1.Disco light function
2.Lock screen (prevent touch when turn on the light)
1. please make sure you have LED flashlight
2. support to android 2.2 or latter.
1. Fix screen lock bug
2. improve UI of glass drawer
3. improve Disco sound detect
4. improve memory leak control
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Model #: SM-N900S, SM-N900K, SM-N900L)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
Kolor Eyes is a new video player for immersive 360° videos. Become the director of your own video experience: turn at 360 degrees, zoom in and out, look at what is taking place in the whole 360 scene and add effects.
* Watch Embedded 360° Videos *
Built-in integration for Kolor Eyes hosting with lots of free content to play. Launch them and turn in any direction while they are being played! Change the projection, activate the gyroscope and dive into the video. Add effects for a stunning experience! Put your phone in a VR frame such as Google Cardboard or Durovis Dive to really feel like being there.
* Play Your Own 360° Videos *
Load you own 360° videos in Kolor Eyes and discover an easy and new way to display them, wherever you are.
Synchronize your local video files and launch them from the user gallery. You can also download video files from remote servers directly into the app.
* Features *
• Pixel-precise projection
• Play 4k or more 360-degree videos
• 360-degree interactivity
• Choose between 4 projections: standard, rectilinear, little planet or mirror ball
• Choose between various image effects
• Support of the gyroscope: move your Android device in any direction to navigate into the video!
• Support for VR glasses (2D, 3D side-by-side, and 3D over-and-under configurations)
* Technical specifications *
• Video format, resolution and bit rate: depends on device model. Safe choice is h.264 encoded 1280x720 at 30 FPS (level 3.1). Most modern high-end devices play h.264 encoded 1920x1080 30 FPS video (level 4.1). Latest high-end models reach 4k resolution 3840x2160 at 30 FPS (level 5.1).
• Gyroscope is supported when available (fallback to touch if device does not have it).
• UI frame rate depends on selected projection and GPU power. For example, Mali-400 and Adreno 320 based devices provide good user experience, Adreno 330 works very smoothly.
* About Kolor *
Kolor is a leading company in the development and sale of image-stitching and virtual tour solutions. Its Autopano software is a world reference for creating panoramas. Kolor is partner with Intel and has been awarded many times for its innovation in the field of panoramic photography.
* About Finwe *
Finwe Ltd. is an agile software company, which provides mobile R&D services and products. The focus is on groundbreaking mobile sensing and 3D user interaction solutions, which take the user experience to a new level. The company creates high-end mobile products applying the newest technologies, enabling the customers to significantly differentiate from competition, add value to existing products, and speed up time-to-market.
Use your phone as a virtual reality head mounted display and experience movies like if you were there.
-Support 2D/3D images and videos
-Supported format: mono, side by side and over-under
-Read local files or urls
-Gamepad and keyboard support
-Subtitles support (.srt and .smi format)
-Ambient lighting effects
-Plane (For regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
-Dome (For action cameras like the go pro)
-Sphere (For 360 videos)
-Full dome (For IMAX/planetarium videos)
-Cylinder (For panoramic videos)
-Cube (For cube maps like in video games)
Based on the open source project that started all, the android version brings you the portable experience. Note that some of the PC features are not supported yet. This include: effects and lens distortion
For the list of compatible video formats, see: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
Note: If your videos are not compatible, you can re-encode using any video transcoding software like HandBreak (http://handbrake.fr/). For some devices, mp4 in h264 format only support baseline profile.
For an optimal experience, you will need a VR adapter for your phone:
-Google Cardboard: https://gweb-cardboard.appspot.com/ (Magnet can cause interference with tracking)
-Durovis Dive: http://www.durovis.com
-Yay3d VR Viewer: http://yay3d.com/
-VRELIA VReye GO: http://immersionvrelia.com/go/
-ZVR smartphone viewer: http://www.izugar.com/product/zvr.html
This list is non-exhaustive. Please contact me to add other entries.
It has NO visible interface elements, so you can scrub videos or choose new ones using gestures alone, without hinting to your audience that you are using a video player. (No pesky seek bars, play buttons, etc.)
NOTE: This application does not include any videos! You will have to add your own VJ clips to the SD card before you can use it!
* BEFORE STARTING, add your video files to the SD card in their own directory. The default is "/sdcard/vj_vids/".
* The videos must all be encoded so Android can read them. As of this writing they must be .MP4 or .3GP files encoded with the H.264 AVC codec.
For more information on video formats, see the end of this document, or visit: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
* Tap the screen once to play the next video. It will loop until you tap again.
