Create custom profiles that can perform over a dozen actions when various triggers occur. Create a geofence around all of your favorite movie theaters to silence your phone. Phone about to run out of battery? Create a profile to disable wifi, data, account sync and many more. The possibilities are endless.
A simple user interface allows you to setup the app how you want it to work and forget about it. We will do the rest. Everything we do has your battery level in mind.
Visit us on Google +
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The app provides unique real-time GPS tracking feature, that allows you to measure field, property or region simply by walking or driving around. This feature is useful for people working in such areas as farming, landscaping, architecture and construction, real estate business and fencing, sport, golf and hiking, tour and trail planning. With this feature Planimeter operates as GPS tracker / logger or pedometer to record walking path or track.
The other useful feature is ability to quickly outline areas by drawing path on map. Magnifying Glass helps to place and edit pin position accurately: http://goo.gl/iibDY5
Area measurements on maps are useful in farming and land survey, landscaping, paving and construction, road building and repairing, lot building and planning, roof area estimation for solar panel installation.
Option to hide lines allows you to use the app as a simple tool for object mapping on Google Maps, lawn design, forestry. Planimeter can be used for placing way points to walk through or share your current location with family or friends.
See Interactive Guide in the app with detailed button and features description on your screen
- Accurate distance calculations and area measurements
- Metric and Imperial units (m, km, feet, yards, miles, ha, acres)
- Quick distance estimation between cities, waypoints, poles
- Bearing and Angle between lines
- Cycle through points by touch
- show GPS coordinates for selected point
- GPS accuracy settings
- Manage saved projects: open, save, preview, share KML files. KML-files can be used to export data to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Save screenshot of map with measurements
- Share data by email: map screenshot, coordinates as text message, KML file
- Map/Satellite View
- Zoom In/Out and Edit point location
- Location search using GPS and Network
- Address Search
- Add points by touch
- Add current GPS / Network location as a point
- Add points by Latitude and Longitude in different formats (DD, DMS)
- Fit-in and center points on screen (quick point search)
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Option to show/hide lines and pins
- Multiple Point Selection in Edit Mode
- Delete selected / last / all points
- Full-screen option.
- Preferences: adjust GPS accuracy, time search, delete option and color theme
- Target Mode for accurate pin placement
- Show current coordinates in Target Mode
- Stylus Drawing Mode.
- Smart Path processing functions: Simplify Lines, Convex Area
- Point to point distances shown on path or track
- Quick Export To Google Earth (in-app purchase)
- GPS Tracking with time and accuracy settings.
- Magnifying Glass for accurate pin placement and editing
- Notes Mode (in-app purchase) to save bookmarks on Google Maps
- Quick switch to Google Maps from Note Mode to navigate to selected point: http://goo.gl/nCRTQi
- Localization: English, Portuguese, Russian
More about app, tips and updates: http://goo.gl/IPF0NI
The intuitive software leads you step by step through the planning of your individual fence. Zaunteam has over 350 different fence and gate systems for home and garden, industry and security, privacy and noise protection and animal breeding. The user selects the area and draws the fence line with his fingers directly into a satellite image, property grid, or photo. Base line, number of posts and gates can be freely selected. Followed by choosing the required material and variations. In the end you send the data the Zaunteam in your region for a non-binding offer.
- Draw the layout of your fence based on a satellite image, a plan or a grid
- Place corners and gates
- Select the desired material and the heignt of your new fence
- Upload a photo of your site
The fence planner support you in the first steps to your new fence. Fill out the required information and your request will be forwarded directly to the nearest Zaunteam. If time is short or not all decisions can be made, simply store the fence project and edit it later. After sending the data, it only takes a few days until you will be contacted by trained professionals from Zaunteam to present the offer. At over 70 locations in Switzerland, Germany and Austria the Zaunteam professionals are available every day with tips and tricks for the fence construction.
For more information on call tollfree on 0800 84 86 888 or www.zaunteam.com.
iKeyMaster:Blender3D is a MUST-HAVE tool to have on-hand while working with Blender3D! Blender3D is the free Open Source 3D Modeling and Animation software from The Blender Foundation. iKeyMaster:Blender3D contains the entire set of the latest Blender3D 2.5 Keyboard commands instantly available at your fingertips. No need to dig through the Blender Users Guide or search engines to recall what key does what. Just tap iKeyMaster:Blender and the latest keyboard commands are instantly available for you!
