BusinessCall™ - Text and Call from a second business line for your mobile. Choose a business number from your town or from any location in the US. Or, port an existing mobile number to BusinessCall. It’s your choice.
Get a free trial of this remarkable app and then pay for what you need. Business Call offers several plans starting at $5.99/month for a plan including 100 minutes or 200 texts up to an unlimited service for only $12.99/month directly from the app. With any of these choices, there’s no contract to sign, ever.
BusinessCall is a complete phone service that includes mobile calling, texting, instant notes about callers, a separate call log, an auto attendant and welcome greeting, visual voicemail, and an after-hours mode.
BusinessCall operates as a shared minutes program. If you have an unlimited mobile minutes plan, the BusinessCall minutes are unlimited too. If you have a defined minutes plan from you mobile carrier, BusinessCall minutes count against that plan. Texts are carried via data connections for BusinessCall and do not count against texting limits in your existing mobile phone plan.
BusinessCall learns your business callers when they call. So when you return a business call, they’ll see your business number, not your personal mobile number. The BusinessCall experience is always separate from your personal calls.
Set up your Welcome Greeting to professionally answer every business call. Use Caller Choices (our auto attendant) to route business calls to your mobile, forward to other numbers, play announcements or take messages. Use our Quick Notes feature to jot down a note after a call with one touch. Then organize your notes into an easy today/tomorrow/later format.
BusinessCall gives you information you've never had before. Calls look and sound distinctive, and while BusinessCall is ringing you’ll see the reminder note that you jotted for the contact plus the selection your caller just made in your auto attendant.
With Business Call you can:
- Keep your mobile phone number for personal use and get a second line for business calls
- Separate your business texts, voicemails, and phone calls from your personal texts, voicemails, and calls
- Get a new BusinessCall number or transfer an existing number (for free)
- Greet your customers professionally on every call when you enable the BusinessCall welcome greeting
- Get a distinctive ringtone for incoming business call along with notes and live caller choices
- Use the after hours mode that lets you take a message plus enables “emergency” access to you at your mobile number or any other phone number you specify
- Call and text anywhere in the US and Canada
- The unlimited plan includes Unlimited minutes shared with your cellphone plan and free texting
Control your BusinessCall account via a simple, easy to use mobile app. It gives you the flexibility to change your settings at any time as your business needs evolve and change.
Our live BusinessCall US based support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-717-UREACH (877-717-8732).
Join the BusinessCall community. We're ureach.com on facebook, and @ureachcom on twitter.
Developer: Visit webpage: http://www.gobusinesscall.com
Keywords: second line, uReach, VisionMail, VoIP, auto attendant, automated attendant, toll free number, toll-free, calling, texting, voicemail, PBX, custom greeting, business line, virtual receptionist, business call, business phone, phone number, mobile line, second number, phone system, office line, another line, call forwarding, number porting, port, business call, 2nd line, another number, two lines, 2 line, two line, 2 lines, small business, visual voicemail
I created this call reminder because I always forgot to re call the second time at the right time. Which was especially painful when I missed the opening hours again and had to wait another day or weekend... again.
The app usage is quite straight forward.
* Start page with instant access to the last called number.
* Set the time in days, hours and minutes
* Create reminders for older numbers with the call history
If you like the app, consider supporting its development in buying the Donate version.
Almost everyone uses their mobile device to make business calls at work and then struggle to claim their business call expenses. That is why everyone should download this little app.
Application allows users to identify their business and personal calls on their mobile phone. It enables a user to cost the call logs with their own charge rates and draw reports on their Business and Personal usage. The claim expense report can be sent/emailed to the Enterprise to claim your business costs.
All the reports are view-able on the device. This application allows you to quickly update calls as business or personal by simply ‘SWIPING’ on the calls records.
• Draw reports on outgoing call history.
• Cost the calls at your specified mobile charge rates.
• Send business/personal call reports to your Employer.
• Claim costs on Business Calls.
• Charts and reports provide a user to compare call usage on different categories(All, Business and Private calls).