OpenLP stands for “Open Source Lyrics Projection” and is presentation software developed for churches to provide a single easy to use interface for the projection needs of a typical worship service.
OpenLP has searchable databases of songs and Bible verses allowing them to be projected instantly or saved in a pre-prepared order of service file. Themes allow for a variety of presentation options and allow you to add attractive visuals to enhance your presentations. PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentations, videos and audio files can be run from within the program removing the need to switch between different programs. Alert messages can be displayed so the nursery or car park stewards can notify the congregation easily.
The following functions are supported:
- Select Address and Port of running OpenLP instance.
- View all items in a service.
- Change the slide of a live item
- Make a new item in a service live.
- Search of item in databases
- Add to service or directly live
The app is supported on Android OS version 2.3 and 4.0-4.3 enabled mobile digital devices.
The Christie QuickConnect app and the projector must be on the same local Wi-Fi network.
• Projector discovery
• Content delivery let users display content from their Android devices to projector.
• Projector control
• Control projector: Standby/ On, Audio Mute, Blank and Freeze
• Input source selection: choose from two computer ports, two USB ports, HDMI, Video, S-Video and LAN
• Advanced setting
• Display mode - full Image mode or multi - devices mode (up to 4 devices at the same time).
• Presenter mode enables the user to invite others to present or prevent another device from connecting to the projector.
Keywords: wireless presentation, wireless content delivery, projection control, projector control, wireless projector control, remote projector control
The Android device with the Christie Virtual Remote App and all video projectors must be on the same local Wi-Fi network.
• Supports all capabilities of standard IR remote
• Single or multiple projector control
• Projector discovery
• Full access to complete projector OSD menu
• Projector on/off
• Shutter on/off
• Test pattern selection
• Input selection
• Lens control
• Color matching
Make videos easily by Video maker. A completely free open source video editing and authoring software.
Video maker is fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.
Video editing can only be run on some of the specific equipment above , if your device is not running the software , we apologize .
Trim , split , capture video frames ... the video editing software provides the following features :
- Trim your video clip creation ;
- The intermediate portion is removed from the video ;
- Your video file is split into two separate video clips ;
- Video effects ( fade in / fade out , gray tone , negative , slow-motion ) ;
- Insert background music to video ;
- Find video frames ;
- Play the video clip ;
- Multiple pictures as slide show movies ;
- Export you have to make a good video .
- Share your video to YouTube . As long as you export the video , it will stored in sd card "Movies" folder. then you can share to YouTuBe.
- "Video maker Pro Free" development based on Android open source library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
It has NO visible interface elements, so you can scrub videos or choose new ones using gestures alone, without hinting to your audience that you are using a video player. (No pesky seek bars, play buttons, etc.)
NOTE: This application does not include any videos! You will have to add your own VJ clips to the SD card before you can use it!
* BEFORE STARTING, add your video files to the SD card in their own directory. The default is "/sdcard/vj_vids/".
* The videos must all be encoded so Android can read them. As of this writing they must be .MP4 or .3GP files encoded with the H.264 AVC codec.
For more information on video formats, see the end of this document, or visit: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
* Tap the screen once to play the next video. It will loop until you tap again.
* Slide your finger back and forth horizontally to seek/scrub the video. The leftmost position is the beginning of the video, the rightmost the end.
* Slide your finger vertically to a position and let go. It will load the video file in roughly that position.
e.g.: if you have 5 videos in the queue, and you slide your finger to the vertical middle of the screen, it will load the 3rd video. If you slide it all the way to the bottom, it will load the 5th (last) video. Sliding to the top will load the 1st video.
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
SUGGESTED VIDEO CODEC:
To get the minimum amount of lag when scrubbing and loading videos, the key is to use a low framerate and low resolution.
According to the Android docs, the recommended low-quality settings for encoding your videos for Android are:
* Video codec: H.264 Baseline Profile
* Video resolution 176 x 144 px (320x240 also works)
* Video frame rate 12 fps
* Video bitrate 56 Kbps (up to 500Kbps)
* Audio codec AAC-LC (no sound is even better)
* Audio channels 1 (mono)
* Audio bitrate 24 Kbps
Please email me with any suggestions or questions.
This application allows you to see things in bright light.
- flash on at all time that you take pictures.
- Zoom option.
- Good focus.
- Clear image.
- An ability to operate lighting.
- The images are saved in the gallery.
- it's for everyone!
- It's free!
Just start a video and invite others to add their own clips. JumpCam instantly stitches everything together into a single, beautiful movie.
Add filters and music to all the moments of your life: birthdays, concerts, parties, weddings...or just hanging out with your friends.
And yes, JumpCam is free. Invite your friends as Co-Stars today. The more the merrier!
TIME's Top 10 Apps of 2013
Featured by Google Play in Week 1
#1 in Mashable’s 7 Apps You Don't Want To Miss
“It’s a really simple and snappy process.” -TechCrunch
• Share your group video with the click of a button to: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Email or SMS
• Import multiple clips instantly from your existing Gallery
• Free exclusive JumpCam filters, including: Vintage, Projector, and Black & White
• Easily edit clip order, filters, and music in the app
• Add your music or choose from dozens of free soundtracks, like: Celebrate, Dub Drop, Bluegrass, Swagger, and more
• Full privacy control. Choose who can see and add to your videos: Everyone, Friends, or Unlisted
• Front and rear camera compatibility
• Full-featured Web access at jumpcam.com
• Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/jumpcamapp
• Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/jumpcam
• Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can find us:stabilize,cameo,fam,highlight,snapshot,timeline,collab,clip,motion,film,collage,file,scene,surprise
Movie Studio is unique Video Editing App For Android Platform. Movie Studio also a fun and easy way to share your video memories with your friends.
