- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
It allows you to save the images so that you can use them as wallpapers and you can also share them with your favourite messaging application such as WhatsApp or Telegram.
Log in with your DeviantArt account to browse in your gallery and your favourites deviations.
MediBang Paint Tablet is the tablet version of free software, MediBang Paint Pro. MediBang Paint Tablet lets user have access to all of the features of MediBangPaint Pro wherever they go.
MediBang Paint Tablet is a extremely easy to use painting software that includes numerous brushes, backgrounds, textures, and comic book fonts for user to use to make their ideas come to life. Registering at the online art community MediBang allows users to have access to cloud storage and share their work, and create groups with other users.
Do you want to know even more about MediBang Paint Tablet?
☆ Access tons of Resources for free
・Users get access to 700 tones, textures, backgrounds and word balloons for free.
・There are premade backgrounds that include city scenes and vehicles to cut down on user’s workloads.
・Tones, textures and backgrounds can be dragged and dropped into a picture. They can also be rotated, scaled or transformed freely.
☆ Free comic book fonts to give your comics a professional look.
・Depending on what fonts you use, the atmosphere of your comic can change enormously.
・Having the right fonts for the right scenes and characters is very important.
☆Create comic panels easily
・Just dragging across the canvas can divide a panel into more panels.
・You can transform or add color to panels after you create them.
☆Stress free drawing
・MediBang Paint’s interface is extremely simple and user friendly.
・New users can easily pick up the programs, and begin making comics or illustrating.
・Users can customize shortcuts making production even easier.
☆A smooth drawing experience
・MediBang Paint have various brush types including 「Pen, Airbrush, Pencil, Watercolor and more」
・The lines you draw change with the amount of pen pressure you use giving lines a real hand drawn look.
・Snap guides make drawing in perspective easy.
・Pen correction helps make the lines you draw smooth
☆Easily edit your work.
・With layers you can draw different things on different layers.
・Draw a character’s hair hairstyle on one layer and you can change it without having to redraw the entire head.
☆Using a photo to draw a picture.
・You can take photos and place them in their own layer. Then create a new layer on top of it to trace over
them. This is particularly useful for drawing backgrounds.
・This can be a good tool for people learning to make manga.
☆Adding dialog with speech to text
・You can add dialog to your comics with our voice to text feature.
・Of course you can still use the keyboard if you want for longer dialogs.
☆Work with others no matter where you are
・Files you’ve uploaded can be shared with others allowing you to work together.
・You can use this feature to work on a project with several people.
☆With just one single click, you can share you work.
・With one click you can upload your work to the MediBang art community.
・Work you’ve uploaded can also be shared on your social network accounts.
☆Easy to use
・Even if you do get stuck there’s a help feature in the app.
For more info, click here.
Updates and news are also posted on twitter.
This is a drawing application that lets you sketch and paint with watercolors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, you can do it all with INK.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove/duplicate navigation.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing with lightning fast reaction.
You can adjust the size, the opacity and the thickness according to the speed.
Tools are unlimited, from dynamic round brush to watercolor...
The ink pen allows you to hand-write, take notes, the soft lead pencil lets you sketch rough drawings.
With the airbrush you can use 5 differents brushes : graff, dirt, sand, tissu and finger stamp.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action.
You can go back up to 50 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 12 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is there to help you find the right color.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can share your works via Facebook, Email and the INK gallery.
You can also save your drawing into your device gallery as a photo.
- Books and pages to navigate
- Duplicate any drawing
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- Infinite color
- Undo redo up to 50 steps
- Share on Facebook
- Send PNG layers via email
- Share on INK gallery
- Save to camera roll
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
Special edition is created for Samsung Galaxy Note (including Note 3) series devices only.
* application will work on all devices, but Galaxy Note features will work only on Galaxy Note devices.
With stylus you could really improve quality of your arts, but with usage of SPen stylus you will uncover new abilities of your imagination!
In addition to all regular Silk Paints features you will get:
* Control color, brightness or transparency by pressure on screen. With mixing with regular brush effects you could achieve exciting results. You could add accents or light details on fly to stroke.
* Easy zoom-in with stylus button.
* Smart-hover tooltips for more comfortable navigation among features on toolbars and buttons.
- live wallpapers, draw your own or pick from huge gallery!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- gallery of best arts
- make your own live wallpapers or use any from the big gallery of tracks
- additional set of 16 specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow, color companion, etc)
- social interaction
- multi-touch navigation and zoom
- works without internet connection
Join us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and share your talent!
Any feedback is appreciated.
Draw with all your fingers. Let your kids try it!
Time machine with unlimited undo/redo and entire drawing history playback
Cool brushes to make your masterpiece even better
Multitouch zoom/pan navigation
Use any brush in erase mode
Save to the Gallery on your device
Works best on tablets.
We depend on your support!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, ideas and everything you'd like to share with us.
Keywords: draw, paint, drawing, brush, art, picture, pencil, sketch, image, illustration
My Paints Pro is one of the best painting tools for children and adults. It contains many brushes (over 65) and other features, such as eraser, undo/redo, image loading/saving/sharing, and more!
★ The Pro version includes all features of the My Paints free version but has a newer version (with new features added) and new brushes ★
• Contains no ads, no spyware.
• Tools including various brushes, eraser, filler, color picker (with transparency support).
• The application supports the most types of phones and tablets.
• "My paints" saves edited photos and new pictures into SD-card.
• You can load pictures and photos from the gallery.
• Kids mode included (random color changing).
• The sharing feature is added: you can share your artwork with your friends in popular Social Networks; via MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth.
• You can continue to edit your last unsaved artwork next day after new start of the app.
• Undo/Redo features are included.
