1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
The Duct Sizer application allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run using the constant friction method. Think of this application as a digital version of the classic Trane Ductulator.
In the "Size by Airflow" mode, you can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions, the equivalent diameter (for rectangular and oval duct) and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
In the "Size by Dimensions" mode, you can analyze an existing duct system. There are options to input the existing duct dimensions and one of either the airflow or velocity values to derive the calculated duct friction loss.
You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the duct material type (10+ duct material items), duct roughness, the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either English (IP) or Metric (SI) units.
This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results.
In addition, you can email all inputs and results to any email address.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 35+ apps for the iPhone and Android. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
REGARDING COMMENTS BELOW:
1. WE'VE ADDED THE FLEXIBLE DUCT, HELIX CORE DUCT MATERIAL TYPE TO THE DATABASE
2. THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A VARIETY OF ANDROID SCREEN SIZES INCLUDING ANDROID PHONE/TABLET. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE THE SLIDER CONTROLS NOW.
3. THE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT INCORRECT CALCULATIONS: IN FACT, THE CALCULATIONS ARE 100% CORRECT. WE HAVE COMPARED IT AGAINST A STANDARD DUCTULATOR AND ALSO OTHER DESKTOP SOFTWARE CALCULATORS. EVERYTHING IS CALCULATING CORRECTLY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@CARMELSOFT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS.
1. This app was developed by Carmel Software, a company that has been developing software for 15+ years. We are experts in software design and HVAC analysis.
2. It allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations.
3. Select and update all input parameters and view the calculated results all in the same screen without switching from one screen to another.
4. Select from 23+ different combinations of any 2 input parameters such as "Humidity Ratio / Dew Point Temperature" and much more.
5. Immediately view updated results as you change the input values using the on-screen slider control. You can specify how much to increase or decrease values as you slide the indicator along the slider mechanism.
The following input and result value-types are displayed:
1. Dry-bulb temperature
2. Humidity ratio
3. Relative Humidity
4. Wet-bulb temperature
5. Partial pressure
7. Specific volume
8. Dew Point temperature
You can specify additional parameters such as the altitude of the air being analyzed, the atmospheric pressure, different types of units such as degrees F or R, and English or Metric units.
The "HVAC Psychrometric" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 20+ apps for the iPhone and are converting all of them to the Android OS. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
1. Perform superheat refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target superheat temperature. Then, specify the suction line temperature and pressure to get the actual superheat temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
2. Perform subcool refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target subcool temperature. Then, specify the liquid line temperature and pressure to get the actual subcool temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
3. Use an interactive slider control to increase or decrease all values and immediately observe calculated results. Also, the slider control allows for "incremental" changes so you can ever-so-slightly change values to observe newly calculated results.
4. Specify atmospheric pressure (other than standard 14.7 psi) so that calculated pressures are adjusted for high elevations like those in Denver and elsewhere.
5. Customize input types so that you can specify manufacturer-specified target superheat/subcool or input indoor dry-bulb/indoor relative humidity in place of indoor wet-bulb temperature.
6. Send an email of all inputs and results with custom message
7. Display input and result values in either English or Metric units
8. Change the color scheme of the app so that it can easily be viewed outdoors in direct sunlight
9. It is "Bluetooth aware", meaning that it will connect via Bluetooth to those PT gauges that are also Bluetooth enabled. This will allow the automatic transfer of temperature/pressure information from those gauges to the HVAC Refrigerant Charge app.
-Fahrenheit to Celsius
-Celsius to Fahrenheit
-Electric Heat to Qs
-Electric Heat BTUH
-Electric Heat CFM
-Electric Heat Watts
-Multiple Ohms Conversions - watts from current and resistance, voltage from current and resistance, current from voltage and resistance, and resistance from voltage from voltage and current
All requests will be added to the app on next update. The selected HVAC VFD manuals are automatically saved to your mobile device after download.
I wait till I have a good amount of manuals to make it worth it so keep them coming.
You have the ability to request HVAC VFD manuals that we will email to you and added to next update as well as the ability to forward manuals via email to your customer, office, etc.
•Web access is required to download manuals.
•After download they are saved on your device.
List of the top brands on the app
ABB HVAC Drives are available
ACH Tech HVAC Drives are available
Allen Bradley HVAC Drives are available
Avtron HVAC Drives are available
Baldor HVAC Drives are available
Bardac HVAC Drives are available for
Cutler Hammer HVAC Drives are available
DANFOSS HVAC Drives are available
EMERSON HVAC Drives are available
HONEYWELL HVAC Drives are available
TOSHIBA HVAC Drives are available
YASKAWA HVAC Drives are available
and many more brands
Fanfare enables rapid sizing of HVAC ducts in a wide range of ductwork materials and styles. Calculations also include fan gains, fan motor sizes and air change rates.
Fanfare operates in metric or imperial units & uses either UK or USA calculation methods.
Extended cancellation period - contact us by email within 24 hours of downloading the app if you are unhappy with your purchase.
Shows the benefits of purchasing higher efficiency equipment.
Prepares a load calculation report to obtain a permit.
The EMS load calculation app has been developed using sound engineering principles as prescribed by ACCA's Manual J and ASHRAE's "Handbook of Fundamentals".
The only HVAC load calculation app designed exclusively for the change-out market. Contractors, salespeople and service technicians can perform a load in minutes to determine the correct equipment size and show the customer the financial benefits of moving up to higher efficiency equipment.
Once a load calculation is performed it may be stored on your android device and given to your customer or permitting department via e-mail or printed.
