This free version contains 10 of the 34 original audio tracks that have 10+ hours of recordings. If you like the free version and want all of the 34 tracks and their transcripts, please purchase the complete app on Play Store.
Joe & Charlie were both members of alcoholics anonymous who had sobered up for over 20 years before these tracks were recorded some time during 1988 in Laughlin, Nevada.
* Alcoholics Anonymous Preamble
* How It Works
* 12 Steps
* 12 Traditions
* Just For Today
* Serenity Prayer
* Sobriety Calculator
* And lot's more to keep you sober....
If you enjoy this app, please consider rating it.
And though success does not come in a silver platter, it is still what everybody wants.
This is why people get up in the morning to work and drag their body back to bed at night. People simply want better – in everything.
There is only one reality and no matter how you would like to escape from that, it will always lure you out.
So why not face it with a more realistic approach?
The sweet road to success is a path well taken, why not journey there yourself?
If you're looking to improve your life and prosper at whatever you intend to do then what I'm about to share with you is exactly what you need...
200 Powerful Tips To Help You Stay Motivated, Get Healthy and Reach Your Goals
These tips may be advice that you have already heard before but never regarded it to be true only this time, you need to read it for yourself to register.
WHAT'S EXACTLY INSIDE THIS GUIDE?
200 tips on health, wealth, business, life, relationships, career and more.
11 Tips to help you reach your goals better and faster.
Discover how to be financially free with these valuable tips.
How to sharpen your skills without much effort.
Healthy living: Eating and drinking practices to last you a lifetime
How to make your relationships last. You'll find tips on business relationships, customer relationships, personal relationships and mentoring relationships.
Keeping up: How to win with everyday agonies
Top ten virtues you must adapt to enjoy a more prosperous life
+ much, much more!
Success can be defined in so many different ways. In fact, your definition of victory may be different with your mother’s definition of success but on the second thought, it serves the same purpose. For you to have a better life...
The White House Behavioral Health Patient Empowerment Challenge award was presented to Hazelden for its Field Guide to Life app that provides crucial first-year support to people newly recovering from addiction. The White House award highlights innovative technology that helps more patients manage their long-term health care.
Field Guide to Life, an award-winning app from Hazelden’s Mobile MORE suite of products, is compatible with most Android phone and tablet devices. This ingenious app teaches you the essential skills connected to core recovery principles, helping you evolve in your sobriety.
• Listed in Top Ten Book Apps (paid category) Jan 2012 —Media Bistro
• “Wow, as a recovering person and addiction counselor I am blown away. This has the potential to be a wonderful tool and seems very affordable...Mazel Tov to the brains behind this idea.” —Reviewer, AddictionPro.com
• “Vital for those needing additional support and guidance ...” —Laptop magazine
• “Helps those in recovery stay on their path with tools and inspiration on the go …” —appolicious advisor
• For people new to recovery and the millions of people who wish to renew their recovery. —Yahoo News
Designed for those new to—or looking to renew—their recovery, the three volumes that compose Field Guide to Life apply research-proven practices and Twelve Step principles to engage you in the stages of recovery.
Field Guide to Life includes Volume 1: The Basics. The next two volumes, Owning It and The New You, may then be purchased within the app. The Basics focuses on Steps 1 through 3; Owning It on Steps 4 through 9; and The New You on Steps 10 through 12.
Born from MORE, or My Ongoing Recovery Experience, an evidence-based, web-based program of personalized continuing care provided by Hazelden to our clients, Field Guide to Life offers the best of this program to the entire sober community.
DAILY GUIDANCE AND INSPIRATION
Each day, a new message of guidance is available in a sequence designed to support your current phase in recovery. Each message includes an activity to help you engage even further in your recovery journey and ends with an inspirational thought for the day. Mark your favorites with a note and share them with a friend.
Field Guide to Life includes one- to two-minute video challenges. Each challenge focuses on an activity that drives positive change. A weekly pop-up alert reminds you to knock a new challenge off your list. Videos feature a variety of recovery experts and others in the Fellowship.
Enter your sober birthday and view your sober stats at any time to monitor the days, hours, minutes, and seconds that you’ve been in recovery.
PERSONAL PROGRESS TRACKER
A user-friendly Track My Day tool helps you track your biggest obstacles to successful recovery such as stress, anger, anxiety—and power-ups such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SYSTEM
Designate key supporters like your sponsor to be alerted with the touch of an SOS button when you need help.
RELAPSE PREVENTION TOOL
Learn about preventing relapse and create a personalized relapse prevention and response plan to help you stay on track.
Note: App file includes approximately 20 minutes of rich video. Please allow time for download via Wi-Fi.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
Eczema is a skin disease also known as atopic dermatitis. There are several different types of eczema such as: seborrheic dermatitis, contact eczema, baby eczema, and several others, but each of these respond to similar eczema treatments.
In this app, you will discover:
What is Eczema
Natural Eczema Remedies
Tags used to idenify this app
Baby Eczema treatment
what causes eczema
what is eczema
Learn About Eczema, Eczema Symptoms, Eczema Causes, Baby Eczema, Childhood Eczema, Eczema Treatments, and Natural Eczema Remedies.