Recover Deleted Files Quickly & Easily
• [USB Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from your USB Drive ?
• How to Recover Lost Files from an SD Card EASILY
• [SD Card Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from SD Card ?
• Recover Deleted Files Mac Computer QUICKLY and EASILY
• How to Recover Lost Files
• [Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device
This App gives absolute clarity on how all household waste items should be treated in your council area using photos, icons and council specific instructions.
1. A Database of 250+ items each with specific pages on local recycling practices.
2. A-Z search function with thousands of keywords including brand name search.
3. Absolute clarity on ‘What goes where’ in terms of bins and recycling centres.
4. Push notifications to enable the council to contact the householder for any collection changes/notifications.
5. Educational comments, awareness, and feel good information specific to your council.
6. Local recycling locations on GPS and details on opening hours, contact details etc.
7. Informative and easy to implement Reduce, Re-use & Recycling Tips.
So many apps have been installed in the cell phone…
Cell phone is full of apps…the situation needs change…
But it will take so long to remove them one by one.
If you want to remove all the undesired apps at a time, choose this app.
App list will be shown when the app started
select names of apps which you want to removed from the list!
Please make sure the box in right isn’t checked.
Of course you can check several item at once♪
After doing the selection, press 「Uninstall」 button!
Then you can uninstall apps by confirming them!!
Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We might ask you additional question for your help. Don't forget to include your phone model and your Android OS. Thank you so much!
■When the various communication permissions can be used?
They can be used in ad display and effect tests.
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions (states).
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions .
Communication (Phone information)
It will be used in collecting Android versions of phones which downloaded the app.
Consult the weekly and monthly calendar for all waste collections on your street and set reminders for the collection of your choice. Never miss a collection again!
Find the shortest route to all collection points near you: container parks, re-use centers , collection points for batteries and electronics, et cetera. Includes opening hours and closing days.
Find out how to sort any type of household waste correctly—from PMD to electronics.
Recycle! is a joint initiative of Bebat, Fost Plus and Recupel, with the collaboration of intermunicipal authorities.
Do you ever forget to put your bins out? Or wonder what happens when it’s a bank holiday? Are you ever unsure whether you can recycle an item of rubbish? ‘Recycle for MK’ can help!
· What goes in my bins?- A comprehensive guide to what you can recycle and which of your bins to put it in.
· Collection reminders- You’ll receive a notification every week reminding you to put your bins out.
· Alternative collection days- You’ll receive a notification if your bin collection day has changed due to a bank holiday.
· Cancelled collections- If bin collections are cancelled for any reason – e.g. heavy snow – the app will let you know not to put your bins out.
· Local recycling centres- If you want to know where your local bottle bank or tip is, the app will tell you – and even give you directions to help you get there.
Download the app now, and help Milton Keynes work on reducing the 60,000 tons of rubbish that we currently send to landfill every year.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
a) what goes in what bin
b) when is the next bin collection and
c) what is being collected at that collection.
Featuring a uniquely designed interface with an easy-to-use dashboard that puts all the information you need at your fingertips.
Salford residents can now:
* Have automatic reminders sent to their phone the night before a scheduled collection
* See at a glance what bin is being collected when
* Share the next collection with friends on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook
* Quickly look up which bin an item needs to go in
Take a break and get inspired with these diy, recycled crafts, ideas!
We update it with new ideas often.
-- Features --
* View lots of diy recycled crafts ideas
* Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Direct rate the app to let users to know how amazing app is :-)
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load images. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application. After first use images will load faster.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at email@example.com
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at: http://lalandapps.com/terms-of-service/
Frugal Gardening: Seed Starting.
Halloween potion bottle "BOO" blocks.
DIY Light Bulb Vase.
DIY Spinning Top Game Boards.
Plastic bag Yarn.
Easy Dimensional Magic bead rings.
DIY Recycled Plastic Bottle Hairstyling Doll.
Make something monday: Sweater bangle.
Mason jar crafts: fall gift jars.
Recycled craft: DIY desk organizer.
