InfraRude is an app that uses the new IR features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Samsung products. By putting the power buttons of the most common TV brands onto one screen, you can now trick your friends or family by turning OFF/ON multiple TVs at once.
This app is for the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Not tested on the HTC ONE.
If its missing a tv brand that youd like added to it, send me an email.
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
You MUST have the built in IR device for this software to work.
Samsung devices with Android 4.0 to 4.3 AND the IR blaster like the S4, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy MEGA, will work like it has.
As far as I can tell, the S3 does not have the IR device. This will not work with the S3, or the Note 2.
Also the clone (or 'fake') Note3 does not work, the IR module is different.
Android Devices with the IR Blaster AND Android 4.4 should now be supported.
i.e. This should work with HTC ONE and the LG G2 when updated to Android 4.4
(I'm told that this is working with the HTC One running android 4.4, but not with android 4.3)
(I've been asked about the LGE Nexus 5, but it seems that it does NOT have the IR device)
Send IR Power commands to TV's (Most TV's use the same command for On and Off)
This small application was inspired by the hardware device "TV-B-Gone" listed here:
TV B Gone is a hardware project that sends IR 'Power' commands to turn off televisions.
Widget is taking longer than expected, but I will be including other updates also.
Currently tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablets, and Samsung S4 phones, but should work with Samsung devices with android 4.0 and higher that have the IR transmitter. We have included the most popular US and European power commands.
As of version 1.2.0 Android 4.4 devices with the built in IR transmitter should also be working, but please let me know if you find any issues.
January 2013, Released version 1.2.0 with support for Android 4.4 devices (should work for other brands that have the IR transmitter, (IR Blaster) and Android 4.4 and higher)
December 2013, brand selection now available, New Language Translations.
New layouts to make better use or the screen space.
The 'Angry Mob' setting will change the information on the progress bar, and close the application when done sending the IR codes, so people around you will not be likely to notice.
Some users report this app is not compatible if you are using CyanogenMod.
I've been told this did NOT work with the 'Fake Samsung Galaxy Note 3' device.
Also did NOT work with the LGE Nexus 5, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
Also did NOT work with the Samsung Note 2, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
The same goes for the Motorola G ( No IR transmitter )
I've been informed that the LG G2 using CM11 Android 4.4 is not working.
Please let us know if you have any problems before leaving negative feedback. We will try to work out any issues. If your TV does not work with this application, please include the make and model of the television so we can research the correct power command for your device.
We assume no liability whatsoever for results obtained or loss or damage incurred as a result of this applications use.
We don't recommend turning off the TV during the Superbowl... etc...
The capabilities of this remote far exceed those of a typical "Universal Remote Control" sold at big box stores. There are thousands of station icons included for all your favorite cable and TV networks. Home theater setups with soundbars or other audio systems benefit from the activity based setup as found in high end remotes such as the Pronto and Harmony.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money back Guarantee. Take your time to check it out and get set up properly.
The remote control uses infrared and/or IP control. This remote app works on Samsung Galaxy S4/ HTC/S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Note 3, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 7.7, Tab 2 7.0, and the Tab 2 10.1. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid. Huge database of over 325,000 devices almost guarantees it will support your home theater system. Makes full use of the infrared blaster built in to your phone. This is the smart way to use the built in IR on your phone.
* Activity based Universal Remote Control, one button turns on power and sets inputs.
* Multiple Favorites screens so you can have one touch access to your favorite channels
* Thousands of channel icons include, more from IconHarmony.com
* Individual device remotes as well as Activity remotes.
* Up to 6 devices in a profile, unlimited profiles.
* Uses discrete input and power codes where available
* Hidden home theater components can be remote controlled with a Global Cache external blaster.
** Step by step setup tutorial at www.touchsquid.com/SetupTS4.pps
Missing device? Email email@example.com
This is a home theater remote control app. Air conditioners use special and complex codes, and generally cannot be controlled well with a universal remote.
You MUST have either DirecTV Remote+ Free or Pro installed to open this app. See those apps for supported models and be sure to get the other app installed and working before attempting to use this app.
MOST people will be unable to control volume with ANY app. That is just the way it is. See website for a detailed explanation. Essentially you either need a network-controllable television, a network-to-IR device, or a phone/tablet capable of emitting IR signals. Unfortunately all of these are somewhat rare. I'm the only DirecTV Remote developer who has even attempted volume control and the reason is simple: It's much easier said than done!
For more info and help on configuring this plugin, see the FAQ at http://goo.gl/42uoav
** CURRENTLY SUPPORTED DEVICES **
* Global Cache iTach Net-to-IR device
* Any IR device connected through HomeSeer
* Built-in IR on HTC One devices (supports IR learning)
* Built-in IR on select Samsung Galaxy devices
* Built-in IR on select LG devices
* Built-in IR on select Sony XPeria devices
USING NETWORK (IP CONTROL):
* Panasonic Viera televisions (2011+)
* Philips televisions (2011+)
* Samsung televisions (C series +)
* Sharp Aquos televisions
* Denon or Marantz AVRs (newer models)
* Onkyo AVRs
* Yamaha AVRs (newer models)
* TV brands/models that support a standard protocol using UPnP
* More will come eventually. Send me an email to add yours to the list... but ONLY if it can be controlled over a network. There is no way I can guarantee that support will ever be added for your brand but I will try.
If you find this app useful please rate & review it. Normally I wouldn't say that the more ratings I get the more I will update it, but with a project like this that is pretty much the case. Low interest means little incentive to improve on it.
** REQUIREMENTS **
1) Working installation of DirecTV Remote+ (Free or Pro)* from Cognitial Mobile. If you do not have either app installed, you cannot run this app at all!
2) An SD card (removable or non-removable) must be installed so that this plugin can retrieve your DirecTV Remote app settings.
3) A supported device as listed above.
* This plugin app will still allow you create and test volume profiles even if only the free version is installed but please note that they only function from the PRO version of the DirecTV Remote+ app.
AGAIN: MOST people will not be able to control volume from any app due to technological limitations. This is not my fault and there is nothing I can do about it. People who can use an app to control volume probably already know this. If you are not sure, then you probably cannot.
Google Group (join for potential beta testing):
DirecTV, Remote, Direct, TV, AVR, Satellite, Plugin, Volume
DIRECTV has removed our ability to access your playlist. This change takes effect with the newest firmware for DVRs. We are leaving the feature in so that those on older firmwares can still use it. It is no longer a supported feature of this app.
This app is only $1.98 for a LIMITED TIME! Get it while you can! This app will return to it's original $4.99 price very soon!
Full-featured DIRECTV remote control! Full control of your DIRECTV set top box via your touch screen Android device!!
*** IF YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVERS ARE NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME NETWORK THIS APP WILL NOT WORK!!!
** NOTE: This app only controls your DIRECTV receiver. It will not control any functions of your TV, such as volume and mute!
Now features TheTVDB.com & TheMovieDB.org integration! TV shows AND movies are supported!
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVER
1) Press "Menu" and select "Parental, Fav's & Setup"
2) Select "System Setup"
3) Select "Whole-Home"
4) Select "Name Location" and enter the name of the room you are in (for example: "Living Room" or "Master Bedroom"
5) Select "External Device" and make sure all three options are set to "Allow"
That's it! Start this app on your phone, and your receiver will be detected!
- Comprehensive full-featured remote control surface
- (NOT SUPPORTED) View your recordings and click to resume playback. Long-click to start the recording from the beginning. Only works on OLD versions of the DIRECTV DVR firmware.
- "Now Playing" status bar notification
- Save your favorite channels for quick channel changing. Simply click the star on the "Now Playing" tab to add the channel to your favorites. Then, click the yellow star tab to access your favorites list!
- Auto-discovery of your receivers! Zero Configuration!
- DIRECTV PLUS HD model HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 or H21, H23, H24 (must be connected to your home network)
Check here to see if your receivers are compatible, and if they require a network adapter from DIRECTV:
- Wireless access to your home network for your Android device
- Follow the "HOW TO" below!
** Wired DFW, LLC is not affiliated with DIRECTV. **
** DIRECTV could stop any or all functions of this program at any time, download at your discretion **
** DIRECTV is a registered trademark of DIRECTV, Inc. **
Satellite, remote, control, DIRECTV, DIRECT, TV, DIRECTTV
DIRECTV Remote Control
With the Optik™ Smart Remote it’s quick and easy to find the best thing to watch on TV with super-fast guide browsing. Plus, you can control your TV with your mobile device.
• Set and manage your PVR recordings while you’re on the go so you don’t miss another show.
• Spend less time channel surfing and use the guide filters to show only what you’re looking for. Recording management features allows you to sort your recordings by date, title, series, recorded or scheduled and filter by genre.
• Find out what else is on and browse the interactive program guide on your mobile device without interrupting a moment of your show.
• Use your mobile device to change the channel.
• Get tons of program related information from sources like IMDB, Wikipedia and YouTube, as well as the channel scroll bar and diagnostics panel.
• Set top box power on/off button
Optik Smart Remote can be installed on any device with OS 2.3 and later. For a list of TELUS Supported devices, see here:
HTC ONE S
HTC One X
HTC Evita (HTC One X+)
SS GALAXY NOTE
Samsung Tablet 10.1
Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab2
SS Galaxy NOTE II
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness! Now with IR control!
PRO VERSION extras:
Unlike competing apps, you get LOTS of cool stuff when you purchase the pro version! For a complete Free vs. Pro comparison, see the link below:
Free vs. Pro comparison: http://goo.gl/rZue9V
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN allows you to control volume on a limited number of devices right from the main remote app! More devices will be supported in the future. "Free" users can install and configure/test it to see if it will work with their devices but volume cannot be controlled from within the free main remote app. "Pro" users can control volume right from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons!
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* DirecTV receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your DirecTV receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your DirecTV receivers with ability to add manually.
* DirecTV receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See FAQ for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information, troubleshooting and help!
DIRECTV, DirecTV, Direc TV, DirectTV, Direct TV, Direct, TV, Remote, Satellite, WiFi, IR, QWERTY
This application is compatible only with LG webOS Smart TVs which are released in 2014 or later. If you are not using webOS Smart TV, please use "LG TV Remote" or "LG TV Remote 2011" application.
You can use LG TV Remote-webOS after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
’14 webOS TV (will be updated)
- TV Controller
- Touch Pad
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
- Video player
- Audio player
- Pictures viewer
- Media center
- Explore your storage and start what you want
- System (shutdown, reboot..)
- Processes (start, kill, ...)
- Mouse and view your desktop
- Wake On Lan
- Turn on/off your monitor
- Control any applications
- Control any your InfraRed device (like TV, Video, Satellite...) (you need special InfraRed Device)
- MS Windows with .NET4
- Android Mobile phone with Android 2.2 or higher
- WIFI/LAN or Bluetooth connection to your PC
- Special infrared device to control other home multimedia devices
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which provide Tag On stickers in 2013.
First, to use this application, enable NFC and Use 'Read and Write/P2P receive mode' on your smartphone.
Simply tap the NFC-equipped smartphone against the Tag On sticker to share content with the Smart TV.
- To share content through NFC, the smartphone and Smart TV must be on the same Wi-Fi network or Miracast™/Intel’s WiDi must be On on your Smart TV.
Notes for using the Tag On sticker:
- Do not attach the Tag On sticker to a metal surface to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly
- Do not crush or fold the Tag On sticker to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly.
You can share content between your smartphone and smart TV through Tag On App.
- If they are connected to the same network, they will use the connected network.
- If they are not connected to the same network, directly connect via Wi-Fi Direct.
- For more details on how to share content between your smartphone and smart TV, see the Help page in the Tag On app. You can see the Help page in the Settings menu of the Tag On app.
Select the Tag On app icon on your smartphone to run it and see Help in the settings menu.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
A App ZON Remote é a mais recente aplicação da ZON que replica todas as funcionalidades do comando IRIS, grátis e disponível para todos os Clientes IRIS. Para aceder à aplicação basta estar ligado à rede wireless da sua casa.
A aplicação tem dois modos de utilização: o modo vertical tem as funcionalidades do atual comando e o modo horizontal permite consultar e gravar os programas em exibição “Agora e a Seguir“, sem interferir com o que se está a ver na televisão.
• Fazer zapping e fast zapping;
• Trocar de canal através da inserção do número do canal pretendido;
• Fazer pesquisa de programas;
• Agendar gravações de programas;
• Fazer GOSTO de conteúdos;
• Controlar o volume.
• Consultar o que está a dar noutros canais e aceder aos mesmos;
• Agendar gravações;
• Ver a descrição dos programas.
Caso verifique algum problema no acesso à aplicação:
1. Confirme que está conectado à rede ZON da sua casa e não à rede FON_ZON;
2. Desligue e volte a ligar o transformador da ZON BOX;
3. Aceda novamente à aplicação.