EchoLink for Android provides access to the EchoLink network from your Android device. You can use this app to connect to the EchoLink system from almost anywhere, using either a WiFi or cellular (3G/4G) connection.
The program can determine your location and outputs the list of the repeaters which are in your immediate environment and order by distance from you.
Using phone geolocation and manual set of coordinates or a QTH locator.
Application is offline mostly. You can load data about repeaters by WiFi and using it without connection to the Internet.
- A database of repeaters, echolinks and other (offline with possibility of synchronization);
- Adding of your own repeaters;
- Fixing of your carried-out QSO for each repeater;
- You can send to owner/keeper of repeater notification about any problems or other information;
- Showing date of the last carrying out QSO;
- Quantity of the carried-out QSO;
If you have an idea, a wish, the note with pleasure will discuss it with you by the specified e-mail.
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
with Ham Radio Tools you can:
-look up callsign information!
-find current GPS location information
-save each contact to a log database stored on the phone
-review and edit each log entry
-search for keywords in different fields of the log entry
-calculate a simple quarter and half wave antenna length
-calculate the wavelength of a frequency
*** Now includes band limits for All Amateur Licenses ***
*** Calculators for Yagi, Dipole, J-pole, and Vertical antennas ***
*** Callsign Lookup is now included!!! ***
Callsign database is pulled from FCC website and updated daily! Callsign lookup works for U.S. callsigns ONLY.
Results include address, current and previous license updates, date of any updates, type and class of license, and even includes a link to the FCC database for even more details. Address can be mapped on Google Maps by tapping on the address.
The contact log allows you to store information about a completed contact including date, time started, time ended, frequency, mode, station, location, signal reports, and an area for general comments about the contact. A must for field day and general book keeping. Data and start time are filled in when starting the log to save time. End time can even be filled in automatically upon saving the log entry.
The contact log also comes with a handy search feature for quickly locating that one of a kind long distance contact you like to brag about. The search is focused on fields chosen by the user. If you want to search for a specific call sign select station as the search location and enter the call sign in the search box. Search keywords are CASE SENSITIVE meaning capital or lowercase letter DO matter.
A summary of the band limits for each class are included. Always refer to the official ARRL Band Plan when in doubt.
Some simple formulas and calculators are included for quick reference in the field and includes: Yagi, Dipole, J-Pole, Vertical antennas, and wavelength calculator.
DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
The Yaesu 817 is a fantastic radio but has some faults. One of those is the very small display.
The 817 Companion app will connect to your Yaesu 817 via USB cable or Bluetooth serial adapter, and will let you almost completely control the radio frequency, band, IPO, ATT, NB, AGC, Transmit Power, front/rear antenna... all with a simple touch on your Android device display.
But not only!
The 817 Companion will put your little radio on steroids but adding:
- logging possibilities (with ADIF and CSV export)
- automatic eQSL sending (as soon as you log a QSO, the app sends the eQSL)
- automatic query to QRZ.com to fill in data (name, QTH, locator)
- automatic calculation of the distance and bearing
- automatic frequency scanning up or down from 1Hz to 100Mhz at the time :)
- a beautiful audio spectrum/waterfall with touch QSY
- it supports the use of "panadapter" kit that allows to use the 817 as an SDR with up to 24kHz bandwidth (contact me if you want more info about that!)
- antenna tuning with a single press of a display button
- real time DX Cluster spots with touch QSY, filtering and alerts!
- 10 frequency memories for each band (a total of 140 memories!). Each one can be customized with a label and a color
- and more...
You can read more about the app here:
and read the online manual here:
To make the app communicate with the Yaesu 817, you need a USB CAT cable with an OTG USB cable adapter (and an Android phone supporting OTG), or a Bluetooth CAT wireless serial adapter.
To take full advantage of the app functionalities we suggest that you also get the easy to install, no soldering required, "817 panadapter kit" that will transform your Yaesu 817 into an SDR! Contact us for more information or check the website here: http://817companion.com/panadapter for images and video showing the kit.
For any request of information and support contact us at:
or on the website:
72/73 Andrea IU4APC
This app was originally programmed for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators to remove unwanted background noise and improve SSB and CW signals (Morse Code) but it can be used in different other ways.
-Bird watchers can use it to filter out higher frequencies and eliminate street noise or other disturbing low frequencies.
-Musicians can filter out a spectrum of specific instruments.
The DSP Audio filter uses a freely adjustable lowpass and highpass filter which allows you to select specific filter frequencies and bandwidths. A waterfall visually displays the incoming audio spectrum to better identify the wanted or unwanted frequencies. You must use a headphone to avoid feedback effects.
Ham Radio Operator’s: Just place your phone’s microphone close to your radio’s speaker and listen to clear audio in your headphone.
How to use:
DSP Audio Filter uses a waterfall to display the incoming frequency spectrum. With 2 sliders the cut-off frequencies can be adjust. The areas which are covered by a grey blurry layer are cut out and they will not be passed through to the headphone. All other areas will pass the filter.
The DSP Audio Filter can be used with 4 different sampling rates (22050Hz, 16000Hz, 11025Hz and 8000Hz) which can be set in the settings menu. Unfortunately not all devices support those sampling rates. The DSP Audio Filter will check for the supported sampling rates and only allows the selection of the supported sampling rates.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of the DSP Audio Filter.It has been tested on several Android devices and has performed very well. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices it might not work on some devices. If the DSP Audio Filter doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall it within 15 minutes for a full refund (this is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passes and you are not happy with the DSP Audio Filter, email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
Click on any node on the map to get connection details. The details include the node’s frequency and tone, and whether the node is idle or not. Free + No Ads.
All calculations are done in the device. No Internet connection is required, except for automatic updates of the sunspot numbers at regular intervals.
Due to the usage of a full fledged VOACAP-installation, the app has to be installed in the phone-internal memory (APP2SD is not possible). This is due to technical restrictions. It requires about 9 MB (after installation) flash storage plus approx. 120 kB / prediction
INTERNET: Required to download current SSN data
EXTERNAL STORAGE: Required for VOACAP runtime files
LOCATION: Required to use current position for a site
Get notified when propagation is reported to be good for a particular frequency band.
Now with great circle and heat map plotting on Google maps!
Open source. No Ads.
73 de AC8ES
For now only Belgium and Holland.
In the near future this app will be extended to a pro version that will be able to play your personal MP3 list build in a webdatabase, so no need to download your list onto your mobile device.
- Navigeer naar de OSB website (One Click)
- Lees de RSS feeds (One Click)
- Lees alle verschenen e-CQ QSO's
- Navigeer vanaf uw lokatie naar de OSB Shack
- Lijst van andere UBA Sectie's (Adres & Navigatie)
- Verstuur een tweet
- Zoek een callsign via QRZ.com
Blijkbaar wordt de app als niet compatible met Adroid 2.1.x weergegeven, deze werkt bij mij toch zonder problemen. U kan deze downloaden via mijn website www.on3php.be/apps.
Vragen / tips / andere steeds welkom