The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.
Allergy Analyzer enables you to
- Analyze which combinations of allergic complaints and food, activities or situations (contacts) occur most often and make an analysis of the correlation between types of complaints and types of contacts
- Calculate the correlation coefficient of complaints and contacts that occur together
- Get a graphic insight into the occurrence over time of complaints and contacts
- Review and edit previously entered contacts and (allergic) complaints
- Select only categories of (allergic) complaints relevant to your situation to be shown in the app, or add new types of complaints
- Add your own types of food, activities or situations for which you want to register contacts in the app
Allergy Analyzer can be used in two modes:
- Quick scan: you enter date and time of complaints and contacts, and Allergy Analyzer presents for a chosen type of complaint, the number of combinations of complaints and contact types that occurred within a (user-selected) period of time after a contact, giving you an insight into which combinations of contacts and complaints occur most frequently;
- In-depth analysis: in addition to time of complaints and contacts, you also enter the amount or intensity of contacts and the intensity or severity of complaints, and Allergy Analyzer shows the correlation between types of contacts and complaint types (if at least five combinations are found of contacts and complaints), giving you an understanding of how the severity of complaints correlate with the amount or extent of contacts.
Languages supported are Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
This app does not provide medical advice nor does it substitute for medical advice. When experiencing allergic symptoms you are advised to contact a doctor.
- Internet access is only required to enable advertisements in the app.
It's an interesting question and I got two experts to give you the answers.
This app is ad supported and so please do not complain it only has ads.
There is a ton of information and you can sidestep the ads completely if you want to.
With that being said, welcome aboard!
Users may view detailed menu ingredients instantly to see what’s in their food.
It is a must have app while traveling or dining out with family. When you select a restaurant it shows it on the map and can provide directions.
Users may review restaurants instantly and view other reviews from the allergy community.
really believed we hated!
Often, to the adults in our young lives, these likes and dislikes make no
sense whatsoever, and more often than not, they are correct to adopt this
view. For instance, as a kid I loved tomato soup but hated tomatoes and
tomato juice, which I admit makes no sense whatsoever!
As we grow older, most of us grow out of these likes and dislikes, simply
because that is all they were – little more than a passing phase of liking or
For a large number of people, however, the problem that they have with
food is more far reaching and serious than this.
For these people, certain foodstuffs will trigger an adverse physical reaction,
and while not all of these people are completely allergic to any particular
foodstuff, their bodily reaction might indicate otherwise.
In the West, the most common food allergy is to peanuts, while allergic
reactions to tree nuts are far less common.
Despite this, however, most people know little about peanut allergy, or any
other form of adverse reaction to nuts.
They would, therefore, have very little chance of recognizing such a
condition in friends or family members, and this can be a particularly serious
problem for the parents of young children for whom peanut allergy can be
an extremely serious and distressing problem.
This book will teach you what you need to know about such allergies,
focusing primarily on peanut allergy (as this is the condition which most
people are likely to be exposed to), other adverse reactions to peanut-based
products, and what you can do to deal with those problems.
In the last few pages of the book, we will look at a few of the important facts
about tree nut allergies.
More from developer
DONAZIONE Impiccato PRO
Il classico gioco dell'impiccato in cui indovinare la parola senza far morire il povero impiccato.
- 3 difficoltà selezionabili (facile, medio, difficile)
- Database interno di oltre 100 parole
- Possibilità di scaricare nuove parole online
With Flippo you can decide if next coin toss is head or tail, simply with the touch of a button.
If you decide anything, the launch will be random.
You win all challenges! ;)
In the Pro version the buttons are invisible, only you know that there are! (look the second screenshot)
With Flippo (Fake Coin) you decide if next coin toss is head or tail, simply with the touch of a button.
If you decide anything, the launch will be totally random.
You win all challenges!
Look the second screenshot or try the Free version to know where are the secret buttons ;)
Questo contributo mi invoglia a tenere sempre aggiornato il database di parole.
Non disinstallare prima di 24 ore (presto saranno 48) altrimenti i soldi ti verranno restituiti.
Grazie ancora e buon divertimento!