watt, petawatt, terawatt, gigawatt, megawatt, kilowatt, milliwatt, microwatt, nanowatt, picowatt, femtowatt, zeptowatt
metric horsepower, mechanical horsepower
For every units of measurment are also included formulas to convert that unit as you want.
ConvertIt! is optimised for smartphones and tablets and converts 1400+ units from 90+ categories.
More than 150 currency exchange rates can be updated hourly and are offline available.
● Copy-Conversion (Copied values from any app are converted automatically)
● Optimized layouts for phones, 7-inch Tablets and 10-inch Tablets
● Material Design
● Search for units
● Real-time conversion while typing
● Great usability:
- Add Favorites
- Lists your Most Used conversions
- Sort units by names or values
● 90+ Categories in 20+ Languages
● 150+ Currency Exchange Rates
● 1400+ Units
Network communication - get the latest Currency Exchange Rates, load ads
Hardware controls - give haptic feedback (vibrate)
Run at startup - for Copy-Conversion
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
**PLEASE NOTE** - The only permission requested is for the DONATE option... if you don't wish to donate, nothing will change, you won't be charged anything and you can continue to use the app as normal :)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
Currently supported models:
1700TL, 2100TL, 3000TL, 3000TLHF, 4000TL, 5000TL, 10000TL
The use of this App has technical limitations because of the conditions while using Bluetooth. These limitations are inherent to the App and have nothing to do with the SMA
Switch on your bluetooth.
Hit the menu button and select 'Settings', then 'Inverters' to list your current inverters.
To add new ones select 'Scan for devices'.
If new ones have been found you can select one of them, enter its password, select the model and click on 'Save'.
Go back to the settings screen to select this new inverter as the current one.
Next hit the menu button and select 'Connect inverter' to begin reading the production data of the current day.
You can use a sideways swipe gesture to access the daily production, total production and lastly a screen with detailed info about the inverter.
Swipe up or down to change the day, week or month.
If your inverter doesn't broadcast itself you can manually enter the inverter info with 'Manual setup'.
Select 'Date' to select the current day. If no values are found the screen will be black and you ought to connect to your inverter.
To switch to another inverter select 'Settings' and choose the one you want.
To be able to export to pvoutput.org go to settings and select 'PVOutput'. Click the 'Add' button to add your pvoutput specific data. Be careful with that api key, it is error prone. Next click save and when going back to the settings screen you must select a current pvoutput system.
I noticed that exporting to pvoutput is unfortunately not allowed beyond 2 weeks in the past. :-/
You can also export the current day to a csv file. I took over the format used by SMA. The files are stored in /Android/data/be.geek.smandroid/files/.
This has been tested with a HTC Desire running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and a SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF-30 inverter.
If you have one of those select '3000TLHF' as model.
Be aware that after a few weeks of daily intake your application's data size can grow considerably. Use the 'Delete' button in the inverter detail screen (or use the 'Clear data' button from app management).
Or use the Delete menu option from the main menu.
You can switch to an alternate view from Settings. Select 'Current view' to choose between a dayly (default), weekly or monthly view.
If you choose a weekly or a monthly view you can now retrieve data from the displayed date range. Be aware that reading an entire month can take a considerable time.
The 'Live' option allows you to read inverter data continuously. Select the current day first (I'll sort it out automatically in a next update). The update interval is specified in Settings by selecting 'Current live delay'.
If you have a pvoutput system it will then export to this.
All the code that communicates with the inverter is originally from:
My java port is here:
Important note for those with problems: this is essentially a java port of sma-bluetooth.
Consider joining the sma-bluetooth mailing list if you're having problems with your type of inverter. If you get helpful answers you can relay them back to me and I'll see what I can do.
Your android device and inverter must first be paired before being allowed to connect. Usually a notification will pop up the first time you try to connect allowing you to enter the pairing password.
Some users have been unable to connect with their HTC Desire HD devices with v2.3.5. I will try to trace the source of this problem.
