McDonald's calorie calculator lets you check the amount of calories in any product on the McDonald's menu.
This calorie calculator lets you pick each product one at a time and will add up the total calories for you.
This is based on the McDonald's menu for the UNITED KINGDOM, your countries calories may vary.
If you believe there is a McDonald's food that is missing from this calorie counter just press the 'send feedback' button and we will add it as soon as.
Iscriviti al Club, ricevi le notifiche push per scoprire i McDrive intorno a te e le promozioni alla corsia McDrive a te riservate. In questa nuova sezione ti aspettano tante utilità e convenzioni per i soci del Club McDrive. Invita i tuoi amici a giocare a Memo McDrive; con lo Store Locator puoi conoscere il McDrive più vicino per raggiungerlo.
You can wrote us or Take a picture of your meal and Share it with friends !!
Click on Validate and the application will tell you what you should do next !
Un simple moyen de connaître le nombre de kcalories que vous avez mangés au McDonald !
Ecrivez-nous pour nous donner vos avis ! Ils comptent beaucoup !
Vous pouvez partagez vos repas !
Motivation, motivation, motivation! That's what 'Motivate Me' is all about.
I originally created this app out of necessity for myself. I've always been subject to laziness and impulse eating so one day I decided to write a little app that I could open and use when I feel like skipping my workout or eating something I really, really shouldn't.
And I hope it can help you like it has helped me.
What this app can't do...
- This app isn't magic, it can't create desire inside you to get in shape or lose weight. It can't kick you in the butt and make you go to the gym. It can't throw away your junk food or make you dislike the flavor of fat and sugar.
- This app won't amaze you with fancy graphics or animations, it's simple with minimal fluff, simple and straight to the point.
What this app can do...
- It can help you get past the impulse to eat a doughnut at work or to make a quick stop at McDonald's for a burger.
- It can give you that little extra push you need to hit the weights or put on your running shoes.
Again, it's not magic but it has certainly helped me burn some extra calories and keep from eating some extra calories.
It's motivation, plain and simple.
A quick tip on using this app:
Let it help you, don't fight it, let it help you talk yourself into doing what you really want. Let it push you to be better.
Future plans for this app:
There are a lot of additions I would like to make but I'm not a professional programmer so I need to know if you want them. Here are a few planned additions:
- A history that can be graphed of all the bad calories you haven't eaten from using this app.
- A history of calories burned or workouts completed from the help of this app.
- Many more motivational phrases and images (size permitting).
- Workout ideas when your normal exercises just aren't motivating you.
- Anything else I can think of that would be helpful!
So please, if you find this app useful, rate it and add in the comments what you would like to see in future releases to help you stay on the path to fitness, health and happiness!
Thank you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!
- A basic calorie counter application. If popular we may add a few columns for Fat and Carbs as well.
- Easy interface meant to be used with one hand while at home, on the go or in the *drive-thru line
- Includes items from popular Fast Food Restaurants including: McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys Taco Bell & Subway
- Built in list so no need to be connected to the internet to use. You can use it without cell phone service or Wi-Fi.
- Ability to filter for items at specific restaurants at the touch of a button
- All calorie information is directly compiled from the nutritional information published by each restaurant with updated food items
Note: This application is not endorsed or supported by any of the restaurants listed in the application.
*The publishers of this application do not recommend you use this while driving in the drive-thru line as it could lead to accidents. Also, be careful not to let your mouth water onto your screen while reading the food items as saliva could short-circuit your device.
Any suggestions or errors please E-mail me.
CONTROL YOUR CALORIES!