- Drag slider to set size of your drink; use picture as rough estimate or displayed size value.
- Easily add new drink types from http://www.energyfiend.com/ (Many thanks to this site for the awesome database!).
- Examine and plot daily caffeine consumption history.
- Click day on daily list to get drinks consumed that day (with time and amounts of caffeine)
- Keep records of all drinks consumed.
- Export results to CSV file to view in Excel.
- Metric units available.
Note: This app doesn't keep track of caffeine level in bloodstream. It's for tracking daily caffeine consumption.
Note also: This is a beta version: please send me feedback. Changes/updates might occur frequently.
Tracks your current level of caffeine.
Simply record each drink you consume. Accounts for the natural metabolism of the caffeine in each
drink over time.
Pie chart colors show following:
blue = caffeine consumed, but not yet absorbed into bloodstream
green = caffeine in your bloodstream (this is the stuff you feel!)
red = caffeine consumed and absorbed, but metabolized from your bloodstream
Feel free to rate as you see fit, but please suggest features and bug fixes via email to:
* Set your desired caffeine zone with notifications!
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Display drink sizes in oz. or ml.
* Add custom drinks
* Caffeine metabolism algorithm takes into account factors such as: weight, pregnancy, and use of oral contraceptives.
Available only in pay version:
* Ad free!
* Improved drink input
* Editable drinks
* New Chart! Level History and Projection chart will graph your caffeine level from a day in the past to a day into the future.
More from developer
It might be useful for people with lactose intollerance and for who care about his diet. Remember that lactose is present in fruits, vegetables, snacks, meet, eggs further then in milk and chesees. Here you find a lot of information!