* Voicemail blocking works on Lollipop (Android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
tSpyChecker gives help to detecting spyware.
The Android cell-phone has different security policy from the conventional cell-phone.
Conventional cell-phones are secured by carrier and hard maker.
But in android phones, users can install apps freely, and can customize it.
To keep security of android phone, users have to be very careful.
As you know, the app exchanges contact information can get the phone number.
In the app is malicious, the phone number may be collected by criminals.
To avoid such risks, android displays the screen and lists functions that the app uses. And ask user whether install the app or not.
However, messages android shows are not easy to understand. Almost users install it without understanding the messages.
In addition, some developers occasionally release their apps with needless authority. That is a fact both developers and user are low of consideration to security.
As the android spreads, it seems that the problem grows big. This is the reason why we released this app. we would like to cause a stir in current situation.
tSpyChecker classifies of apps in your device into safety and dangerous.
When you launch "tSpyChecker", you will be surprised that much apps are classified dangerous.
The apps judged dangerous are not always malicious.
tSpyChecker gives you just a guidance.
-It detect dangerous authority of the application and display a result.
-It list installation application.
-It image dangerous authority of the application with an icon and display it.
-It displays a detailed description of authority admitted
This app simply writes all the incoming msgs to a text file in you SD card.
# Add filters (records messages from specific numbers only)
# Enable or Disable recording.
# Easily view/delete the recorded messages.
** Ads are displayed to support the developing cost.
The hard work of printing the document,signing and scaning it has finished.You just have to download Signature Maker.
■ Choose the colour.
■ Choose the stroke.
■ Sign with your finger or stylus.
■ Save and send it to anywhere (Drive, Dropbox,Telegram, Whatsapp, Gmail, Hangouts etc.)
NOW, IT'S DONE!!!
You just need to download your digital signature and attach it to the file (Pdf, Word etc...)
Signature Maker is a complete signature creator and manager, it takes your signature and save it in a transparent image ready to add it to any digital file.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE YOUR OWN STYLUS
■ A pencil.
■ Aluminum foil.
Cover the pencil with aluminum foil in order to create contact between the finger, the pencil and the screen.
You can meet here the most essential App which hides Apps/Pictures/Media Files by managing password.
Do you mind somebody executing Apps or taking a look to pictures and media files on your mobile phone?
Smart Lock provides you lots of features such as locking App, staying awake and locking auto screen-rotate.
No one can see locked Apps/Pictures/Media Files!!!
Suppoert for android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Main Features :
- Locking App
- Staying awake (Executing locked App)
- Locking auto screen-rotate (Executing locked App)
- Locking each Picture/Media File
- Locking USB Storage
- Change notification of mobile phone number
Now you can create your Digital Sign with Digital Signature Maker and Use in your document Like, PDF,Doc,
You can Sign your Photo,Image or selfie and share on Social media or Store in SDCard.
Now you can easily signature your image and add your sign with handwritten on your phone in few steps with lot's of fun.
Send Your Signed documents to your Friend Via WhatsApp,SMS,Email,Facebook and other social media.
How To Use?
1)Select Your Image or Doc from SDCard or capture from camera
2)Adjust pen size,color and handwritten your sign
3)If you doing wrong you can clear or erase some part from sign
5)If you want you can share with social media and SMS/Email
If you want signature stamp please use blank template.You get transparent Sign so no need to Do any Editing in your doc.you can use stamp in Email,Doc.
This app is just for entertainment purpose.
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.