If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your.MD Symptom Checker provides personalised health information on your illness or condition, and manage your health.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you take charge of your health when you or someone you care about is not well
- Quick, accurate, actionable, anywhere and anytime
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. The app then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from the NHS.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD app, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD app and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
For the first time, you can access an online tool previously only made available to the medical profession. Doctors and nurses around the world acknowledge the Isabel diagnostic tool as the clear leader in its field. Using the latest searching technologies, the Isabel Symptom Checker allows you to research possible causes for multiple symptoms based on everyday language.
“Best backup to help you talk to your doctor” - Money Magazine, December 2014
“After trying several online symptom¬ checkers, he found Isabel to be the most useful.” Wall Street Journal, July 2013
“The online ‘doctor’ even GPs swear by” - Daily Mail, March 2013
• The only diagnostic tool to understand multiple symptoms in everyday language
• Searches database of over 6,000 diseases and conditions
• Time sensitive and common diseases highlighted
• Results focused by age and gender
• Results can be refined by travel history
• Links to medical knowledge from a list of web sites
• Results can be emailed directly to your doctor.
This app requires internet access.
This app provides access to the Isabel Symptom Checker system available on the web at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com .
Isabel helps you research and understand your symptoms so you can have a better discussion with your doctor about the possible diagnoses. The Isabel Symptom Checker is based on the professional Isabel diagnosis checklist system. The system has been modified and optimised for use by patients.
**Daily usage limit: It has been possible to make this app available on a free to use basis for individual patients due to a grant from the Isabel Medical Charity. To prevent unauthorised use by healthcare institutions there is a daily limit allowance of 10 searches. Professional users should use the Isabel dx app intended for professional use. **
To get more information please visit our website at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
Meeting fellowships include:
• Alcoholics Anonymous
• Narcotics Anonymous
• Pills Anonymous
• Cocaine Anonymous
• Crystal Meth Anonymous
• Marijuana Anonymous
• Moderation Management
• Harm Reduction for Alcohol
• Gamblers Anonymous
• Overeaters Anonymous
• Eating Disorders Anonymous
• Codependents Anonymous
• Sex Addicts Anonymous
• Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous
• Debtors Anonymous
• Nicotine Anonymous
• Adult Children of Alcoholics
• Self Help Substance Abuse & Addiction Recovery
• Codependents of Sexual Addicts
• Sexaholics Anonymous
• Sexual Compulsive Anonymous
App features include:
• List meetings so you can read them.
• Map out meetings so you can see them.
• Provides directions so you can get there.
• Save to calendar so you remember to go there.
• Check into meetings so you can prove you were there.
• Favorite, comment, and tag meetings so people know what you think.
• Message members so you aren't alone.
Keywords: Addiction, cocaine, sex, gambling, narcotics, heroin, marijuana, recovery, sober, sobriety, health, alcohol, alcoholic, alcoholism, anon, anonymous, AA, NA, pills, codependency, 12 step, 12-step, addict, drug, drugs, meetings, meeting finder, support group, support, connect, hotline, help, intervention, quit, community, people, healthy, life, goto, location, kin, calendar, networking, program, fellowship, locate, new york, los angeles, san francisco, accountability, onehealth, rehab, rehabilitation, hospital, treatment, outpatient, patient, inpatient, aftercare, networking, social, tracker, progress, resolution, people, goal, goals, hope, drinking, lifestyle, wellness, drunk, high, friends, solution, big book, privacy, feeling, depression, mental health, companion, journal, experience, spirituality, promise, prayer, result, speaker, information, resources, resource, doctor nationwide, united states, self-help, self help, action, bill w, doctor bob, abstinence, medication, medications, prescription, weed, provider, care, hazelden, expert, relapse, tool, guide, prevent, prevention, center, personal, personalized, today, just for today, improvement, living sober, eating disorder, overeater, overeaters, message, ratings, sponsor, method, approach, money, smoking, nicotine, quitting, stop, abuse, drug abuse, dependence, habit, overcome, debt, renew, serenity, guidance, better, grieving, achieve, relationship, twelve step, moderation, reminder, therapy, psychotherapy, illness, love, beer, disease, chat, behavioral health, modify, behaviors, self-destructive, self destructive, destructive, mindful, mindfulness, direction, share, management, anorexia, bulimia, disorder, binge, compulsive, compulsion, start, begin, limit, BAC, affirmation, reward, user, emergency, urge, substance, substance abuse, family, success, issues, control, trigger, porn, pornography, console, counselor, addicaid.
