Tracks your current level of caffeine.
Simply record each drink you consume. Accounts for the natural metabolism of the caffeine in each
drink over time.
Pie chart colors show following:
green = caffeine in your bloodstream (this is the stuff you feel!)
blue = caffeine consumed, but not yet absorbed into bloodstream
red = caffeine consumed and absorbed, but metabolized from your bloodstream
Feel free to rate as you see fit, but please suggest features and bug fixes via email to:
* Set your desired caffeine zone with notifications!
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Display drink sizes in oz. or ml.
* Add custom drinks
* Export data to CSV and send as attachment via email (or save to Google Drive)
* Caffeine metabolism algorithm takes into account factors such as: weight, pregnancy, and use of oral contraceptives.
Available only in pay version:
* Ad free!
* Improved drink input
* Editable drinks
* New Chart! Level History and Projection chart will graph your caffeine level from a day in the past to a day into the future.
You can see graphs over your total caffeine intake throughout the day, the last week or last month. The caffeine tracker also predicts your caffeine levels 10 hrs ahead based on your current level.
New drinks are added to the caffeine tracker all the time and new features will be added with each version.
Note that the levels suggested by the tracker app are not fitted each individual user, and should be taken lightly. Feel free to to write feature requests to help improve the tracker - they will be considered.
It might be useful for people with lactose intollerance and for who care about his diet. Remember that lactose is present in fruits, vegetables, snacks, meet, eggs further then in milk and chesees. Here you find a lot of information!