Permite seleccionar la cantidad a contar para calcular los porcentajes.
No nos responsabilizamos de problemas derivados del recuento empleando esta aplicación.
The application counts the following types of cells: atypical lymphocytes, metamyelocytes, myelocytes, nucleated red blood cells, basophiles, eosinophiles, monocytes, lymphocytes, band leukocytes, segmented leukocytes and myeloblasts. A special button (*) is available for counting cells of user selected type.
The application also supports:
- undo functionality,
- copy and paste measurements to other applications.
The application is free and is supported through advertisements.
Free apps with no ADs
Manual Cell Counter for Differentiate Peripheral Blood cell with Corrected WBC
Plus Cell Counting and cell count calculator based on Neubauer chamber
Near future feature (v2.1.0):
- Calculate % of diff data
- Record and Retrieve history data of cell count & cell diff with custom name of record
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to review authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases.
ABOUT THE MERCK VETERINARY MANUAL
The Merck Veterinary Manual, 10th edition, is the most comprehensive mobile resource for veterinary professionals and students. Conveniently accessible on any handheld device, it contains authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases. More than 1,100 full-color images, audio examples, videos, and links to related information enhance the expansive coverage of companion, production, exotic, and laboratory animals. The tenth edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual is the essential app for any student or practicing veterinarian.
• 1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
• Audio and video examples
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Cross-reference links to related topics
• Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Optimized tablet interface
Editors: Susan E. Aiello, DVM, ELS; Michael A. Moses
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
It allows you to perform eleven different calculations including drug doses, fluid and energy requirements and infusions. It also performs conversions of many units including temperatures and between SI units and conventional units. A full list of the features and calculators can be found here: http://vetapps.co.uk/Version_Comparison.
Where applicable Vet Calculator’s features are referenced to appropriate literature.
- Touch any cell to count it.
- Automatically counting.
- Calculate real number.
- You can choose between different sounds for touching cells.
- Full color theme.
This app for daily medical analysis or vet work.
The medicines are arranged in organized manner so as to help the vet make his search for the most appropriate drug easier.
Easyvet's comprehensive search facility helps in sorting these drugs on basis of their action on different physiological systems, genres, manufacturers and brands etc..
All manufacturers within the reach of a click - may it be the reporting of a drug's unavailability, requesting the answer to a query or registering a complaint.
EasyVet - A Vet's life has never been easier!
Download VetHelp AM to access:
• Form of nearly 600 active ingredients for veterinary medicine
• More than 6,000 interactions between active
• Constants physiological and clinical values for 11 animal species
• 13 scientific calculators and veterinary (conversions, dosage, animal age, pregnancy, transfusion, hydration, etc.)
• Complete Handbook on Agrovet Market Animal Health
Keywords: Vethelp, agrovet market, veterinarian, animal health, pharmacology, veterinary medicine, animal production
-Functions as digital cell counter. Press buttons on the screen while counting cells in the four large corner squares of the hemocytometer.
-Calculates number of cells per mL and total number of cells in solution.
-Lastly, determines the volume of solution required for specific cell density.
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine full
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
Now, veterinary students have a unique method of quickly accessing visual information on common fractures and appropriate fixation options.
This interactive, free companion app for the book, Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, helps veterinary students practice their orthopedic surgery skills on the go.
With the touch of a "pin", you can move from the dog skeleton to specific bone region, to fracture pattern -- helping you learn to repair and manage fractures in small animals. For each fracture, images of suggested fixations, depending on fracture assessment score, can be visualized. View the specific fracture, consider the fracture assessment score, and identify the appropriate fixation option for successful fracture management or repair.
For veterinary students who use Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, page references provide additional supportive information and procedural instructions for each fixation. However, the app is also a great study tool when used on its own or in conjunction with any other small animal surgery textbook.
It calculates the estimated energy density of dog or cat food from its proximate analysis.
- You enter the diet proximate analysis.
- You obtain the metabolizable energy density estimated according to the NRC 2006* equation (crude fibre and total dietary fibre, cat or dog), the Atwater and the modified Atwater equations as well as the gross energy.
- You obtain the relative contribution of macronutrients to the calories (% of metabolizable energy) based on the modified Atwater equation.
- You select one energy density and you obtain the amount/energy ratio of the main nutrients (mg/Mcal or mg/MJ).
*National Research Council. Nutrient Requirements of Dogs and Cats. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2006.
CellAtlas is a product from the medical technology company CellaVision.