Please note this GPA calculators user interface is designed for Android 4.x devices but will work the same with all other versions with only slight difference in the look of the app.
At Hadronix, we noticed that a better GPA calculator was needed by listening to our college interns complain about existing market calculators. With this in mind, we decided to fill this common college student need. We researched other GPA calculators and concluded that none of the calculators were both fast and flexible while being easy to use. Hadronix LLC set out to correct this market lapse by professionally developing this GPA Calculator.
Fast: We custom designed our algorithms and formulas to be blazing fast. Using the latest standards, our interface minimizes any lag effects. This means your user experience will be rewarding.
Flexible: We want our customers to use this GPA Calculator throughout college so we chose three of the most important GPA calculations students use. We also do not limit you on the number of classes you can input.
Easy to Use: We want your experience to be easy and hassle free. We understand students will play with their GPA looking at multiple different scenarios. We designed this GPA Calculator with you in mind! We give options for quick refreshing or swapping a calculated GPA with a current GPA all with a push of a button. Most importantly, the design is simple, and fast to edit.
Current GPA: This calculator allows the user to calculate the GPA of a set of classes with grades. The user can also input their current GPA and current completed hours to personalize the calculations. The user can add as many courses as they like, reset the courses, or swap this calculated GPA with their current GPA with a push of a button.
Credit Hours: This calculator finds how many credit hours are needed to raise your current GPA to a goal GPA if maintaining a certain average GPA.
Semester GPA: This calculator finds what semester GPA is needed to reach an overall goal GPA after completing a set of courses. The user can also easily swap this calculated GPA with their current GPA with a push of a button.
We at Hadronix value our customers input and encourage all of you to send in support ideas to make this the best GPA calculator ever. No idea is too small.
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features.
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! An awesome scientific calculator for free!" - Chantel
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
★ You can also download Scientific Calculator + without ads: http://bit.ly/11vrkro
--- Keywords ---
add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, best calculator, sci calculator, scientific, scientific calculator, log, exp, cos, sin, tan, sci calculator, complex, TI 92
Ergonomics (slider) and memory (history of your calculations with a long click on the field of computing ...) will help you achieve basic and advanced calculations.
Graphics functionality for drawing all curves f (x).
Settings of the Scientific Calculator:
- Fashion radians / degree.
- Standard mode / scientific.
- Vibration mode
- Customize the theme of your calculator (standard, arctic, obsidiane, blue lagoon)
- History with all previous calculations
This calculator is compatible with Android tablets.
We designed a tutorial to guide you through the application.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Please provide your valuable feedback to include more features in the updated versions.
** This is free ad supported app. If you like this app, do consider donating us by purchasing pro version. It's named as "Differentiate It" **
Input the function and app will tell you derivative of that function.
e.g. sin(x), sin(x)/x, e^x/x, log(x) and so on.
You want higher order derivative? No issues, you there's a button "Differentiate Again", click on it, and it'll differentiate the previous output.
You can also evaluate derivative at particular value of x.
The app has beautiful interface.
Customized keyboard is provided so that you don't have to type Sin, Cos, log etc. every time
Students, with such a tool in your hand, you don't have to worry about differentiation anymore.
NOTE - We have launched other mathematical tools on market - Graph Plotter, Numerical Calculus, Equation Solver, Matrix Calculator, Interpolation Calculator, Fourier Transform Calculator. Do check them out.
If you have any suggestions, get back to us at
Keywords - Calculus, derivative, differentiation, integration, maths, mathematics, numerical, trigonometry, sine, cos, tan, calculator
This is not an ordinary calculator.
Just fill the values on the calculator fields, and the app take care of math.
You don't need to know the formula, just write the input values.
Actually you can solve:
*Financial Math: Simple Interest, Compound interest, Cash Flow, Equivalent Taxes
*Plane Geometry: Circles, Triangle, Area, Perimeter
*Solid Geometry: Cone, Prism, Sphere, Pyramid, Cylinder, Polyhedron, Volume
*Numbers: Average, Complex Numbers, Fibonacci Sequence, Least Common Multiple, Greatest Common Divisor
*Sequences: Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
Want learn more about some topic? Read wikipedia reference inside the app.
Have a cylinder?
Input radius and height get volume and total area.
Don't know radius and height but know volume and area? No problem, math calculator do every possible calculation. The known variables doesn't matter just fill and get your answers.
More math topics soon.
Supported languages at moment: English and Portuguese
Liked the app? Tell your friends! Rate and help us!
Go Pro! Support us! Help fast development!
Cash Flow up to 60 periods.
Average up to 60 numbers.
More equivalent tax rates.
Updates released more frequently. More topics and translation sooner.
Liked the application, please rate it!
Better rating, we get more exposure, more downloads and faster and better development.
Remember, software development is not free. This is a demo version. If this application is useful to you, please purchase it.
