Balusters are the vertical supports that form the inner structure of the railings that typically surround a porch. Balusters may be turned on a lathe to make spindles or cut from milled lumber. Accurate measurement and calculation is necessary to build a safe and attractive porch enclosure with evenly-spaced balusters.
This Calculator can be used for Baluster spacing, or any other centers and spacing calculations. Eg: Fence Posts and Panels etc.
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
and you can view and edit a drawing anytime and anywhere.
CADianAnyView is a valuable viewing tool to a CEO, Executives, and a site dispatched worker involved in drawings or authorization as the purchasing department, the planning part, and computer room besides an administers in design part as well as a CAD drawing designer.
Moreover, quality improvement, delivery date reduction, and cost reduction are anticipated by the accumulation of these kinds of opinions since customers, employers, engineers, reviewers, and distribution suppliers can analyze products and cooperate with each other from product development to the end of product life.
CADianAnyView supports as follows:
1. Snap function, zoom, pan, 3D orbit function
2. Line, polyline, circle text, free curve drawing etc.
3. Measurement function (area, distance, size)
4. Editing function(erase, move, copy)
5. Undo, redo function
6. Layer function
7. View sight at various angles
❤❤❤ Download this Full Book for Now 1 Low Price ❤❤❤
This is the PRO version and contains the full book inside.
Why, Because you get:
✔ The Full Book
✔ No Ads
✔ Learn anywhere you go
✔ 1 Low Price
Here is what you will get inside:
Table of Contents
Garden Planning: What’s in it for Me?
The Crucial Missing Link
Planting Flowers vs. Designing a Garden?
Eight Steps to Designing a Garden of Your Dreams
Assessing What You Have
How to Assess Your Yard
To Build a Panorama
Transfer the Existing Landscape to Graph Paper
How to Plot Your Yard on Graph Paper
Put Your Thoughts on Paper
Essential Decisions: Determining Your Needs
What is the Purpose of the Gardens?
Lamp Post and Mailbox Gardens (Fixture Gardens)
Ponds and Water Gardens
Evening (Moon) Gardens
My Top Three Gardening Priorities:
Getting Ideas for Your Garden
Steal from the Best
Where to Find Information Online
Essential Elements of Garden Design
Shape and Pattern
Exploiting Focal Points in the Garden
Geometry in the Garden
Natural Focal Points
Plants as Focal Points
Destinations as Focal Points
Manmade Focal Points
A Sense of Balance
Color in the Garden
Effective Color Use
Sure-fire Color Combinations
Plotting Your Dream Gardens
Transfer Your Paper Ideas to the Yard
Tips for Plotting Your New Gardens
Online Garden Plans
Selecting Your Plants
The Holy Trinity of Plants
Annuals vs. Perennials
Plant Hardiness Zones and how they Affect Perennials
USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map
Annual Minimum Temperature Range
Working Within Your Budget
Preparing your Garden Beds
Outlining Your Garden
Outlining Gardens with Straight Edges
Outlining Gardens with Curves
Clearing the Garden Bed
Clearing the Garden Bed the Easy Way
Testing and Correcting Soil pH
What is pH?
Testing the Soil to Determine pH Level
Collecting Soil Samples for pH Analysis
When to sample the soil
Equipment for Sampling Soil
Collecting the Composite Soil Sample
Amending your Soil
Amending Acidic Soil
Amending Alkaline Soil
Beyond pH – Adding Nutrients to Soil
When to Expect Results
✔ 119 Color Pages Inside
❤❤❤ Remember Knowledge is Power! We create Apps the Teach you Anything that you can take Anywhere! ❤❤❤
Click on the Install Button, Download now, and within a minute you'll have this book in the palm of your hands.
tags: garden, gardens, landscape, patio
The following calculations are available in TRUMPF BendGuide
Press force computation
Press force table
Installation height monitoring
Bending inner radius
Sheet thickness conversion
Tool - Weight calculation
Sheet - Weight calculation
You can leaf through the newest brochures and catalogs from TRUMPF here.
Always remain up-to-date with all product innovations and technologies in the world of TRUMPF bending.
Now select the language in which you would like to read your news. German and English are currently available for selection.
Simply change the units of measurement here from the metric to the imperial system and determine the language for your app yourself. You can select from 8 different languages. Please feel free to contact us. Send us your questions, comments and requests in the new contact area in the app.
Welcome to the world of TRUMPF!
The free version is ad supported, can't download backgrounds and fonts and doesn't support all note sizes.
CoolNote and CoolNote Free work independently on the same device. If you upgrade to CoolNote you don't need
to uninstall CoolNote Free first but you MUST take a backup using the System menu, and restore it in the full one, if you want to
keep your notes. You can then uninstall CoolNote Free.
**----> 34 Great Tools in One App <--- **
** TRIAL VERSION: Use any of the Tools or any feature 25 times. Test the product before making the purchase. This version has the same features as the Pro version. It just has limited number of uses. **
******* 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP *****
** Capture Image: Use this tool to take a picture and take notes on the picture. Use the picture as a background for your sketch. Save and email the sketch. (experimental , supports 1 - 3MB image resolution)
** My Favs: Add any of the tools to the my Favs screen and access it from there.
** Add Notes
** Conversions Calculator
** Total Summary Feature
** Full calculator
** My Tools
** My Budgets
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators. (**Pro version)
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Associate a name with each project
- Save as many notes as you want.
- Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. You can also search for any project
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the roof pitch or the ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Choose the Add notes feature to simply add notes and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- MY TOOLS: Record all your tools, categorize them and wishlist
- MY BUDGETS: Record all your budgets and line items for the budget.
- CALCULATOR: Full calculator to do math operations.