DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like "name and qth" and "station info"
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
- 160m 1838.15 KHz
- 80m 3580.15 KHz
- 40m 7035.15 KHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 KHz for region 2 *
- 30m 10142.15 KHz
- 20m 14070.15 KHz
- 17m 18100.15 KHz
- 15m 21080.15 KHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
- 12m 24920.15 KHz
- 10m 28120.15 KHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This app has ADIF Export AND Import and QRZ XML Lookup integration. As well as CloudSynch to synchronize logs across devices and platforms (Android/iOS)
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application with many useful tools built-in. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports name and QTH lookup via the Cell network or WLAN. It supports both Import and Export of logs in ADIF format and has integration with the QRZ XML Lookup service.
QRZ XML Subscriber Integration
Gridsquare from GPS
Grid Calc from lat/long
Grid to Map
US Band Plan
HF Nets List
Ring the Phone
HamLog CloudSynch (see http://hamlog.it for more info)
Rapid Fire mode for quickly adding contacts in a pile-up.
Field Day Logger with suport for HamLog Field Day Server
EchoLink for Android provides access to the EchoLink network from your Android device. You can use this app to connect to the EchoLink system from almost anywhere, using either a WiFi or cellular (3G/4G) connection.
Click on any node on the map to get connection details. The details include the node’s frequency and tone, and whether the node is idle or not. Free + No Ads.
Enter in your desired freq, adjust the analyzer to resonant freq.
Enter in current length.
Hit calc and it will tel you how much to lengthen or shorten.
(plan on adding in band selection/ band centering, ad metric units in the future)
Before using this app you need to register your cell number and CallSign with MM0FMF. SMS charges may apply, depending on your plan.
Currently there are numbers for Europe, North America & Australia.
Jensen SecureLink is an innovative software including:
- Live video streaming with sound
- Sound alerts
- Motion alerts
- Person In Room alerts
- and more…
Simply connect your camera to your network, run the SecureLink app and follow the simple instructions.
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
With this App you can create the coverage map for HPF, MUF and FOT based on the location QTH of your radio station TX defined by latitude and longitude and minimum radiation angle.
Coverage maps are produced by calculating a huge amount of point-to-point circuits from the transmitter to a world wide receiver grid of 88 x 64, This are 5632 point-to-point calculations of the HF path for 24 hour of the day. A SAMSUNG Galaxy II will need less than 1 minute to compute the maps, valid for the selected month.
The used algorithm are based on the HFMUFES FORTRAN library as used by HFMUFESW, IONCAP or VOACAP but ported to JAVA classes. The last computation is retained and a new computation will be done at changed entry values only. Ionospheric data are inside the JAVA classes for all months and sun spot number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150
During map view you can switch between HPF, MUF, FOT and each hour of the day (UTC). The display will be on as long the map view is shown. There are a bunch of different color palettes that can be selected. The current selection is retained at App exit, so you must go back to the main menu to have the map saved. Later when you touch draw the map button again the the last version is shown. To compute again, modify an entry value, month or ssn.
Gray-line (dawn zone) and the position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.
At each touch in the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in the left screen area UTC is decreased.
Watch the touch area functions displayed during the computation.
At the Highest Possible Frequency HPF, communication can be supported on 10% of the days (3 days) in the month. At the Frequency of Optimum Traffic FOT, 90% of the days (27 days) in the month and at the Median Maximum Usable Frequency MUF, 50% of the days (15 days) in the month.
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
HF Weather Fax is great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels and a very affordable alternative to high prices weather fax decoders.
HF Weather Fax for Android is the most portable way to decode weather charts and images.
HF Weather Fax has the following features:
- Manual mode / auto mode
- Spectrum Analyzer for easy tuning on the receiver
- Automatic start tone and end tone detection (in auto mode)
- Synchronization at the beginning of the decoding (in auto mode)
- Auto save recorded images to SD card (in auto mode)
- Manual start column correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Manual slant correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Auto scroll mode
- Touch screen image zooming
- Black/white mode with threshold adjustment
- History screen
Ready for Android 5!