Just shoot or upload your videos/photos and Moive Studio automatically turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music and effects, in minutes.
- Pick video, photo and music files from your phone.
- Trim and edit your video clips, Delete middle parts from a video
- Split video file into several separate clips ;
- Adding Video effects( fade in / fade out , gray tone , negative , slow-motion), make your video more pro;
- Automatically find video frames ;
- Add and edit the background music for your movie;
- Easy to playabck all the video clips;
- Add multiple pictures as slide show movies ;
- Export your movie with HD video file format;
- Share your video to YouTube.
Movie Studio can be installed only on Samsung device, other device cann't guaranteed run correctly.
Please have a try and enjoy to create your personalized movies.
This app is based on Android Movie Studio code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- LG G PAD 8.3 (Model #. LG-V500)
- LG LG Optimus G Pro (Model #. LG-F240L, LG-F240S, LG-F240K)
- LG LG Optimus G (Model #. LG-F180L, LG-F180S, LG-F180K)
- LG Optimus Vu II (Model #.LG-F200L, LG-F200S, LG-F200K)
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
Using Pocket Photo, you can edit photos on your smartphone or share photos with various types of information such as QR codes.
You can also conveniently print the photo with the NFC function.
Try editing and printing your photos on your smartphone and start sharing with your friends anytime and anywhere.
Flash back into one of the most captivating adventures of all time, and bring Pokemon with you everywhere!
Trick your friends with this set of fx and sounds, and take a trip to memory lane with this awesome Pokemon!
This application is based on the first generation of Pokemon games (Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Yellow). Sounds are from the first GameBoy Pokemon games.
This free Pokemon soundboard includes:
- Pokemon sounds : The Starters
- Pokemon sounds : Electric
- Pokemon sounds : Combat
- Pokemon sounds : Rock
- Pokemon sounds : Normal
- Pokemon sounds : Ground
- Pokemon sounds : Grass
- Pokemon sounds : Fire (NEW!)
- Pokemon sounds : Psychic (NEW!)
- Pokemon main theme
- Pokemon in-game sounds (cycling, Pokemon whistle, evolution... and so much more!)
This will keep getting richer and richer... Stay tuned!
- Set your favorite sound as notification
BOXi Air is very easy to use:
1. Install this application on your android device.
2. Connect your android device to the BOXi mobile projector via Wi-Fi.
3. Select a support file, and then you are ready for the wireless presentation.
Supported file formats
- Word: .doc .docx
- EXcel: .xls .xlsx
- PowerPoint: .ppt .pptx
- Portable document format: .pdf
As simplified Japanese fonts are used to show Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
and Microsoft PowerPoint, the following restrictions apply.
If you want true Japanese fonts please use portable document format (PDF).
-Some Kanji characters may not be shown.
-Some font sizes and character formatting may not be shown properly.
-Some special functions (e.g., animation, URL link) may not work.
This app works with the following projector.
ELMO Co., Ltd BOXi MP-350
(firmware version 2.00.00.00 or later)
Specially, it support projecting your photos to DLNA supported TV(Such as Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Sony, XiaomiTV, LeTV) and Renders(Including almost all TV set top boxes)!
It provides several fantastic views to browse and edit albums and photos:
For album view, it looks like image stack.
For viewing photos, there are normal grid views for you to locate your interest and tap in; but there are also the very cool gallery views for you to view your photos fast. Of course, it also provide the page view for you edit and view one by one.
Features as below:
1. album page: Stack style, support to organize your albums by filter albums you don't like and sort albums as your like way.
2. photo through page:
1) There are grid and gallery views for you look through your photos fast.
2) Support move and copy photos to other albums.
3) Support batch delete photos.
3. photo view page:
1) There are normal editing functionalities, including share, crop, set as, delete and detail info checking.
2) There are more than 10 effects for you to switch when you scroll on photos.
3) There are several effects on editing photos.
4) Support projecting phone photos to connected TV and other Renders!
5) Convenient rotate, zoom and move functionalities.
6) It can be used to open any photos from file system or network.
All in one, I hope you like it.
More features will be added in future!
Key words:photo, TV, project, image, DLNA, edit, browser, manage, 3D, share, crop, slideshow, gallery, album, multi-touch.
I wrote BlendZ to save me time working-out and re-calculating the math for large, widescreen, overlapping (blending) projectors, to make up screens larger than a single projector's image. If you need to work out the math for a wide screen projection surface using multiple projectors BlendZ is for you.
To begin all you need to know is the desired width and height of the projection surface, the native chip resolution of the projectors (or output resolution of the source device) you are planning to use, and the number of projectors you think you need. Then, BlendZ will give you all the information you need. BlendZ works in both Feet and Metres, just choose your preferred flavour of measurement, in 'Preferences', and off you go.
Originally this application was written for the Mac and PC as a tool for the Project Managers of Creative Technology (www.ctinternational.com) and now I have released a mobile version for the Android OS. (Sorry iphone users!) Unlike the desktop version, for Mac and PC, this app doesn't draw out the full grids, but you are able to e-mail the calculations sheet to yourself or someone else as a '.pdf'.
Currently BlendZ only works out the stuff for a single row or column of projectors, at some point in the near future I plan to expand it to calculate projection arrays.