Apparenly the inverter code for 5000TL-21 is still wrong. Could somebody confirm this?
This high precision unit converter allows all conversions to be seen and solved in real-time. No Internet needed for conversions!
There is no pressing on an Enter or Next key. There is no scrolling through long lists trying to find the units. This intuitive app is designed in such a way that speed is your friend here. It has mainly the common units so that the unused excess doesn't get in the way.
"All the units are just one click away." - No other unit converter can say that!
- GUARANTEED simplest and quickest interface (if not, email me)
- Hide units (and unit categories) that you will never use
- Sort units that you do want by size or name
- Different rounding modes
- Great native/pure Android themed app that fits your device theme
- Android Lollipop supported!
Version 10 converts the following units:
- Angles (Mil, Degree, Radian, Circle)
- Area (Centimeter², Inch², Feet², Yard², Meter², Square, Perch, Acre, Hectare, Kilometer², Mile²)
- Currency: 34 of the most common monetary units (Pro)
- Data (Bit, Nibble, Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte, Petabyte, Exabyte, and more) (Pro)
- Fractions (Decimal to Fraction and Fraction to Decimal and a reference sheet) (Pro)
- Fuel consumption / Mileage (Kilometer/Litre, Mile/Gallon(US), Mile/Gallon(UK), Gallons(US)/Mile, Gallons(UK)/Mile, Litre/100km, Litre/km)
- Length (Millimeter, Centimeter, Inch, Decimeter, Feet, Yard, Fathom, Meter, Kilometer, Mile, Nautical Miles)
- Metric Prefixes (Pico, Nano, Micro, Milli, Centi, Deka, Hecto, Kilo, Mega, Tera, Peta)
- Power (Erg/hr, joule/hr, ft*lb-force/hr, milliwatt, calorie/hr, btu(IT)/hr, joule/sec, newton*m/s, volt*ampere, watt, kilocalorie/hr, horsepower, kilowatt, megawatt)
- Pressure (Pascal, KiloPascal, HectoPascal, Torr, mmHg, inHg, PSI, Bar, Atm, cmH2O, ftH2O)
- Speed (Kph, Feet/Second, Mph, Knot, Meters/Second, Speed of Light, Speed of Sound)
- Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin, Reaumur)
- Time (Second, Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Year, Decade, Century)
- Torque (Dyne*Meter, Gram-force*meter, Pound-force*foot, Newton*meter, and more )
- Volume / Liquids (Drop, Milliliter, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Fluid Ounce(US/UK), Cup, Pint(US/UK), Quart, Liter, Gallon(US/UK), cubic foot, cubic meter, Olympic pool reference)
- Weight / Mass (Grain, Gram, Ounce, Troy ounce, Troy pound, Pound, Kilogram, Stone, Short Ton(US), Metric Tonne, Long Ton(UK))
- More including: Energy, Dynamic (Absolute) Viscosity, Kinematic Viscosity
Note: Some of the lesser used units and categories are hidden by default to keep the interface more manageable. This can easily be change from the "Edit" menu option.
Convert your units now with this friendly, easy interface. It's the best unit converter that just works, no problem. This isn't just another application, it's an experience. ;)
Check out the ratings and great feedback from other users if you are still undecided.
If you don't think this app deserves a 5-star rating, then please email me how I can make the app better! I like to help. Also, please give us a +1 above if you found this unit converter to be useful and easy to use, it helps tremendously.
Distance, Mass, Volume, Velocity, Temperature, Time,
Computer Storage, Frequency, Pressure, Power, Torque,
NOTE: You must hit the ENTER/RETURN key after you have entered the number you wish to convert to start the conversion process.
Containts all the most popular categories:
Factoryitalia.com S.r.l. Viale Emilia, 76 - 47838 Riccione (Rn) tel. 0541.646270 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiavi di ricerca: bici bicicletta mountainbike mtb ciclo ricambio bici accessori bici road race gt bicycles cannondale bianchi specialized scott trek fixed bike old style bicicletta d'epoca