The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your device keyboard. You can also use an external Bluetooth keyboard.
You can set up to 20 macros to that can use dynamic symbols to have Call, Name, QTH and Locator automatically updated.
It connects to your KX3 by using the USB Serial cable that comes with the radio. You'll also need an inexpensive OTG Cable adapter to connect the serial USB to your mobile device. You can find them for a very few dollars. No other cables are needed!
The KX3 Companion app also let you record full QSOs and log them to eventually export them to your favorite QSO logging software.
With the new SWR Meter you can sweep a frequency range and the app shows you a chart with SWR values. You can select from 3 to 13 steps, each step can be from 5 to 500 kHz.
Selecting the "SPECTRUM" tool, the app shows the audio spectrum. For devices allowing that, you can also attach the KX3 Audio OUT to the device Audio IN for a better signal. By touching the spectrum you can do a quick QSY.
Selecting the "WATERFALL" tool, you can see how the spectrum evolved over time. It is very useful feature to spot every signal even the weakest ones!
With KX3 Companion you can:
- Send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY using your device keyboard
- Read and Write messages with space for hundreds of characters (depending on your mobile phone or tablet screen size)
- XMIT (Chat) Mode - Transmit as you type. Perfect mode to be used with an external Bluetooth keyboard.
- Switch mode (CW, PSK31, RTTY)
- Set the frequency and go up/down bands
- Record and recall up to 10 totally customized macros (20 on tablets with large enough displays)
- 4 dynamic symbols for Call, Name, QTH and Locator to be used on macros (you can customize the symbols)
- assign label and color to each macro
- macro symbols and programming language
- load/save of macro templates
- Set the CW WPM (Words Per Minute) value with a slider
- Have up to 10 presets to set power, ATU or whatever you want to program
- Customize the serial baudrate, dynamic symbols and date formats to adapt the app to your setup and needs
- Record full QSO logs (everything you send and receive is recorded)
- Log your QSO in CSV and ADIF formats
- Log received/send RST and received/sent contest serial numbers
- QSO log is recoded in the DB (Sqlite)
- automatic check for already worked CALLs (tells you how many times/when/band/mode)
- automatic recognition of callsigns
- Audio spectrum and waterfall to easy find signals
- SWR Meter to sweep a frequency range and see the SWR values over that range
- QRZ.com XML integration. Automatic QRZ.com lookups.
- eQSL.cc integration. Enable it to automatically send an eQSL every time a new QSO is logged
- DX Cluster integration: simple press QSY, band filter, list filter, alert filter.
- Compatible with Elecraft K3 as well
- Support for remote control of the KX3. Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/kx3remote
- Support for Piglet (http://pignology.net/piglet). Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/piglet
- PDF Manual
Please read the MANUAL to fully understand the potential of KX3Companion.
If you'd like to see more features contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to our forum:
Remember that to connect the Elecraft KX3 to your mobile device you need the serial USB cable coming with the radio and an OTG USB cable adapter. Also make sure that your device is not locked to the use of OTG cables. Some carriers (like Sprint Wireless) may do so. Please check with their customer service.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP.
For now only Belgium and Holland.
In the near future this app will be extended to a pro version that will be able to play your personal MP3 list build in a webdatabase, so no need to download your list onto your mobile device.
- Navigeer naar de OSB website (One Click)
- Lees de RSS feeds (One Click)
- Lees alle verschenen e-CQ QSO's
- Navigeer vanaf uw lokatie naar de OSB Shack
- Lijst van andere UBA Sectie's (Adres & Navigatie)
- Verstuur een tweet
- Zoek een callsign via QRZ.com
Blijkbaar wordt de app als niet compatible met Adroid 2.1.x weergegeven, deze werkt bij mij toch zonder problemen. U kan deze downloaden via mijn website www.on3php.be/apps.
Vragen / tips / andere steeds welkom