This license app removes the limit of uploading at most 20 images each month. With this license you can upload unlimited amounts of images.
Automatically backup any images or videos from your device to the cloud.
In three easy steps Instantii will guide you through the setup process which is done in less than twenty seconds.
1.) Select a cloud account
2.) Select a folder in the cloud where you want to upload your images to
3.) Select folders from your device which should get uploaded and be observed for future images
Instantii supports most of the common providers and protocols such as:
- Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Copy, SugarSync, OwnCloud, Yandex, WebDAV, FTP/FTPS, SFTP
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Create custom profiles that can perform over a dozen actions when various triggers occur. Create a geofence around all of your favorite movie theaters to silence your phone. Phone about to run out of battery? Create a profile to disable wifi, data, account sync and many more. The possibilities are endless.
A simple user interface allows you to setup the app how you want it to work and forget about it. We will do the rest. Everything we do has your battery level in mind.
Visit us on Google +
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
CAD Pockets includes many popular third-party cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. You can sync up your files to the cloud and keep your local files updated in real time, saving you the trouble of transmitting files via cable. You can conveniently communicate with designers or clients even if you are on the go, avoiding the chore of carrying clumsy laptops or paper drawings.
CAD Pockets also supports offline usage. Simply by saving files into your Android device and you are free to go. Moreover, you can view files that have been downloaded to your cloud drive without access to the Internet.
1. Support both 2D and 3D DWG/DXF/DWF files.
2. Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage (DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc.) and email attachment.
3. Transfer files via USB cable line from PC to Local Drawing, and support full offline usability (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share).
4. Supports auto-sync and remote operations (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share) for remote CAD files.
5. Supports auto cache for remote CAD files, which allows users to open and delete them offline.
6. Manage WebDav sites (Create, Delete, Modify and File Sync).
7. Share CAD drawing via Email and export drawing to JPG/PDF/DWF.
1. Supports easy-to-use multi-touch operations for Zooming, Panning and Snapping.
2. Supports CAD drawing functions like Lines, Polylines, Circles, and Texts.
3. Supports CAD editing functions like Copy, Move, Rotate and Mirror.
4. Supports CAD annotating functions like Revision cloud, Dimension, Image and Voice.
5. Supports CAD dimensioning functions like Linear, Radius, Angular and Ordinate.
6. Supports block insert and editing block attribute.
7. Supports magnifier for details, and prompt for “Last Point”.
8. Supports Undo and Redo.
9. Supports CAD layer and layout management.
10. Supports 3D viewing and view control.
11. Supports Find Text function and automatically locating the result.
Uninstall old version and install this one to update please.
Construction Calculator Lite is an ad supported version of Construction Calculator which is built for getting quick and accurate estimates on Tile Calculations,Concrete Slabs,Walls, Footings and displaying Cost and Bags of Cement ( #94 lbs bags). The app should record last input numbers after pressing "Next" or "Enter" on your android keypad, it also uses decimal numbers for those 3.5" slabs.
The Concrete Mix Estimator, lets you decide which mix ratio to use, keep in mind Ratio 1:3:5 is used for Footings, Ratio 1:2.25:3 for Sidewalks,Steps and GarageFloor, Ratio 1:2.5:3 mainly used for Floor Slabs and Ratio 1:2:3 is the most common one used, good for Walls,Roof and Columns.
This Concrete Mix Estimator calculates a stanrdard safety factor of 15% and it is for designs of 3000 max psi.
Tile Estimator will let you easily calculate tiles needed with job cost for square and rectangular areas.
All the information, calculation processes and terms are mainly used in U.S.
Keep in mind the calculations done with this app should be only for small or minor jobs, for bigger projects use ACI method.
Press Menu at Main Menu screen to pop out About menu and Feedback menu. See About Menu for some tips.
Any other functions can be added feel free to ask.
If anything is not working please feel free to email me with your phone model and the problem to fix it asap
The Clerk-Culator app also will help answer questions such as how to count abstracts, names and search fees in documents, and gives an overview of recording fees in Palm Beach County.
For more information about recording official records in Palm Beach County, go to www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/officialrecords.aspx..
For more information about the Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County, visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com.
Concrete calculator is a partial application of ( engineering suite ) Application that is under developing
Twitter üzerinden twitter.com/yildizyemekhane adresinden takip edebilirsiniz.
Not: Uygulamanın okul ile hiçbir resmi bağlantısı yoktur.
Etiketler: Yildiz Teknik Universitesi, Yildiz Technical University, FSM Yurdu, Yemekhane, YTÜ yemekhane, YTU, KYK,