You can browse the Keyboard Commands by Group or use the Search feature. For example, enter "Extrude" and all Keyboard references related to Extrude will be displayed. Very fast, very simple and very convenient! The Group view includes a direct link to Blender Video Tutorials on YouTube related to that Blender topic! Very handy when you need a quick review of a particular function in Blender. Video Tutorials are one tap away and play right on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
iKeyMaster:Blender3D also includes a full-size, color-coded Blender 2.5 Keyboard Map. Just tap a couple of buttons and a PDF Keyboard Map is sent to your Email address for printing or viewing! We have included a Blank Keyboard Map as well if you have re-mapped the Blender 2.5 keys to your own preference. Just print it and fill in the blanks with your custom keyboard commands.
Blender 2.5 is still in beta as of this release but the latest Keyboard Commands available to us have been included in the App. The current Keyboard Command set is not likely to change much after the final release of Blender 2.5. If needed, additional command keys will immediately be added or updated to iKeyMaster:Blender3D.
For questions or comments, please visit our Support site at:
We're sure you will find iKeyMaster:Blender3D extremely useful while working with Blender3D.
Farmboss is your pocket employee that gives you calculated decision making. It will save you time, money and bring you superior farming results.
To operate the Farmboss calculators and forms it needs no signal or Wi-Fi once downloaded and you choose whether you want metric or US measurements.
The packs: Feed pack, Stock pack, Track it and Handy Stuff (it’s more than handy – it’s remarkable). The calculators are customizable for your own farming operation.
If you want instant answers, help with complex decision-making, better communication with your staff, (you can email 8 of the 22 calculators) giving you more time to relax, then you need to have Farmboss on your phone.
Feed - From simple feed budgeting to more complex nutrient calculations, Farmboss will take the hard work and stress out of managing feed sums. This Feed pack will:
• Quickly work out grass cover
• Provides you with kg DM/ha or lb. DM/ac to optimize feeding
• Gives you grass to supplementary feed ratios
• Shows you where to erect fence and break feed
• Does all the hard work in calculating applied effluent nutrient values
Stock - If you want better information and more control of your stock, you’ll love the Stock pack and will love the results even more. The Stock pack gives you:
• Dates for mating and calving
• Replacement target weight calculations
• Calculates daily weight gain to increase Body Condition Scores
• Livestock unit calculations
• Stock transport costs
Track it - If you want to turn scary calculations into easy and efficient ones, Farmboss’ charts does all the hard work for you:
• Report outputs against budgets
• Measure key performance areas
• Possibilities are endless here – you can customize criteria to your needs
Handy stuff - We’ve been told it’s invaluable…
• Quickly calculate length, flow, pressure, area, power, speed, volume and height
• Easily get the correct amount of fencing materials
• Calibrate Dry Fertilizer Spreader
• Calibrate boom sprayer
• Calculate farm daily water requirements
• Calculate milk plant wash procedures
• Change dairy milk liners at the correct time
Add and save your own supplier info - Prices and Specs.
Select different suppliers.
Accurately calculate materials require to complete a fence.
Allows for adjustments for personalisation by the contractor.
Re-Calculates to take your adjustments into account.
Once your supplier is selected you can call them from within the App.
Screen changes to fence colour.(Comparison colour, not perfect on every device)
Send order after calculation and adjustment. (If not ordering straight away send yourself a copy for future reference)
Use the calculated figure to assist with estimating/ Quotes.
Balusters are the vertical supports that form the inner structure of the railings that typically surround a porch. Balusters may be turned on a lathe to make spindles or cut from milled lumber. Accurate measurement and calculation is necessary to build a safe and attractive porch enclosure with evenly-spaced balusters.
This Calculator can be used for Baluster spacing, or any other centers and spacing calculations. Eg: Fence Posts and Panels etc.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The use of this site and/or application is provided “AS IS” and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error in data or functionality.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and/or application; use at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ANY APPLICATION, SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE SERVICE) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
Farm Safety Apps, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
Farm Safety Apps, LLC makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Grain Rescue Tube service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INDICENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), LOSS OF LIFE, DISABILITIES OR PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR (II) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys