No more switching TV inputs or launching individual apps to find the shows you want to watch. From one place, you can access your cable, satellite and streaming services and search across them all by title, genre, time and popularity. So intelligent, it will even help you discover new content by providing recommendations based on your preferences.
Put the "smart" in the palm of your hand with Sharp's exclusive SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app. Now, virtually everything you do on your Smart TV can be done from your tablet or smartphone. Search and discover new content without interrupting what you're watching and launch it seamlessly. Change channels, volume or inputs and adjust picture settings. Share videos, pictures, and music from your device to the large screen.
This mobile application supports the following 2014 Sharp TV model series: LC--EQ10, LC--SQ10, LC--SQ15, LC--TQ15, & LC—UQ17.
Infrared Capture application for use with TouchSquid remote app. REQUIRES IR blaster accessory Global Cache iTach or Keene KIRA or IRTrans Lan I/O.
Some Samsung tablet models have IR transmitters but none have IR receivers so cannot use this app without one of the above external devices. Don't buy this app unless you have one!
Report bugs or get help from email@example.com
Backgrounds – Cast galleries from 4 image sources, choose from hundreds of combinations of galleries and sort options:
500px – Beautiful photographs, 26 categories, unbelievable backgrounds! Shows camera settings details with the photos.
SmugMug- Gorgeous photos from an 'All Time' and 'Today' list. 65 SmugMug categories to choose from. Browse public user galleries.
Imgur/Reddit – Get any Imgur public gallery. Any subreddit’s Imgur gallery. Get a top 100 subreddit list. Save subreddit searches and user galleries in your list for later.
Flickr – Search Flickr for anything! Enter a search clause, add commas for 'OR' searches.
Go backward or forward in the galleries manually, cycle automatically, change aspect ratio settings of photos (original, always fill screen, fill photo size), add filters, and sort using source specific options. Randomize any gallery.
Weather – Get current and forecast weather data from anywhere in the world:
Includes weather condition icons to match the description, and it is adjustable in color, opacity, and size.
Search by location or postal code to get weather details for any location.
Automatic updates casted to your TV periodically. (Postal code search only US/UK/Canada)
Show the details however you want - Choose from visibility, pressure, humidity, cloud cover, precipitation, and wind speed (for current conditions). See high and low temps for forecast conditions (in either unit).
Time and Date:
Show a custom clock and date display.
Change clock format, date format, day of week display, and whether to display seconds.
Choose from 10 fonts, change the sizes, and the color.
Notifications: * for devices with an active cellular connection only!!! * If your device is not a Phone, this tab will not display *
Show incoming call information, on screen! Matches the incoming number with a contact in your list, and displays when you have an incoming call, or when the call is ongoing or ends.
Allows you to show incoming SMS messages on screen (through the standard SMS application only, MMS not included).
Change the duration of how long the phone or SMS information remains on screen.
Music Art and Info – great if you are docking your device:
Choose to cast music album art and track information to your TV. This works with the standard Google Play Music application only. Gets the album art and track information for the tracks you are listening to on your device, and casts the track info and art to your TV. * This does depend on accurate ID3 tags to a degree, but they are cleaned up on the fly as well *
Adjust album art size and opacity, and choose to display it for up to 30 seconds before it fades out.
Change text shadowing – allows you to change the text shadow angle, distance, color, opacity, and blur.
Screen padding – Many TVs have multiple display settings (‘Just scan’, 16:9, etc) which can vary slightly. If you don’t feel like changing that, change the Vertical and Horizontal padding for the text information right in HomeCast.
Plasma screen saver – Choose to pop the text around every few minutes to prevent static text from remaining on your screen in the same spot.
This app only uses call/SMS/phonebook permissions to display caller and texter data on your screen.
HomeCast sends out absolutely NO data about its users or user data to anywhere but your TV.
Please check out more sample pictures at: https://www.homecast.co
This remote control will work on any Android phone that has an IR blaster to control TVs. The only exlcusion is LG G2 before Android KitKat
*How does it work?*
The Off Button has a database of 367 universal IR codes that will power off any TV in seconds. This functions like a TV-B-Gone for your phone!
*How do I use The Off Button?*
The steps needed to control any TV are simple:
1. Direct the signal towards the TV you want to control.
2. The universal remote control then cycles through every IR power code.
3. During this cycle, the correct IR power code will be sent from the universal remote control to direct your TV to turn off.
Does cycling through all codes take too long? Now you can save a specific code that turns off a specific brand or model of TVs. Saved codes come directly from the 367 code database, all you need to do is directly specify the name and number of the signal.
Utilize the send continuously check box to control a whole wall of TV's remotely. You can also continuously cycle a single TV just by aiming the remote control blaster at the TV.
*The On Button?*
Want to turn the TV back on again? Remote control signals which turn TV's off also will turn TV's back on. Similar to your remote control, the IR code is merely a universal power toggle. It will directly turn the TV off or on depending on the current state of the TV.
The Off Button will not universally work on any phone. Only phones with IR Blasters to direct the TV signals are compatible. If your device is able to direct TV's like a remote control and this app says it is not compatible, please contact me so I can turn off the incompatibility warning for your device.
-Make sure you are pointing the unlock button (IR Blaster) of the phone directly at the TV as you would a remote. The distance needs to be similar as well
-It does take several minutes to go through all 360+ codes, but the most common codes will be in the first 50 - 100. I can't speed this up any, as transmitting an IR code takes a finite amount of time. Even a universal remote control would take several minutes to cycle through all codes. Try saving a code for quick access!
I am actively working on new features to change the way you turn off TV's! Have an interesting idea to incorporate to the universal TV Off app? Send me an email and I'd love to consider it in an upcoming version!
-LG G3 is not supported at this time. I am working to get support
-The app is incompatible with Android 5.0 at this time. Stay tuned for an update to fix this (<7 days)
For the updated version follow this link - http://bit.ly/1nvopci
Heres a video of it in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og76gmyYksk
InfraRude is an app that uses the new IR features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Samsung products. By putting the power buttons of the most common TV brands onto one screen, you can now trick your friends or family by turning OFF/ON multiple TVs at once.
This app is for Samsung devices only.
If its missing a tv brand that youd like added to it, send me an email.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Just like with the graphic interface of AV receivers, ES Remote has cool graphics and is easy to use. It handles basic AV receiver operations (turning on and off the power, adjusting the volume, switching input sources, switching sound fields, etc.) as well as Zone functions. That way, you can easily operate the AV receiver from the screen of your Android Phone, even in another room. The app is even equipped with a DMC (Digital Media Controller) function. Designing ES Remote in an advanced manner just for AV receivers enabled high sound quality playback of Internet service content and music files on your NAS or PC with ES Remote.
Have fun with the Thermal Camera. Prank your friends and tell them your phone can detect heat !!
This app is only a simulation of thermal camera and it will not detect a real temperature.
Android phones don't have built-in infrared light sensor or thermal sensor, so they are unable to detect what is hot and what is cold.
3 Widgets allow basic IR remote control of all your devices without opening the app. Vast IR database includes more devices than any other remote app! Widgets can be on the lock screen if desired.
Try it FREE for 10 days. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase or use it with advertising.
Now in over 40 Languages!
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
* Samsung Galaxy all Note models from 3 up
* Almost all newer Samsung tablets
* HTC One M7 and M8
* Medion Lifetab 7852
* NEW LG G3 Superphone
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Remote control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and Xbox One, HTPC (Home Theater PC) as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some air conditioner, fan and lighting controllers.
ZappIR can control many rare older devices, and high end home theater systems such as Anthem, Bose, Audio Authority, Cambridge Audio, B&O, Classe, Cyrus, Denon, Emotiva, Jeff Rowland, Lexicon, Linn, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, NAD, Onkyo, Nakamichi, Rotel, Sherbourn, Theta and Yamaha to list just a few.
Ir control of Apple TV, Roku, Western Digital and many iPod docs is included. Buttons may be customized, added or removes and colors and labels edited.
العربية:Arabic * Български:Bulgarian * Català:Catalan * Čeština:Czech * Cymraeg:Welsh * dansk:Danish * Deutsch:German * Ελληνικά:Greek * English:English * Español:Spanish * Eesti:Estonian * فارسی:Persian * suomi:Finnish * Français:French * עברית:Hebrew * हिंदी:Hindi * Kreyòl Ayisyen:Haitian Creole * magyar:Hungarian * Indonesia:Indonesian * Italiano:Italian * 日本語:Japanese * 한국어:Korean * Lietuvių:Lithuanian * Latviešu:Latvian * Melayu:Malay * Malti:Maltese * Hmoob Daw:Hmong Daw * Nederlands:Dutch * Norsk:Norwegian * Polski:Polish * Português:Portuguese * Română:Romanian * русский:Russian * slovenčina:Slovak * slovenščina:Slovenian * Svenska:Swedish * ไทย:Thai * tlhIngan:Klingon * Türkçe:Turkish * українська:Ukrainian * اردو:Urdu * Việt Nam:Vietnamese * 简体中文:Chinese Simplified * 繁體中文:Chinese Traditional
The best IR Universal Remote control app keeps getting better! Replaces a Logitech Harmony, Crestron or Philips Pronto remote. Remote controls all the most popular Apple, Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba devices as well as hordes of lesser known brands. This is the smart way to remote control almost any IR device.
The Sony PS3 can be controlled but requires a Bluetooth to IR remote adapter. The PS2 has built in IR and does not need an IR adapter.
* Mute on Call -- Remote sends IR mute command when a phone call comes in
* Pause on Call -- Remote sends IR pause command to the DVD or DVR when receiving a call.
Use the AllCast app to send photos, videos, and music to the Receiver app seamlessly! This is a perfect app to install on your Fire TV, Ouya, Android TV stick, or Google TV.
Looking for the AllCast sender app? Head here:
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Select your gender and tap on next,
Step 2: Now place your finger gently on the fingerprint scanning pad and wait for the analysis.
Result: Your Fake Body Temperature will be shown automatically after calculation. Fingerprint Body Temperature provides best and high definition image qualities. Fingerprint Body Temperature is compatible with almost every android device. Its also tested on various android devices i.e android tablets and android based mobiles phones. All the actions can be performed very easily without any confusion. Reliability is guaranteed of Fingerprint
Body Temperature Prank. Fingerprint Body Temperature Prank is specially designed in a way that it will definitely work with all new devices and android versions too.
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Body Temperature Prank is for entertainment purposes only. It does not calculates you body temperature (fever). Calculating body temperature is not possible with your android device's screen and camera. The displayed results are random numbers. It is the best application for fooling your friends.
Do not forget to rate us and give your feedback of your experience to use Fingerprint Body Temperature Prank or if in case of a problem please write an email. We would love to resolve out your problem and we will try our level best to make it better and more user friendly application. Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Enjoy Fingerprint Body Temperature Prank!
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
*** Please install the latest NAS firmware first to use full function of MyData ***
Introducing the LG NAS Smartphone App
The new LG NAS Smartphone App allows for seamless streaming of all your favorite multimedia files between your smart phone and LG NAS system.
Also you can easily set up ‘Home Monitoring System’. With USB camera and connection to your NAS, you can use real-time monitoring, recoding, and playing function in Home monitoring module.
Mobile Application is the easiest method of remotely connecting LG NAS to a smart device. It is an extremely useful application that allows not only managing your data but also it supports viewing the photos, streaming music and video.
Enjoy your smart life with this powerful app!
1) Enjoying and managing various contents of mobile device.
- Multimedia file playing – Photo, Music, Video
- File searching and sorting
- Easy contents storing and backup (mobile device NAS, W/File Manager app)
- Sending files - Email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS, Kakaotok
- Efficient options – many play mode, sorting, view mode
- Supporting background music playing
2) Streaming & download playing of NAS contents
- Streaming play of NAS contents by internet connection (3G or Wifi) without downloading contents to mobile device, or download play of NAS contents which is not able to stream.
- Using huge online NAS storage – over 1TB.
- Streaming multimedia contents – Photo, Music, and Video.
- Folder searching, access to each files and running contents file.
3) Home monitoring
- Monitoring, recording, and playing of video data
- Screen monitoring on web page and mobile device.
- Searching and streaming of recorded files.
★ For using this application, the media server(DLNA) have to be set as "enable" in NAS Web page.
★ In case of certain device model or Android OS, some problems can be occurred. Especially if you have issues with video, music streaming, you need to check codec supporting in your device side.
LG NAS development team is passionately working on updating the application for better service.
Please check and keep the firmware of your device up to date. We highly recommend using the latest firmware.
Thank you for choosing LG NAS. We are trying to support better service to our customers all over the world.