If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
"Herbs For Health" -Why herbs in our diet...? Health benefits of herbs:
Herbs contain unique anti-oxidants, essential oils, vitamins, phyto-sterols and many other plants derived nutrient substances, which help equip our body to fight against germs, toxins and to boost immunity level. Herbs are, in fact, medicines in smaller dosages.
"Herbs For Health" is unique application that give information about all important Herbs that we can use on daily basis , so that we can live healthy.
"Herbs For Health" By using this application you can know the herbs importance and can use according to this.
Healthy herbs have long held an important place in our wellness. Prized since ancient times, and today we even more depend on them to purify our body, mind, and soul!
Of course, we all use herbal parts in our daily lives, one way or the other, whether for their fragrance, for their healing power, or in lovely recipes. Herbal benefits are many; be it for spiritual reasons or to spice up your taste buds, or as a home remedy for ailments like cold, or sore throat... herbs are handy for each need!
Herbs are a great addition to food, not just because, they add special flavor and spicy taste to our food, but also they contain many anti-microbial substances that help keep our food protected from these agents. Healthy herbs are used in small amounts while preparing recipes; actually, they provide flavor rather than substance to food
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
1. Contains Remedies for most common problems like Allergies, Diarrhea, Hiccups, Hair problems, Depression and Flue etc.
2. Easy interface with zooming scroll bar.
3. Sharing option to share the remedies
4. 100 useful remedies
5. Treatments are purely based on herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables with no side effects
6. Compact Size Application
Disclaimer: This information is not a substitute for a professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This application disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Isabel Symptom Checker™ - patient access to the doctors’ diagnostic tool
Worried about your symptoms? Confused by the online information overload? Or, just don’t feel you are being listened to?
For the first time, you can access an online tool previously only made available to the medical profession. Doctors and nurses around the world acknowledge the Isabel diagnostic tool as the clear leader in its field. Using the latest searching technologies, Isabel allows you to research your symptoms based on everyday language. Users simply enter one or many symptoms, and Isabel will search its vast database of 6,000 diseases, instantly providing a list of diagnoses that could be causing your symptoms. Click on any disease to explore information about symptoms, tests and treatment available on the web.
The Isabel Symptom Checker puts the world’s medical knowledge at your fingertips. It will change the way you speak to your doctor forever.
• The only diagnostic tool to understand multiple symptoms in everyday language
• Searches database of over 6,000 diseases and conditions
• Time sensitive and common diseases highlighted
• Understands symptoms entered in free text. Predictive text options also available
• Results focused by age and gender
• Results can be refined by travel history
• Links to medical knowledge from a list of web sites
• Results can be emailed directly to your doctor.
• REQUIRES ONLINE ACCESS
o This app provides access to the Isabel Symptom Checker system available on the web at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com.
o The Isabel Symptom Checker is based on the professional Isabel diagnosis checklist system. The system has been modified and optimised for use by patients.
o Note that Isabel is not designed to tell you what your diagnosis is, but rather provide you with a list of possible diagnoses that could be the cause of your symptoms.
o Isabel helps you research and understand your symptoms so you can have a better discussion with your doctor about the possible diagnoses.
o Daily usage limit: It has been possible to make this app available on a free to use basis for individual patients due to a grant from the Isabel Medical Charity. To prevent unauthorised use by healthcare institutions there is a daily limit allowance of 15 searches. Professional users should use the Isabel dx app intended for professional use.
HISTORY AND BACKGROUND
Isabel Healthcare (the app’s developer) was started back in 1999 after the founder’s daughter, Isabel, was badly misdiagnosed and had to spend 3 weeks in intensive care. She just survived and today is a healthy teenager. This experience was the inspiration behind the development of the Isabel tools designed to help both doctors and their patients reach the right diagnosis quicker. The project was started by The Isabel Medical Charity which remains a significant shareholder in Isabel Healthcare, the company that has developed the Isabel system. It is thanks to a generous grant by The Isabel Medical Charity that this App has been made available free of charge to users. If you wish to make a donation to help keep the system available free, please click on this link http://www.justgiving.com/isabelhealth
THE ISABEL APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Use of Isabel is subject to the terms and conditions found by clicking on the ‘More’ button
To get more information please visit our website at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
Our application can be easily integrated into your daily life. The app will help you to have a focused mind, less stress and better Sleep. The more you use, the better your results will be and the more effective.
Allows you to relieve your mental and physical stress. Thanks to the colors of chromotherapy can benefit from their therapeutic properties. In addition to the colors you can select more than 40 Melodies and sounds to listen to while very relaxing therapies, transforming your room, your office or the environment in which you spend your holidays in a pleasant Living Colours. All this with just one click.
Sit back and enjoy the pleasure of relaxing! This application is practical and functional because you can take it with you and use it in any situation with a simple click.
