- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
This app works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages. FREE Action Coloring Pages can be found inside the app. Save and print them to start playing right away! For more pages, purchase Color Alive Action Coloring Books through the app or in stores. Use any Crayola Crayons or markers to bring your coloring to life, and scan a Special Effect Color to apply special effects to your creations. Please note that you do not need Special Effects Colors to play.
Check your device's compatibility at http://Crayola.com/appcheck
Pairing an innovative 4D app with four exclusive Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, Color Alive gives parents and kids the ability to interact with their real world creations like never before. Characters fly out of your coloring pages, coming to life and interacting with you through augmented reality.
Each new character and creation is reflected in a 4D Experience™ viewed through the app, staying true to the creativity at play by appearing exactly as it has been colored. It’s a great creative developmental activity, and an amazing experience to try and share!
A fun and exciting cast awaits within these four coloring book themes:
1. Mythical Creatures – Breathe life into fantastical dragons, intricate gargoyles, mystic wizards and brave knights.
2. Barbie – Bring Barbie’s world into yours with fashion and cute pets, to fun activities like roller skating, dancing, and rocking out on her guitar!
3. Enchanted Garden – Discover a magical world inhabited by cheerful pixies, lovely princesses, flying fairies and graceful unicorns.
4. Skylanders – Join Wash Buckler, Prism Break, Food Fight, Stealth Elf, Gearshift and more in their battle to protect the Core of Light from Kaos.
You can get started right away by printing free coloring pages from the app, purchasing additional bundles from the app, or using with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books.
- Color fun coloring pages in the real world any way your creativity inspires you, then see them come to life in 4D exactly as you’ve colored them!
- Save your characters and bring them out to play in 4D anytime, anywhere in the real world without the coloring page!
- Take, save and share pictures of your creations in the real world. Family and friends can even be part of the photos too. Switch to “selfie” mode to take a picture of yourself with your favorite characters.
- Keep the fun going: purchase and print new coloring pages from directly inside the app.
- With Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, you’ll also unlock special effect colors, which add amazing animated effects to your coloring, including Fire-Breath™, Ice-Blast™, Pixie-Dust™ and Show-Stopper™.
How To Get Started:
- Download the Color Alive app and print out the free page for each set of characters from “my saved stuff”.
- Color in a page, then view it with your mobile device through the app and watch as the character springs to life in 4D.
- Move your device around to see the 4D Experience™ from all sides. Tap the screen to start its animation.
- Save your character and you’ll be able to bring them back later into the world.
- Purchase more pages from inside the app or use with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books. Visit Crayola.com to find out more.
- An Internet connection is required to use all of the features of this app
- This app only works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages
- In-app purchases give access to additional printable Crayola Color Alive Action Pages. Pages need to be printed out to receive the full benefit of the purchase.
For more information, go to [www.Crayola.com/ColorAlive]
For additional assistance, please contact Crayola Consumer Affairs at 1-800-CRAYOLA.
Powered by DAQRI 4D Technology, the industry leader in augmented reality.
When you purchase the Crayola DigiTools Paint Pack you can unlock the Digital Paint Roller, Digital Airbrush, Digital Stamper and more tools to bring your creations to life! The full DigiTools Paint app also includes:
• 25 Backgrounds: Awesome art starter scenes
• 25 Stamps: Stamp painted images to decorate your creations
• 25 Virtual Stencils: Instant spray on designs
• 10 Patterns: Quickly create with painted patterns
More about Crayola DigiTools...
Crayola DigiTools are the perfect creative component to the Android tablet and the next generation of digital art! These sleek stylish instruments produce colorful designs in a variety of wild and whimsical ways. Each DigiTools pack includes a free app with pages of virtual line art, stamp designs and other dazzling digital art effects. And because Crayola DigiTools are digital, kids can express without the mess!
The Crayola My Virtual Fashion show lets you create fabulous fashions and bring them to life. Draw dazzling designs on the fashion templates and take a picture to bring your fashions to life! Watch your designs rock the runway in a virtual fashion show! Save your favorite creations, accessorize your models, and make your fashion shows in New York, Paris and Milan.
With the Crayola My Virtual Fashion Show kit you have everything you need to start creating right away with 10 different fashion templates.
Download the app to design your first fashion with the free template. Please note: a printer is required to print out fashion templates.
Crayola and Griffin introduce a whole new way to play on your tablet with Trace & Draw. Using a sheet of paper and the light from your tablet, you can create your own coloring pages. The Trace & Draw app contains dozens of pictures so your little artists can make their own coloring pages.
How It Works:
1) Clip! - Trace & Draw safely holds paper in place on your tablet.