Videos DIY Recycled Crafts: Recycle and Reuse old Jeans. DIY, Recon && Craft Ideas. Recycle : Plastic Water Bottle Flowers - Diy. DIY crafts: BAGS recycled jeans (very EASY).
Take a look on how to reuse and recycle crafts items around your home to create new treasures.
Recycle everyday items with recycling crafts and projects.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – The freedom to make mistakes!
Find out what the media thinks of Dumpster!
“Free app Dumpster is the Android equivalent of the Recycle Bin for Windows or Trash Can for Mac” - LifeHacker
“Miss the ability to recover files you've accidentally deleted when using Android? Get a recycle bin for your Android with Dumpster” – CNET
Named “one of the 50 best Android apps for 2013” by the Time Magazine’s: http://ti.me/161mpgh
✔ Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
✔ No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
✔ Internet connection absolutely not required.
✔ NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
✔ Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
✔ Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
✔ Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
✔ Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
✔ Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Join our beta testers Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/17CE6Zx
Help us translate Dumpster to your language: http://translate.dumpsterapp.mobi
Why do we require a particular permission?
-- Technology used is USPTO patent pending --
o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
• App remove
• Batch uninstall
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Battery Usage Tracking
• App Usage Tracking
• Batch uninstall
• Fast uninstall by one click
• List all installed apps
• Show app name,version,update time,size
• Search app by name
• Various sort mode
• App share
• Launch app
• Cached app list
• Search in Google Market
• Support Android 1.6-4.x
• Support App2SD
• Uninstall History (Recycle Bin)
• Uninstall Reminder
■ User Reviews
"Handy App! Every few weeks or so I sweep through my phone and uninstall any apps I don't need anymore. This app makes the process painless and allows you to check boxes for the apps you want to uninstall. Once you select the apps, the uninstall prompts for those apps will show up one by one, making it quicker and easier. My favorite part is how the app will also detect if an app has any unnecessary, left over files afterwards, and ask if you want to delete them." -- by Brandon Egan
"Does what it says. This is a nice and simple app that does exactly what it says, and does it well. It is especially useful for those like me who often install many apps to see what one works best me. Being able to mass remove apps saves a good deal of time." -- by Shawn Koniche
"Perfect! This is the best uninstaller,just right since my application manager always hang..two thumbs up for the developer.thank you so very much.keep up the good work.." -- by genalyn dumagsa
"Best app ive ever used for removing programs it works very quickly the developers did a great job making it. I h8ghoy recommend this app. Good job on the app you guys." -- by Andrew Rodriguez
"App works flawlessly and is so easy to use I think my mother could handle it! This is one app that really lives up to its advertising. This makes it almost too easy to remove an app I don't want to keep, a must for any body's tool box." -- by Dan DeBurger
Easy Uninstaller is a tool to uninstall apps for android phones. It is quite easy to use, you can select multiple apps that you want to uninstall, and click "Uninstall Selected Apps" button to uninstall them.
Easy Uninstaller also supports app search & sort. Type keyword in the textbox on the top to search the app that you want to uninstall. Click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort the apps in many sort types.
Long press specified app, a context menu will pop up and provide more options. You can view app details by clicking "Application Details". You can share apps by clicking "Share", and you can search the app in the Google market by clicking "Search in Google Market".
Easy Uninstaller cannot uninstall pre-loaded or pre-installed apps in the system because it is limited by the system mechanism.
Q: How to uninstall android app?
Check the apps that you want to uninstall, then tap the uninstall button.
Q: Why can't it list pre-loaded apps?
A: Pre-loaded apps cannot be uninstalled, only if your phone is rooted, you can search "root uninstall" in Google market.
Q: Why are some apps not on the list?
A: Try to click "Menu"->"Refresh" to clean the cache and re-load the app list.
Q: Why can't I close the app?
A: The notification bar icon is used for quick start of the app. If you don't want the notification bar icon shown after you exit the app, you can just disable it in the settings. Click "Menu"->"Setting", uncheck the "Notification Bar Icon" checkbox.