Use it also in many other situation such as while exercising, during your yoga meditation sessions, while massaging, during a quick nap or even to help your baby fall asleep faster!
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION?
- CHROMOTHERAPY - a full-service spa with colors and sounds that accompany your moments of relaxation. Sit back in a dark room and starts chromotherapy, you'll turn your room into a relaxation center. Be accompanied by more than 30 songs chosen for your physical and mental well-being.
- SOUNDS - a faithful reproduction of the sounds that nature offers us every day. The sounds are accompanied by animated images that stimulate your well-being and activate the innate primordial memory of nature.
- REST AND MEDITATION - Binaural tones application has several functions that stimulate mental activity, concentration, deep meditation, Relax, dream and Sleep. For a correct use is essential to use headphones connected to your device.
- BREATH RELAXATION - Have you ever paid attention to your breath? Very likely it is shallow, fairly rapid and irregular, most of us, in fact, is used to "shallow breathing" and only 20% of his lung capacity.
With this application you'll get used to breathe properly coming quickly to a state of physical and mental well-being.
- HERBAL TEA - Everything you need to know about the world's oldest drink Relax. Property, explanations, mistakes to avoid and tips on the use of herbs and preparation of herbal tea. All this and more in this comprehensive guide dedicated to herbal teas. For best Sleep.
- ALARM CLOCK - For a relaxing awakening with the 7 primary colors of light therapy, an alarm is fully configurable.
102 HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MELODIES
Relax Melodies, Celtic music, Gregorian chanting, Sleep, Carillon, River, Ocean, Wind, Flute, Rain, Birds, Music Box, Lounge, Waterfall, Thunder, Zen, Campfire, Melody, Night melody, White Noise, Urban Rain, Cavern, Medieval, Toskana, Slow Waves, Heavy Rain, Rainy Day, Afternoon, Rainstorm, Underwater, Underwater, Seaside, Rain on Roof, Humming, Grandfather Clock, Frogs, Thunder Storm, Monk Chant Melodies.
New! We've added lullabies for your baby
Ads Free, No Ads!!!
-install to SD card
-different nature sounds
-count Down Timer for music relaxation therapy
-beautiful wallpaper for each sound of nature
-meditation music run in background
-relaxation for human brains
-only good quality nature sleep sounds
-best relaxing sounds of nature Free App
-sounds of the season
-sounds of the city
Follow us on:
Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss.
We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms.
All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and your weight loss goal, and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise!
Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our robust food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by the Lose It! Team. Log food and activity on your Android device, or online at LoseIt.com.
-Comprehensive validated food and exercise database
-Easy to use calorie counter to stay within your daily budget
-Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap!
-Share foods with friends
-Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!*
*requires premium upgrade
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, macronutrient intake,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them.
Goals available in Lose It!:
-Exercise (Calories, Minutes)*
-Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)*
-Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)*
*requires premium upgrade
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the most popular health and fitness devices and apps available (we're talking wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience.
Apps & Devices Supported:
-Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)*
-Withings Body Scale*
-Fitbit Aria Body Scale*
-Nike+ Running App*
-CarePass by Aetna
*requires premium upgrade
In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it.
Peer Support Features:
-Connect with Friends
-Join Public Groups
-Join Private or Hidden Groups*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups*
*requires premium upgrade
We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Lose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!*
-Fruits and Vegetables
-Total Wellness Challenge
-Join Private or Hidden*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden*
*requires premium upgrade
Become a fan of Lose It! on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
If you're finally ready for an exercise habit that will still be around in a year or 10, Daily Victory from WebMD will help you get there! Forming a great habit is a different skill than exercising or eating right, and that's why Daily Victory works.
If your employer or health plan offers Daily Victory as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit.
DAILY VICTORY MAKES YOUR HABIT STICK
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make just one good choice each day!
Choose one thing - not two or three, just one.
Make progress every day, even if it's for five minutes.
Earn trophies as you record your progress.
Celebrate every victory!
When you focus on just one thing at a time, start small, and hold yourself accountable, you have a recipe for long-term success.
Daily Victory is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
Your progress will be automatically added to your online personal health and wellness portal.
You'll be up-to-date wherever you are.
If you download Daily Victory without having a qualified account, you won't be able to use it.
Many employers and health plans offer Daily Victory as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to Daily Victory, ask your benefits administrator.
* Full workouts for home & gym
* Create custom workout routines
* Clear 3D-animated exercise videos
* Written exercise instructions
* Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!)
* Earn rewards for exercising
* Progress tracking: track over 30 values!
* Personal trainer Brad Fit :)
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- We have a huge exercise database with 2500+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!)
- You’re not limited by location, fitness level or materials. We offer workouts with body weight, with gym equipment or just an office workout which you can during working time.
- It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. Schedule your exercises in the future and set workout reminders. This is an easy way to stick to a workout routine!
- Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym
- Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
With both apps, you’ll have all tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via virtuagym.com and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS?
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it :) We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!