Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
- กลุ่มของเลขตัวเครื่อง / เลขตัวถัง
1. Shows your current location on the map
2. Tells all the Nearby Venues around you.
3. Shows selected venue on the map and its details.
4. Give reviews and ratings of the place.
5. Search any place.
6. You can save your home address or workplace and the app will direct you whenever you need.
7. Gives walking or driving speed and distance travelled.
8. Voice assistance.
9. You can share the place you are looking for on Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Google+, Email, Message etc.
10. Marks you on the map wherever you move you can also stop this.
11. You can change map`s type as Satellite, Hybrid and Standard views are included.
Requirements: 1. GPS
2. Internet or Wi-Fi
**Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
Companion is the official mobile app for the Hertz NeverLost® system. The Companion user can view thousands of destinations organized into city guides. Each city guide is downloadable for free, with destinations organized in categories such as explore, must-see, events, tours, neighborhoods, trendy restaurants, parks, etc.
Create your next trip by adding destinations into your favorites folder. Then request a download code from the NeverLost cloud. Once inside your Hertz rent car, enter the code to download your trip into the NeverLost system in your car. At this point, you are off and routing with the Hertz NeverLost®!
• Downloadable city guides
• Send destinations to Hertz NeverLost®
• Thousands of destinations
- Enhanced categories: explore, events, must-see, neighborhoods, and tours
- Standard categories: new & trendy restaurants, events, must-see, beyond, and parks
- Audio descriptions
- AAA ratings
- Map view showing destinations
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, and via Email
• My Favorites
- Create trip folders
- Add destinations into a trip folder
- Obtain download code from NeverLost cloud
• Search for destinations
- Add custom destinations to a trip
• Augmented reality
• Contact NeverLost support
• Synchronization with NeverLost cloud
Deer Turkey Predator Calls:
Save Sounds, Set as Ringtones/Notifications!!!
Just press on the call you want to set as a ringtone/notification files are saved to
Hunting Calls are loud and have excellent quality!!
Easy layout for use in the field and is super fast!!
Over 50 HD hunting calls!!
Deer Calls-grunts, bleats, wheeze and many more!!
Predator Calls-cottontails, howls, squeals, and many more!!
Turkey Calls-yelps, purrs, clucks, and many more!!
More Calls Will Be Added Soon!!
Stunning HQ Whitetail Deer Wallpapers
Hunters And Nature Lovers Will Be Pleased
Simple And Easy To Use
New Pics Added All The Time
The Quality Of These Wallpapers Are Amazing And There Is So Many Good Ones Its Hard To Choose!!!!!!!!!!!
Wifi Cam is a free app. that streams the camera and microphone of your phone to a web browser or to VLC, Windows, Mac and Linux are supported.
- Remotely trigger vibrations and funny sounds on your phone or toggle its camera flash
- The stream can be directly streamed to VLC
- Really easily record the stream in a file using VLC
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotely
- Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264
- Sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotely
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from VLC, Firefox, or Chrome
- Streams can be multicasted on multiple devices
HD TURKEY CALLS
All sounds have been optimized to the highest quality
Simple and easy to use
The app is fast and small in size
The images to do with this app were courtesy of National Wild Turkey Federation and others from NWTF
Best Free Game, from Linux Game Tome Award
2003 Editors' Choice: Game, from Linux Journal
2003 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game
2004 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game
2005 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game
2008 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game
2009 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game
2010 Readers' Choice: Favorite Linux Game