No other load calculator app offers as many features at such a great price:
• Performs whole house heat gain and heat loss calculation (Block Load) for any location on earth
• Blower door results may be entered
• Window manufacturer's specs may be used
• Any R-value may be entered for walls, floors or ceilings
• Multiple duct configurations, locations, insulation values, and leakage rates may be selected
• Estimates and compares operating cost of one system to another (using natural gas, oil, LP gas, heat pump or electric resistance heat)
• Gives return on investment
• Shows payback
• Play "what if" when adding insulation, changing efficiencies or energy sources
• Prints or emails a PDF report to submit with your permit application or include in your proposal
Other EMS products available at www.johnrwnite.net :
EMS load calculator (desktop version) includes room-by-room, basements, duct sizing and equipment selection.
"Guide to Passing the HVAC Exam"
"Guide to Passing the Plumbing Exam"
load calculation, load calculation app, btu calculator, hvac calculation, heating and cooling app, heating and cooling software
heating calculation app
software for hvac
apps for HVAC
heat loss calculator
manual j app
heat btu calculator
furnace size calculator
air conditioning calculation
hvac load calculation
hvac load calculation app
acca manual j
how to size hvac
heat loss calculation
heat load calculator
air conditioning size
load calculation software
calculate air conditioner size
heat pump size
manual j calculation
heat gain calculation
heat loss calculations
heat load calculations
hvac load calculations
residential load calculation
manual j software
"manual j load calculation"
heat load calculation
ac load calculator
hvac systems design
heat pump size calculator
heating btu calculator
hvac design software
"manual J software"
How to size a boiler
how to size a furnace
heat loss heat gain
"hvac load calculation software"
acca manual j residential load calculation
hvac system design
heating cooling calculator
cfm calculation hvac
manual j load calculation software
residential load calculations
calculate heat load
load calculation calculator
heating and cooling loads
manual j heat load calculation
hvac calculation software
hvac ductwork design
house heat loss
j load calculation
hvac load calc
furnace btu calculator
hvac software programs
"manual j residential load calculation"
cooling load calculation
"calculate heat loss"
heat load calculation software
calculate btu for heating
calculating heat load
acca manual j software
air conditioner size calculator
hvac residential load calculation
"hvac manual j"
"calculating heat loss"
hvac load software
sizing hvac systems
hvac duct download
hvac cooling load calculation
hvac load calculator
manual j calculations
HVAC Psychrometric Lite calculates the psychrometric properties of a single air stream or condition based on the following:
- Dry Bulb Temperature
- Dew Point Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Wet Bulb Temperature
Calculated air properties include:
- Wet Bulb
- Dew point
- Humidity Ratio
- Specific Humidity
- Absolute Humidity
- Specific Volume
- Partial Vapor Pressure
Settings allow for either English or Metric input and output.
A new email tab allows for a calculated psychrometric reports to be emailed back to your email address. Just enter a psychrometric report description and hit email. Your email address is saved under settings so you only have to enter it once and it will be saved in the application. Emailing psychrometric reports to yourself or others is perfect for record keeping and putting together field reports.
Psyclone provides a toolkit of HVAC psychrometric calculations, allowing individual processes to be examined and supply air volume, condition or capacity to calculated. Psyclone operates in either metric or imperial units.
Extended cancellation period - contact us by email within 24 hours of downloading the app if you are unhappy with your purchase.
The to-do list for an HVAC large building technician is extensive, so make sure you get it right the first time. This app will help you do just that by giving you a quick reference to all the little details that your job requires. Take a look below at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 205 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: heating, air conditioning, cooling, business, corporation, technician, large, building, code, supply, plenum, coil, steam, condenser, air handler, filters, outside, indoors, intake, to do, check list, list
Choose from five kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Trackit can also be used as a journal or a notebook. Put as much text as you want in your entry, set a time for it if you want, and use the new 'expanded' view to view your entries.
Organize items by labels, and view data in an easy-to-view list sorted by date. Tag a single item with multiple labels, and view data from one or more labels at a time. Discover the power of labels for organizing and viewing your data.
Track your weight (or any other numeric data) and view it on a graph over time. Trackit doesn't restrict you to entering number-only data. As long as you put the number first (ex: '146.2 lbs'), it will graph it.
Share your data entries to text messaging, email, or social networks.
See your most recent items on the main screen, and quickly access your data with label shortcuts.
Backup your data to a SD card, and export all data to a single text file that you can email or add to a file syncing app like Dropbox.
This is the paid version of Trackit Notebook. The only difference between the free and paid versions of Trackit is the removal of ads.
Add us to your circles on Google+. Get questions answered, submit features requests, and chat with the developer.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
This app is the ad-free version of 'Note Stacks Lite'
The notes from the free version can be restore to the Pro version.
1. Do a backup in the free version from the menu
2. Do a restore (by selecting from the menu 'more/restore notes from free'.
3. Recreate the Labels in the Pro version. (The notes are still labeled)
The notes db from the free version will overwrite the Pro version.
Warning! All the notes in the Pro version will be deleted when the free version is restored.
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to email@example.com
There is an ad-supported version. Search for 'Note Stacks Lite' or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, taking notes, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist
This app covers units under:-
*User can easily calculate the values.
*No advertisement or any other promotion.
*Lightweight ( requires less space)
*User can access this application from the mobile.
More from developer
Replace that little notepad in your pocket!
Equipment Notebook is an application designed to help maintenance and service technicians manage equipment information among many locations.
Enter locations, add your equipment to those locations, then add and updates notes. Easily recall the model or serial numbers, recall what was done last visit, all on you phone!
Geared towards HVAC and Maintenance service personnel who need to recall information about the equipment they have worked on.
Please request what other features you would like in the app.
Keywords: HVAC Notebook HVAC Equipment Management Notes Model Serial Numbers