If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
keywords: NA World Services Meeting Search, NA, Narcotics Anonymous, NA Meetings, Meetings Search, 12 Step
We all know that in order to fully embrace our recovery we sometimes require guidance and enlightenment. This can be in the form of a meeting or talking with our sponsor. A few words of wisdom are often enough to keep us on the road to recovery.
With a positive attitude and peace of mind we can break free of our past and remain open to the opportunities for a life beyond your wildest dreams.
This application gives you instant access to calculate your sober days and sober years.
This application is designed to compliment all 12 step fellowships such as AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon, Nar-anon, OA, SLA and GA, This app is not intended as a replacement treatment program and we urge you to consult with qualified professionals regarding any medical questions or concerns.
Is your child sick? Whether you're on the go or at home, this app will help you know what to do next.
What should you do if your child develops a fever, cough, vomiting, rash, sore throat or head injury? When can your child return to school or child care after an illness? These are medical advice questions that all parents have. Health problems can arise anytime – evenings, weekends, when you’re at work or traveling or your doctor’s office is closed.
KidsDoc is designed especially for these times. The care guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
KidsDoc is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 16 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your child's problem. If not, there are quick links to related care guides.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your child's symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Your Child’s Doctor Now, Call Your Child’s Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be safely treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using KidsDoc, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
This app will ask the user for permissions to the following items: accessing contacts, sending notes to contacts, dialing emergency numbers, downloading the most current health information, accessing your location and sharing the app with others. These features will only be used upon your request and will perform to your specifications when sending to contacts and dialing phone numbers. For more information please contact email@example.com.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
And though success does not come in a silver platter, it is still what everybody wants.
This is why people get up in the morning to work and drag their body back to bed at night. People simply want better – in everything.
There is only one reality and no matter how you would like to escape from that, it will always lure you out.
So why not face it with a more realistic approach?
The sweet road to success is a path well taken, why not journey there yourself?
If you're looking to improve your life and prosper at whatever you intend to do then what I'm about to share with you is exactly what you need...
200 Powerful Tips To Help You Stay Motivated, Get Healthy and Reach Your Goals
These tips may be advice that you have already heard before but never regarded it to be true only this time, you need to read it for yourself to register.
WHAT'S EXACTLY INSIDE THIS GUIDE?
200 tips on health, wealth, business, life, relationships, career and more.
11 Tips to help you reach your goals better and faster.
Discover how to be financially free with these valuable tips.
How to sharpen your skills without much effort.
Healthy living: Eating and drinking practices to last you a lifetime
How to make your relationships last. You'll find tips on business relationships, customer relationships, personal relationships and mentoring relationships.
Keeping up: How to win with everyday agonies
Top ten virtues you must adapt to enjoy a more prosperous life
+ much, much more!
Success can be defined in so many different ways. In fact, your definition of victory may be different with your mother’s definition of success but on the second thought, it serves the same purpose. For you to have a better life...
Accompanied by our world-class bodybuilding coach to exercise every day, you can definitely keep fit and obtain a gorgeous figure.
Video showing how to do each exercise
As being a world-class bodybuilding coach, he trains ladies based upon a set of sophisticated theories and experiences and has released several related publications.
AFAA International Private Bodybuilding Coach Certificate
International LES MILLS Bodybuilding System 6 Items Certified Coach
Keep working out to achieve health and a perfect body.
Plan your daily workout.
History show your daily workout record.
Share your daily workout record with twitter.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Understanding what is a panic attack and how does panic attacks and anxiety feel like.
Understand about the common causes for panic attack, including tell-tale symptoms that may indicate a problem.
Description of panic attacks symptoms along with explanation and examples of what causes panic attack in people.
Did you know that there are different types of panic attacks? Learn today about nocturnal panic, driving-related anxiety, menopausal fear, and more.
Cure panic attacks with effective panic attack treatment. Include information on cognitive-behavioral therapy and medication for treating panic attacks.
Learn effective ways on how to control panic attacks. Include information on different methods on controlling, coping and managing panic attacks.
Severe panic attacks often have the same symptoms of other serious illnesses. You should always talk to your doctor about panic attacks and ensure that it is the real cause of your symptoms.
Are you having difficulties managing panic attacks? Learn how to control and deal with a panic attack as well as how to prevent it from occurring.
Solutions to help prevent panic attacks. Learn how to prevent and cure panic attacks naturally without medication.
Learn about panic attack medication that can help control panic disorder and anxiety attacks effectively.
Natural remedies for panic attacks you can use to help you manage, prevent and stop a panic attack.
Manage your panic disorder today. Learn self help methods for panic attacks, such as controlled breathing, relaxation techniques, and more.
- Find meetings across the U.S. in seconds.
- Covers the top 12-Step recovery programs like Alcoholics Anonymous (see below for full 12 Step program list.)
- Use your current location or search by city or zip code.
- Find the meeting you want. E.g. open/closed, men/women only, etc.
- Add meetings to iCal.
- Map meetings and get directions.
- Share meetings with others via text or email.
- Send us updates for out-of-date meetings
Viverae Health® is a brand within Viverae, Inc. Founded in 2003, Viverae (viv-AIR-ā) is a national leader in health management solutions based in Dallas. Viverae provides partners a wellness and health management platform to support businesses and their employees with the tools and resources needed to create a healthy lifestyle. Viverae’s solutions are a unique combination of comprehensive health assessments, employee incentives, coaching and engagement strategies, and proprietary software to manage client programs from beginning to end. All of Viverae’s health management programs adhere to the requirements set forth in the Affordable Care Act and other applicable law. To learn more, visit viverae.com.
Viverae Health is the first comprehensive online community specifically designed to help people change their behavior and lead healthier lives. Through Social Solutioning™, a term that represents the next-generation capabilities of current social networking websites, Viverae Health facilitates trusted connections and accountability to measurably improve the health and well-being of its members.
Viverae Health provides friendly, safe, and supportive spaces for the following communities:
AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
ACOA - Adult Children of Alcoholics
CA - Cocaine Anonymous
CMA - Crystal Meth Anonymous
CODA - Co-Dependents Anonymous
COSA - Co-Dependents of Sex Addicts
DA - Debtors Anonymous
EDA - Eating Disorders Anonymous
GA - Gamblers Anonymous
MA - Marijuana Anonymous
NA - Narcotics Anonymous
NicA - Nicotine Anonymous
OA - Overeaters Anonymous
SA - Sexaholics Anonymous
SAA - Sex Addicts Anonymous
SCA - Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
SLAA - Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
SMART - Self Management and Recovery Training
Are we missing a meeting?
Feel free to send the Viverae Health Meeting Finder team a request with the meeting details (meeting name, time/day, city, state, zip code) to email@example.com