2) Pick a picture! - Animals, vehicles and so much more! Or make your own robot with Mix & Match!
3) Trace! - Use the included marker to trace and create a coloring page.
When they've finished tracing, young artists can color the page using their own Crayola crayons and markers.
Trace and Draw is a whole new way to make art with your tablet. And the chances are pretty good that you'll score some new art to post up on the refrigerator or in your cubicle.
* Create and decorate your own LEGO Friends Heart Card, print and give it to your best friend. You can print from your device photo library if it is set up to your printer, or you can save the Heart Card to your computer and print from that.
* Make your own work of art: start with a blank canvas, or choose from lots of cute backgrounds in different shapes and patterns
* Use a pencil, pattern brush, hairbrush, marker, stamps or sparkles in all your favorite colors to create beautiful and detailed artwork
* Decorate with patterns, prints and stickers with playful scenarios of the five LEGO Friends girls and the pets from Heartlake City
* Frame your art and save it on the pin board, and to your photo album or print it – unlike the fridge door, this pin board lets you showcase as many drawings and paintings as you want!
* In a hurry, or on your way out? Just save your work and edit or finish later.
* Unlock extra art accessories and badges
* Not sure how to start your drawing? Find ideas in the Art Inspiration section.
Appropriate for kids ages 5+
No reading skills required
No extra in-app purchases
No third party advertisements
Fun and playful encouragement for creativity
Every great artist started out with just a few drawing tools and a blank piece of paper. Start today, and just have fun creating!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details, please visit http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
As you move your finger, paint drops appear and slide down your screen, using gravity and motion sensors in your device.
Shake and turn your device while painting to create infinite patterns! It is also great for kids!
* Physics-based paint behavior.
* Rotate and shake your device to affect where the paint is going.
* Lay your device flat on a desk to achieve splatter paint effect.
* Pressure-sensitive: the harder your press, the more paint you splash.
* Load any picture from your gallery to use as a background for your painting.
* Share your painting with friends using the built-in "share" feature.
* Customize your paint with endless combinations of color, thickness and size. Choose auto cycle color for extra fun.
* Supports Android 4.4 KitKat "Immersive Mode" for a full screen experience
This app is ad supported. Ads only appear on the settings menu, and not on the main painting canvas.
* 20 Different Pictures.
* 10 Different Colour Paint.
Works of Ahhh… has become a brand standard in wood painting kits. Now with our new painting App you can plan your project from start to finish! The painting app is equipped with everything you would normally get in your Works of Ahhh… real wood craft kit. Now you can get your project just right by practicing on the App until you’re ready to start painting. If you’re not planning, you can play forever and make endless versions of your project.
Cool Product Features:
- Use the same elements that come in your Works of Ahhh… wood craft kit and apply digital paint, stickers, stencils, and even gems!
- Point your tablet or phone at any Works of Ahhh… box and load your project with ease!
- Apply color with the included paint brushes which come in four different sizes!
- For faster coloring, try using the paint bucket to fill an entire area of wood!
- Can’t find your perfect color? Make it! You can mix two colors with the mixing palette. Use the slider tool to adjust the mixed color to your liking.
- Use the zoom feature to get up close and add details to your project.
- Use the action camera to rotate your project and view it at all angles.
- You don’t have to keep the name we give the product. You can change it to whatever you want by simply tapping on the name.
- Save different versions of your project to your personal gallery.
About MasterPieces Puzzle Company
MasterPieces Puzzle Company was founded in 1995 with a passion to serve diverse retail markets and partner with evergreen brands and top puzzle artists. Nineteen years later, MasterPieces has established itself as the market leader for combining the best quality products with the best value.
Works of Ahhh… wood craft brand, acquired by MasterPieces in 2007, originated out of the specialty toy business. It has developed into the recognized leader in real wood craft sets, with top quality components and paints.
Our Reputation for producing innovative and high-quality products has propelled our growth over the years, while a commitment to ensuring great value and superior customer support has earned your loyalty.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Includes a report specifying detailed OpenGL information, available display configurations, list of supported OpenGL extensions, and the ability to save all of that information to SD card. This application also comes with the complete source code, available via a long-press on any demo.
Since updating to version 8, I have not received any crash reports. I would consider this a final/stable release. If you run into any issues, please email me, and I will fix them ASAP.
Just as in previous versions, you can gain access to source code by long-pressing any demo. If you want to download source code from the convenience of your computer browser, or want to leave a comment, visit my site: http://temperage.com
Here I try to respond to your comments/reviews, until Google implements a better way of doing this.
@Matt - your demo #14 did not work because glCopyTexImage2D is poorly implemented on some devices. It works fine in the emulator.
