Permite seleccionar la cantidad a contar para calcular los porcentajes.
No nos responsabilizamos de problemas derivados del recuento empleando esta aplicación.
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to review authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases.
ABOUT THE MERCK VETERINARY MANUAL
The Merck Veterinary Manual, 10th edition, is the most comprehensive mobile resource for veterinary professionals and students. Conveniently accessible on any handheld device, it contains authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases. More than 1,100 full-color images, audio examples, videos, and links to related information enhance the expansive coverage of companion, production, exotic, and laboratory animals. The tenth edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual is the essential app for any student or practicing veterinarian.
• 1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
• Audio and video examples
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Cross-reference links to related topics
• Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Optimized tablet interface
Editors: Susan E. Aiello, DVM, ELS; Michael A. Moses
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
It allows you to perform eleven different calculations including drug doses, fluid and energy requirements and infusions. It also performs conversions of many units including temperatures and between SI units and conventional units. A full list of the features and calculators can be found here: http://vetapps.co.uk/Version_Comparison.
Where applicable Vet Calculator’s features are referenced to appropriate literature.
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine full
The medicines are arranged in organized manner so as to help the vet make his search for the most appropriate drug easier.
Easyvet's comprehensive search facility helps in sorting these drugs on basis of their action on different physiological systems, genres, manufacturers and brands etc..
All manufacturers within the reach of a click - may it be the reporting of a drug's unavailability, requesting the answer to a query or registering a complaint.
EasyVet - A Vet's life has never been easier!
The application counts the following types of cells: atypical lymphocytes, metamyelocytes, myelocytes, nucleated red blood cells, basophiles, eosinophiles, monocytes, lymphocytes, band leukocytes, segmented leukocytes and myeloblasts. A special button (*) is available for counting cells of user selected type.
The application also supports:
- undo functionality,
- copy and paste measurements to other applications.
The application is free and is supported through advertisements.
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
Download VetHelp AM to access:
• Form of nearly 600 active ingredients for veterinary medicine
• More than 6,000 interactions between active
• Constants physiological and clinical values for 11 animal species
• 13 scientific calculators and veterinary (conversions, dosage, animal age, pregnancy, transfusion, hydration, etc.)
• Complete Handbook on Agrovet Market Animal Health
Keywords: Vethelp, agrovet market, veterinarian, animal health, pharmacology, veterinary medicine, animal production
Free apps with no ADs
Manual Cell Counter for Differentiate Peripheral Blood cell with Corrected WBC
Plus Cell Counting and cell count calculator based on Neubauer chamber
Near future feature (v2.1.0):
- Calculate % of diff data
- Record and Retrieve history data of cell count & cell diff with custom name of record
Includes fourteen learning modules with more than 1250 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Each learning module also includes a glossary with common terms and definitions.
Module 1: Animal Medical Terminology
Module 2: Office Procedures
Module 3: Medical Abbreviations
Module 4: Anatomy
Module 5: Physiology
Module 6: Small Animal Breeds
Module 7: Large Animal Breeds
Module 8: Animal Nursing
Module 9: Avian & Exotic Medicine
Module 10: Animal Medicine & Diseases
Module 11: Lab Procedures
Module 12: Emergency Medicine
Module 13: Animal Medical Spanish Terms
Module 14: My Custom Learning
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Veterinary news feed.
- Now with 100’s of images.
This study guide app is for people who need to develop foundation knowledge of veterinary medicine and veterinary technology; animal sciences and typical behavior characteristics of animal species; role in patient history, physical exam, and client educations. It covers veterinary terminology; animal anatomy; physiology; office business operations; and veterinary emergency care.
The Veterinary Assistant & Technician Guide app also addresses pathology; radiation and x-ray production, equipment operation and care; positioning the animal for radiography production; use of drugs in veterinary medicine; introduction to drug testing methodology and the use/handling of prescriptions; calculation of dosages and administration techniques; drug actions, interactions, and adverse reactions; animal disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, principles and practices of surgical nursing; pharmacology of commonly used anesthetic agents, and anesthetic emergencies.
- Touch any cell to count it.
- Automatically counting.
- Calculate real number.
- You can choose between different sounds for touching cells.
- Full color theme.
This app for daily medical analysis or vet work.
Now, veterinary students have a unique method of quickly accessing visual information on common fractures and appropriate fixation options.
This interactive, free companion app for the book, Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, helps veterinary students practice their orthopedic surgery skills on the go.
With the touch of a "pin", you can move from the dog skeleton to specific bone region, to fracture pattern -- helping you learn to repair and manage fractures in small animals. For each fracture, images of suggested fixations, depending on fracture assessment score, can be visualized. View the specific fracture, consider the fracture assessment score, and identify the appropriate fixation option for successful fracture management or repair.
For veterinary students who use Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, page references provide additional supportive information and procedural instructions for each fixation. However, the app is also a great study tool when used on its own or in conjunction with any other small animal surgery textbook.
By downloading A Vet Tool you are getting five fully featured applications. The five applications are accessible through an easy to use tab based interface.
- The first application is a complete small animal (cat and dog) drug formulary with over 650 drugs. The drugs can be accessed quickly with the android fast scroll or by using the search function. Each drugs lists the indications and appropriate drug dosages in a format perfectly suited for the Android Platform. When compared to the price of a printed pocket formulary this function alone makes A Vet Tool a great value!
- The second application contains common blood value lab results for birds, cats, cattle, dogs, ferrets, guinea pigs, horses, and turtles.
- The third application is a collection of x-ray comparisons such as a good knee versus an OA knee.
- The fourth application contains nine calculators:
• Math calculator with memory function, the memory is saved even when the app is exited.
• Conversion calculator that performs common conversions that a veterinary professional must do on a daily basis. It includes weight units (Kg, gram, mg, μg, ounce, lb), liquid units (Liter, dL, mL, ounce, tsp, tbsp, cc) and temperature units (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin).
• Age calculator which takes a birth date as the input and outputs the age in years, months, weeks, and days.
• Gestation calculator which can calculate the estimated birth date of several different species.
• Fluid rate calculator which can calculate the ml/hour for fluids.
• Dosage calculator to calculate how much mg of a drug should be given based on the patient's weight.
• Body surface area calculator for dogs and cats.
• Energy Requirements calculator for dogs and cats.
• Transfusion calculator to determine the volume of donor blood needed
- The fifth application is a great notepad. Notes can be added, deleted, and edited at any time.
A Vet Tool was created with the assistance of several veterinary professionals and will provide anyone in the veterinary field or interested in the veterinary field a great value for their Android Device.