★ Keep your smart phone steady with objects you find around the house, such as a thick dictionary, a book, or even a cup, in order to create better results. Using a smart phone holder is also another option.
★ In order to draw a picture of a photograph you have just taken, make sure that the background of the photograph is bright, as brighter the background, the better chances of being able to trace more precisely.
This App allows you to become an illustrator, an artist. Want to be able to draw your versions of pretty, adorable comic characters? Want to draw a picture of our favorite celebrity? What to draw a beautiful picture of your family and loved ones? Want to draw a picture of your dream car? You don’t need to resister at an art school to learn to draw awesome pictures. Show off, or even offer these self-drawn pictures as presents to those around you.
You can draw anything – from a photograph you have just taken to your favorite celebrity, a cool car, or even another drawing you have always liked. You can take a picture of your family then use it as a drawing tool, or even draw a picture of your loved one’s face on to a letter and have it sent. You can also select the type of picture you want to draw, you even trace a photograph in your photo gallery.
To take advantage of this application, you can finish with oilpaper(transparent paper) or tracing reap the benefits of using a light box.
It can also be utilized for children’s art education purposes.
*Due to specific patents on this App, creating similar Apps may raise copyright issues.
How to use:
1.Either choose a picture of your choice or even take an instant photograph. Fix your phone steady, choose to ‘draw’, then prepare to start your drawing.
2.When the tracing paper appears on screen, trace the image carefully by looking at the smart phone’s live view screen. Remember to switch on and off the options that make both the tracing paper, as well as the focus indicator, appear and disappear.
3.Once you are done tracing out a basic sketch of the image, adjust the transparency of the smart phone to control color, shading, and even texture, in order to express yourself.
4.If the focus of the Live View seems unsteady, switch on the automatic focus finder button to adjust the focus of the picture. Switch it off once you are ready once again.
5.Also, if you want to draw a picture of a photograph you have just taken, you need not do it on-site. Take it somewhere you are comfortable with, choose the “draw picture of image in photo gallery” option to view the photograph. You will be able to create a beautiful drawing of the image that had been saved on to your phone.
MOST FAMOUS AMONG KIDS
Kids Desk provides kids an opportunity to have fun in drawing. Kids can use the bunch of stamps, 3D brushes and bright colors included in Kids Desk. All the brush and eraser sizes can be changed. Kids can enjoy drawing with music and magic wand drawing style.
CREATIVE DOODLING WITH DRAWING DESK
This is another effective drawing tool provided for all users. The collection of 3D brushes, full color pallet, undo and redo functions, and smooth erasing functions are also added similar to the Kids Desk. Also a collection of stamps and stickers are included. Users have the ability to import images from Facebook, instagram and other networks directly to canvas. Also can do their drawing in a device screen size drawing board.
ENGAGING CREATIVITY WITH SKETCH DESK
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool which users can do their sketches with pen tools, pencil tools, paint brush tools, line tools and color pallet. users have the ability to carry out both undo and redo actions, smooth eraser functions.
INSPIRING EFFECTS ON PHOTOS
Photo Desk helps users to edit their images within a moment by tapping the screen. A collection of stamps and stickers, magic brush stroke effects, vibrant frames, live brushes are included in Photo Desk. A cropping feature is also included to crop only desired portion from photo. Furthermore users can import and export photos as preferred.
DRAWING ON THE WEB
Drawing on the web will allow users to import photos from Facebook, Instagram, flickr and Picasa to drawing canvas and export their drawings to popular social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter using a single touch.
Drawing Desk is a great motivator as it makes people interested in what they draw, paint, color and edit photos. It keeps the eye fresh, the mind alive, and intuition nimble as same as it makes life more fun and more interesting.
This app is available to download for free at Google Play, Amazon AppStore and Apple App Store. Kids Desk has become the most lovable drawing tool for kids all around the world. Also parents can use this app to teach their kids how to draw, so that kids can learn and improve their skills in a playful manner minimizing deliberate learning.
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool in Drawing Desk, which is an ideal place where users can do rapidly, executed freehand painting. Sketch Desk may serve a number of purposes, such that it will record items that the artist visualizes, it will record or develop an idea for later use or it can be used as a quick way of graphically demonstrating an image. Photo Desk is the latest tool added to Drawing Desk, which has the ability to edit images with touch.
Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meanings or simple abstract shapes. Tools available in the Doodle Desk help even a novice user to draw an attractive art. Therefore all the features bundled with the four drawing modes in Drawing Desk together have contributed to provide the users an ultimate exciting drawing experience.
In Sketch Desk, there are tools like pen, pencil and crayon to draw with. The drawing canvas can be zoomed in/out for easy drawing. In Doodle Desk you can use 3D brushes to paint with embossing effect and beautify any illustration. In Kids Desk there are crayons and special brushes to be used to decorate pictures for kids. In Photo Desk there tools to edit and give various effects with touch drawing to images. In Photo Desk, you can import from Facebook, Instagram, Picasa or flickr images directly on to canvas for editing.
Supported Languages : German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Chinese
As you move your finger, paint drops appear and slide down your screen, using gravity and motion sensors in your device.
Shake and turn your device while painting to create infinite patterns! It is also great for kids!
* Physics-based paint behavior.
* Rotate and shake your device to affect where the paint is going.
* Lay your device flat on a desk to achieve splatter paint effect.
* Pressure-sensitive: the harder your press, the more paint you splash.
* Load any picture from your gallery to use as a background for your painting.
* Share your painting with friends using the built-in "share" feature.
* Customize your paint with endless combinations of color, thickness and size. Choose auto cycle color for extra fun.
* Supports Android 4.4 KitKat "Immersive Mode" for a full screen experience
This app is ad supported. Ads only appear on the settings menu, and not on the main painting canvas.