Any bugs or problems email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* حساب المعدل الفصلي الحالي.
* حساب المعدل التراكمي.
* حساب مجموع الساعات الدراسية.
* حساب جميع النقاط الحاصل عليها.
* الإصدار الأول للبرنامج أرجوا عند وجود ملاحظات مراسلتها عن طريق الإيميل في الأسفل
Hold it straight to use a basic calculator.
Turn it sideways to use a scientific calculator.
Select from 1 of 4 THEMES (Abstract,Android,Dusk,Wood)
***More Themes can added upon Request***
1) Trigonometric Functions: cos, sin, tan, cot, csc, cot, sin^-1,cos^-1, tan^-1, sinh, cosh, tanh
2) Basic Functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
3) Extra: power, inverse, square root, parentheses
4) Constants: e, pi
***Will Add MORE FUNCTIONS as requested by the user***
5) Input is TRANSFERRED AUTOMATICALLY when switching between modes, unlike other calculators in the market where the input resets every time while switching between scientific and regular.
6) All the functions are displayed in the Text Field, including all trigonometric functions.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
It is excellent for usage throughout a student's academic career to monitor their current progress. With the best and worst case grade calculation engine, students can see what is the maximum and minimum grade they can achieve. With this information at hand, students can determine how to manage their time better to maximize their GPA.
- Track your academic progress from academic career, academic year, term, course, grade group, and marks
- Calculates your best case and worst case grades (percentage, GPA, letter grade)
- Fully customizable grade schemes to map percentage ranges to leter grades and GPA
- Pre-configured with common grade schemes from several Universities plus other generic schemes
- Intuitive easy to use user interface
- Fully integrated to android menu and context menu for easy to use navigation
- Central dashboard to quickly access features of the application
- Quick, accurate calculation engine
MyGPA Lite Version is also available at:
Keywords: gpa calculator gpa school gpa score gpa academic percentage gpa grade point average gpa course gpa term semester gpa calculation gpa transcript gpa exam gpa letter grade gpa university gpa college gpa mark gpa A+ gpa success gpa student gpa test gpa percent gpa
* A+B, A-B, A*B
* scalar multiplication and power
* invert, transpose, adjugate
* rref: reduced row echelon form
* Norms: 1-Norm, 2-Norm, Infinity-Norm, rank, determinant, condition
* Decompositions: LU, QR, Cholesky, eigenvalues
* Reformat: unite right [A B], unite down
* Store as many matrices as you want
* Share them as .csv or .html
Search Keywords: Matrix Calculator, Matrices, study math, numbers
More from developer
What makes DNA Simon awesome:
- Addicting Gameplay: keeps you challenged so you'll never have to look for another game on Google Play ever again!
All you have to do is watch the pattern, then repeat it and continue that process as the pattern grows. Once the game is over, a DNA related trivia question is presented. This question gives you the opportunity to double your score, if answered correctly. Once you've answered three questions correctly, you level up. Leveling up unlocks new questions and levels.
- Google Play Integration: saves you from wasting time sending screenshots!
You worked hard for your high score, why not get recognized for it? Now you can with all of your Google+ friends. You can see where you stand among your friends and rub it in their faces when you beat their high scores.
- Detailed Information: answers any questions so even Blackberry users can figure out how to play!
If you ever have any questions there is brief, detailed information to fully answer your question. If you question still is not answered then email me and I will personally answer it for you.
- No Random Sequences: reminds you that there is biology involved here, somewhere!
Instead of randomly generating the sequences, they are from the genome of various organisms. So when you select an organism DNA Simon actually uses the genome of that organism during gameplay. The sequence of As, Ts, Cs and Gs isn't random at all but taken directly from the organism you chose.
- Power-Ups: help you to not just break a high score but destroy it!
These take the game to the next level. You can use these to slow down the sequence, add a life or skip one of your turns.
Golf Caddy lets you save your shot distance for each club. Using the Manual or GPS methods you can save the distance for each shot taken with a certain club. You can also save the wind conditions (heavy, light etc.) and the shot information (hook left/right or straight). Then using the Predict tab you just select the club and wind conditions and Golf Caddy will accurately predict your shot distance!
Any problems/feedback/suggestions? E-mail me please so I can work on it before giving a bad review, thanks!
Check out the website for more information.
Simple GPA Calculator is the easiest way for you to keep track of your GPA and get back to the things that matter, like your coursework. Other GPA Calculators have loads of distracting features and assignment tracking which makes them very difficult to use. That's where Simple GPA Calculator comes in. To get started all you have to do is open the app, select the number of credits then a grade for each course and you're done! You can change the course and term labels to help you remember which is which and you can update the grade scale to fit your needs. This app allows you with a simple way to keep track of your GPA so you can get on with life.
If you have suggestions or issues please let me know about it as soon as possible because I love feedback!