تجد في هذا التطبيق اهم ادعية الشفاء من كل ألم وداء ، و مجموعة كبيرة من الادعية الاسلامية الصحيحة من خيرة الكتب الدينية مثل صحيح البخاري وصحيح مسلم و موطأ مالك مرتبة بشكل مبسط و واضح :
- أهمية الدعاء
- الدعاء لكل وجع ومرض
- الدعاء لوجع الرأس والصداع
- أدعية الشفاء من كل ألم وداء
- الدعاء لوجع القلب
- الدعاء لوجع الظهر
- الدعاء لوجع الركب وألام الأقدام و الساقين ولتقويتها على المشي
- الدعاء لضيق الصدر ووجعه
- الدعاء للشفاء من مرض في العين أو رمد أو ضعف نظر
- الدعاء للصّمم
- الدعاء لوجع الفم
- الدعاء لوجع الاسنان
- الدعاء لوجع البطن
- الدعاء لتعسر الولادة
- الدعاء للبرص
- عوذة للعين ضد الحسد
- عوذة لوجع الأسنان أو الضرس
- عوذة لا يضر معها شيء بإذن الله تعالى
- الدعاء لابطال السحر
- الدعاء لدفع الشياطين والسحرة
- الحرز من العين
- الدعاء لدفع وساوس الشيطان
- عوذة للشقيقة.
الذكر بعد الوضوء
الدعاء يوم عرفة
دعاء جميل و اكثر من رائع
دعاء سيد الاستغفار
دعاء قضاء الدين
دعاء للرزق والعافية
دعاء دخول السوق
دعاء لراحة البال
دعاء يخافه الشيطان
من دعاء النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
دعاء للام والاب
دعاء زيادة الرزق
دعاء لبس الثوب الجديد
مايقال بعد الدفن
وإن كان الميت صبياً
الدعاء للميت في الصلاة عليه
مايقول من مات له ميت
مايقول من يئس من حياته
مايقال عند زيارة المريض ومايقرأ عليه لرقيته
الدعاء للمولود عند تحنيكه
الدعاء قبل الجماع
مايقول ويفعل المتزوج إذا دخلت عليه وزجته ليله الزفاف
مايقال للمتزوج بعد عقد النكاح
دعاء صلاة الاستخارة
مايقول عند التعجب والأمر السار
من استصعب عليه أمر
دعاء الهم والحزن
دعاء من أصابته مصيبة
يمكنك مشاركة الدعاء او الذكر او حفظه في المفضلة
لا تنسوا التصويت و مشاركة التطبيق مع الاصدقاء للمساهمة في تطوير البرنامج
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is designed especially for these challenges and concerns.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide symptom relief for minor illnesses and injuries you can manage on your own.
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is derived from the clinical protocols use by physicians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice lines in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Symptom Checker Features
• Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to manage minor illnesses & injuries at home
Each symptom care guide contains:
• Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related care guides.
• Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
• Immediate Connections to 911, your doctor, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
• Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be managed at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
• Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications.
• First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
• Dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
• Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
• Find a plan specific provider by specialty, name, and location.
• Find a nearby urgent care or emergency department based on your current location.
• Access the @YourService mobile portal from within the app.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Before using HPN/SHL Symptom Checker, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
This app will ask the user for permissions to the following items: accessing contacts, sending notes to contacts, dialing emergency numbers, downloading the most current health information, accessing your location and sharing the app with others. These features will only be used upon your request and will perform to your specifications when sending to contacts and dialing phone numbers.
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.