@seankang - latest release fixes your crash. Your device reported a funny GL_VERSION string, everything is fixed now.
@Kevin - can you please be more specific? Any unresolved issues?
v8.0 [Jun 2011]
- Fixed the flickering issue in "Face vs. Vertex Normals" #24
- Modified the "Terrain With Dynamic Lights" #12
- Final fix for crashes related to gl version checking
v7.0 [Jun 2011]
- Added a new Light Attenuation example #28
- Added device information to the Graphic Configuration report
- Fixed crashes related to null value returned by glGetString()
v6.0 [Jun 2011]
- Added new example: Alpha Test and Depth Test #27
- Fixed Object Reflections #20
- Added EGL error checking to fix rare crashes
v5.0 [Jun 2011]
- Changed the display configuration test. Now it is much easier to read, plus you have the ability to save information to text file.
- Ranked all tests according to minimum GLES version required
- Added "Texture Mipmapping" effect demonstration
- Added the demo showing all possible combinations of blend functions.
v4.0 [May 2011]
- Added the ability to get source code from within the app
- Fixed all crashes with examples #18, #19, #20.
- Rewrote Terrain With Dynamic Lights (#12) to fix face normals
- Rewrote Stencil Buffer Shadows (#18) to fix shadow accuracy
- Fixed Point Size Attenuation example #17
v3.0 [Dec 2010]
- Fixed the fog example #13
- Added examples 21-24
v2.0 [Oct 2010]
- Added examples 18-20
v1.0 [Sep 2010]
- Initial public release
--==[Permissions & Requirements]==--
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save source code or graphics configuration info to SD card if you choose to do so.
minSdkVersion="4" - requires at least Android 1.6
glEsVersion="0x00010000" - requires you to have at least OpenGL 1.0
How to Drawing and Sketch
How to Draw Like an Artist Creating a Portrait Sketch
How to Sketch Drawing Tutorials
How to Draw a Realistic Eye Time Lapse
How to Draw Head Quick Sketch using Reilly Method
Human Face Sketching Tutorial Sketching Tutorial for Beginners
Learn To Draw 01 Sketching Basics Materials
How I Sketch Poses
White prismacolor pencil ID Industrial Design sketch on black paper tutorial
SKETCH DOODLE How to Art 1
Sketching Fashion Illustrations Design School w Nick Verreos
Crayola Sketch Wizard Demo
Sketching a Face Basic Proportions
Photoshop Tutorial How to make sketch using image
How to sketch draw people Part 1 How to use a mannequin
How to make a basic sketch pencil brush in adobe photoshop custom brush tutorial
How to draw fashion sketches
How to sketch draw people Part 2 Gesture Drawing
Easy Sketch Pro Demo Review
How to Sketch
Pen Ink Drawing Tutorials Tips on how to sketch and doodle in ink
Venice Canal Sketch Pen and Wash
How to Draw a Rose Quick Sketch
A 10 minute Sketch Perspective Drawing
Convert photo to sketch photoshop tutorial
Top 5 Sketching Tips Drawing Tips
Speed Sketching in 15 minutes using Pen Ink An Architectural Perspective
Crayola Sketch Wizard Commercial
Using Your Pencil Sketch in Photoshop
Concept Car Design Sketch Honda Coupe 5 Minute Drawing
Copics Difference between Original Sketch and CIAO
Sketch Architects Forest Retreat
THOR Avengers Chris Sketch with ball point pen
Convert A Hand Drawn Fashion Sketch to Vector With Illustrator Live Trace
Fast Sketch Shadow Study in One point perspective Part 1
How I Sketch My Drawing Tools
NEW GRAFFITI SKETCH 100K Blackbook Session
Drawing Sketch Anime girl
How I Sketch A Dress
Sketch Madness 02
Freehand Sketch of the Mazda 6
Chiffon Dress Fashion Sketch SarahAlAssiri
How to Sketch your own character
Copic Sketch Vs Ciao Markers PaigeeDraw
How to Transfer Your Sketch to Canvas Justin Hillgrove Imps and Monsters
Beginners Tutorial 1 SAI Drawing Process Sketch
EPIC Anime Mashup Sketch
GIMP Colored Sketch Timelapse
Geometric sketch structuring the figure and its movements Fashion Design Drawing Lesson
How to start a Landscape Sketch
Copic Sketch vs Ciao PaigeeDraw
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
Не содержит рекламы. Несколько вариантов кистей и эффекты размывания.
Можно нарисовать цветочек, горшочек, домик и всякое такое в этом роде, а потом поделиться с кем-нибудь через ММС сообщение или Sкype.
Будьте осторожны. Это программа не создана для профессионального рисования, пожалуйста, не покупайте её для этого.