* Slide your finger back and forth horizontally to seek/scrub the video. The leftmost position is the beginning of the video, the rightmost the end.
* Slide your finger vertically to a position and let go. It will load the video file in roughly that position.
e.g.: if you have 5 videos in the queue, and you slide your finger to the vertical middle of the screen, it will load the 3rd video. If you slide it all the way to the bottom, it will load the 5th (last) video. Sliding to the top will load the 1st video.
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
SUGGESTED VIDEO CODEC:
To get the minimum amount of lag when scrubbing and loading videos, the key is to use a low framerate and low resolution.
According to the Android docs, the recommended low-quality settings for encoding your videos for Android are:
* Video codec: H.264 Baseline Profile
* Video resolution 176 x 144 px (320x240 also works)
* Video frame rate 12 fps
* Video bitrate 56 Kbps (up to 500Kbps)
* Audio codec AAC-LC (no sound is even better)
* Audio channels 1 (mono)
* Audio bitrate 24 Kbps
Please email me with any suggestions or questions.
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact email@example.com
Play one or more videos continuously in a loop on Android tablets.
Viewers can watch the videos in fullscreen mode but cannot do anything else on the device. Tablet will work only as a video playing display device. Can be used in trade shows, exhibitions and other community events.
NEW FEATURE - Now you can run SureVideo in SCREEN SAVER MODE. Video launches automatically when device is idle for a specified time period. Screensaver is dismissed when user touches the screen.
- SureVideo can start playing videos right after the device boots up
- Password protected: Only an administrator can exit the video player if 'Disable Bottom Bar' option is enabled
- Displays video in Full Screen mode
- Hide buttons on bottom bar
- Automatically plays videos from the sdcard
- All common video formats supported (Device dependent)
- Advanced lock down into kiosk mode by using SureLock
- Install SureVideo on the tablet
- Drop the video files into /SureVideo folder on the sdcard.
- Tap on Start Playing button or Restart SureVideo. SureVideo will automatically create a playlist of videos in the /surevideo folder and will start playing them alphabetically in fullscreen mode.
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
Note: The latest version (v2.6) has an issue where version 4.4 and newer of Android do not remember the most recent video played so it will need to be selected each time. (Older versions of Android should be fine). If you wish to revert to an older version of VideoLooper you can download any previous APK version from the developer website.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
You can start watching video-on-demand on your smart phone or tablet, and then sit down and relax while you continue it on the big screen. (Please note that video-on-demand may not be available in your country.)
Peel powers the most popular smart remote with 80 million activated users and more than 4 billion smart remote commands a month across the world.
The latest version of WatchOn by Peel also allows you to share and engage with others around your favorite TV shows. Each TV show has its own page with a built-in Twitter feed. Peel’s smart Twitter algorithms pull in all the relevant trending Tweets so you don’t miss out on any of the conversations. Share a “Peel-In” link and your friends can tune right into the show you are watching.
The more you tune-in with WatchON, the smarter it gets.
Peel has show and movie content listings for 110 countries and is optimized to work on 3500 brands of TVs and 600 set-top boxes. But nobody is perfect and we are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best experience possible.
If you are having trouble with TV listings or getting the remote to work properly on a particular device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
What our users are saying:
***** Jonna Gazzano, July 1, 2014
Awesome. I only got it to mess with my husband but I find myself using all the time now because I only know where my phone is before I know where my remotes are.
***** Reymundo Aguayo, May 7, 2014. Finally One remote for all my tvs and cable boxes
***** Les Baker, May 7, 2014. Great app if you lost your remote or if its out of batteries.
You are provided with quick wireless connection and projection via NFC without any text input. And then you can mirror the content from your mobile
device to a display wirelessly as it supports Miracast. The dongle can be connected to any display such as projector, LCD monitor, or TV, as long as supported I/O ports are available. In this document, connection with a projector is used as an example. The installation and operation may vary by the connected devices.
For more information, visit www.BenQ.com > Product > Projectors > Accessories & APPs, and select QCast."
Indulge yourself with a device that’s powered to last. Stream, watch, and play. The 3400 mAh high capacity battery can handle it all. Step out of the ordinary.
Take it up a notch. The ZTE ZMAX. Live Large.
and it also keeps most popular functions like Multimedia streaming, On-line video, Document viewer and Live camera...etc.
New features for SW:
1. Split Screen: Allow 4 different devices to connect and display content on Acer projectors.
2. Host Control: Add Host role to control split screen
3. Preferred device: Remember the current device and WiFi environment as a favorite one to save the connection method
4. Off-line mode: Allow you to enter app and use some features without connect to wireless adapters
5. Conference control: Administrator mode to control all connections via Web browser
6. Client mode discovery: Can discover Acer projector and control under subnet instead of only peer to peer WiFi connection
OS:Android 4.0 above
Device Hardware: 1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
For further information and user's guide, please refer to Acer official site: www.acer.com
◎ iPOLiS mobile Help http://www.samsungcctv.co.kr/mobile/ipolis_Mobile-Android_Help.html
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ This application is optimized for Android OS 2.3.5, 4.0.3 and 4.1.2.
◎ Recommended Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android v2.3.5)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android v4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android v4.2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android v4.0.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android v4.1.2)
◎ Current compatible with such models as :
>> N/W Camera
- SNB-5000, SND-5080/F, SNV-5080, SNV-5010, SNO-5080R, SNV-5080R (v2.10 or Higher)
- SNB-7000, SND-7080/F, SNV-7080, SNO-7080R, SNV-7080R (v1.20 or Higher)
- SNB-1001, SND-1080, SND-1011, SNV-1080, SNO-1080R, SNV-1080R (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-3002, SND-3082/F, SNV-3082 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-5001, SND-5061, SND-5011, SND-5010 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-7001, SND-7061, SND-7011 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-7002, SND-7082/F, SNV-7082 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNZ-5200 (v1.05 or Higher)
- SNV-3120 (v1.24 or higher)
- SNP-3120, SNP-3120V, SNP-3120VH (v1.27 or Higher)
- SNP-5200, SNP-5200H (v2.00 or Higher)
- SNP-3371, SNP-3371H, SNP-3371TH (v1.01 or Higher)
- SNP-3302, SNP-3302H (v1.01 or Higher)
- SNP-6200, SNP-6200H (v1.00 or Higher)
- SPE-100, SPE-400, SPE-1600R, SPE-101 v1.04 or higher
- SRD-1670/1650/1630/1610(D/DC), SRD-870/850/830(D/DC), SRD-470(D) (v1.08 or higher)
- SRD-1652D/852D,1650DU (v1.08 or higher)
- SRD-1671/1651/871/851/471 (v1.08 or higher)
* Live Only
- SRD-440 (v1.05 or higher)
- SRD-442 (v1.01 or higher)
- SRD-1640/840 (v1.02 or higher)
- SRD-1641/841 (v1.00 or higher)
- SDE-5001/5002/4001/4004(V) (v1.02 or higher)
- SDE-3001/3003 (v1.06 or higher)
- SDE-4001/4002/5001/5002 (v1.00 or higher)
- SRN-470D, SRN-1670D, SRN-1671 (v1.05 or higher)
* S/W NVR
- NET-i ware (v1.39 or higher)
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 1.3M pixels are not supported.
- View live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.264/MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
(DVRs, NVRs should be upgraded to new firmware.)
- Provide the profile selection(N/W), show the profile status
- Password function for security
- Register up to 32 number of cameras
- Digital Zoom
- Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access at mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ The entire items are not supported in every device. Some items are not supported in certain devices.
◎ User of previous version software (v1.0) needs to register added devices to the newly installed software again.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg under LGPL v2.1
◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
◎ If enabled with a password lock, updating for smartphone/tablet PCs other than Samsung Galaxy series may experience problems with updating. In such cases, disable password lock during updating.
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it. Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane.
The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife in which the consciousness' or soul's journey or "ascent" is described in such terms as "an... out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into 'higher' realms." It is therefore associated with near death experiences and is also frequently reported as spontaneously experienced in association with sleep and dreams, illness, surgical operations, drug experiences, sleep paralysis and forms of meditation.
The brainwave entrainment session provided is not meant to replace or substitute the recommendations or advice of your physician or health care provider. This video should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you believe you have a medical condition or problem contact your health care provider.
Enjoy EZCast App’s fantastic functions for EZCast dongles, Chromecast dongles and Apple TVs now.
EZCast devices, in the forms of dongles or boxes, are the remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac) wireless display products, which receive and display the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
Current Possible Connections are as follows:
Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Windows Phone EZCast App to EZCast dongles/boxes
Android/iOS EZCast App to Chromecast dongles
Android EZCast App to EZCast Screen App in Android devices (iOS version will be soon released)
Airplay/DLNA/Miracast to EZCast dongles
Airplay to EZCast Screen App in Android devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting