OpenLP stands for “Open Source Lyrics Projection” and is presentation software developed for churches to provide a single easy to use interface for the projection needs of a typical worship service.
OpenLP has searchable databases of songs and Bible verses allowing them to be projected instantly or saved in a pre-prepared order of service file. Themes allow for a variety of presentation options and allow you to add attractive visuals to enhance your presentations. PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentations, videos and audio files can be run from within the program removing the need to switch between different programs. Alert messages can be displayed so the nursery or car park stewards can notify the congregation easily.
The following functions are supported:
- Select Address and Port of running OpenLP instance.
- View all items in a service.
- Change the slide of a live item
- Make a new item in a service live.
- Search of item in databases
- Add to service or directly live
Just start a video and invite others to add their own clips. JumpCam instantly stitches everything together into a single, beautiful movie.
Add filters and music to all the moments of your life: birthdays, concerts, parties, weddings...or just hanging out with your friends.
And yes, JumpCam is free. Invite your friends as Co-Stars today. The more the merrier!
TIME's Top 10 Apps of 2013
Featured by Google Play in Week 1
#1 in Mashable’s 7 Apps You Don't Want To Miss
“It’s a really simple and snappy process.” -TechCrunch
• Share your group video with the click of a button to: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Email or SMS
• Import multiple clips instantly from your existing Gallery
• Free exclusive JumpCam filters, including: Vintage, Projector, and Black & White
• Easily edit clip order, filters, and music in the app
• Add your music or choose from dozens of free soundtracks, like: Celebrate, Dub Drop, Bluegrass, Swagger, and more
• Full privacy control. Choose who can see and add to your videos: Everyone, Friends, or Unlisted
• Front and rear camera compatibility
• Full-featured Web access at jumpcam.com
• Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/jumpcamapp
• Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/jumpcam
• Need help? Email email@example.com
Users can find us:stabilize,cameo,fam,highlight,snapshot,timeline,collab,clip,motion,film,collage,file,scene,surprise
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Model #: SM-N900S, SM-N900K, SM-N900L)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
I wrote BlendZ to save me time working-out and re-calculating the math for large, widescreen, overlapping (blending) projectors, to make up screens larger than a single projector's image. If you need to work out the math for a wide screen projection surface using multiple projectors BlendZ is for you.
To begin all you need to know is the desired width and height of the projection surface, the native chip resolution of the projectors (or output resolution of the source device) you are planning to use, and the number of projectors you think you need. Then, BlendZ will give you all the information you need. BlendZ works in both Feet and Metres, just choose your preferred flavour of measurement, in 'Preferences', and off you go.
Originally this application was written for the Mac and PC as a tool for the Project Managers of Creative Technology (www.ctinternational.com) and now I have released a mobile version for the Android OS. (Sorry iphone users!) Unlike the desktop version, for Mac and PC, this app doesn't draw out the full grids, but you are able to e-mail the calculations sheet to yourself or someone else as a '.pdf'.
Currently BlendZ only works out the stuff for a single row or column of projectors, at some point in the near future I plan to expand it to calculate projection arrays.
Flash back into one of the most captivating adventures of all time, and bring Pokemon with you everywhere!
Trick your friends with this set of fx and sounds, and take a trip to memory lane with this awesome Pokemon!
This application is based on the first generation of Pokemon games (Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Yellow). Sounds are from the first GameBoy Pokemon games.
This free Pokemon soundboard includes:
- Pokemon sounds : The Starters
- Pokemon sounds : Electric
- Pokemon sounds : Combat
- Pokemon sounds : Rock
- Pokemon sounds : Normal
- Pokemon sounds : Ground
- Pokemon sounds : Grass
- Pokemon sounds : Fire (NEW!)
- Pokemon sounds : Psychic (NEW!)
- Pokemon main theme
- Pokemon in-game sounds (cycling, Pokemon whistle, evolution... and so much more!)
This will keep getting richer and richer... Stay tuned!
- Set your favorite sound as notification
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
Make videos easily by Video maker. A completely free open source video editing and authoring software.
Video maker is fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.
Video editing can only be run on some of the specific equipment above , if your device is not running the software , we apologize .
Trim , split , capture video frames ... the video editing software provides the following features :
- Trim your video clip creation ;
- The intermediate portion is removed from the video ;
- Your video file is split into two separate video clips ;
- Video effects ( fade in / fade out , gray tone , negative , slow-motion ) ;
- Insert background music to video ;
- Find video frames ;
- Play the video clip ;
- Multiple pictures as slide show movies ;
- Export you have to make a good video .
- Share your video to YouTube . As long as you export the video , it will stored in sd card "Movies" folder. then you can share to YouTuBe.
- "Video maker Pro Free" development based on Android open source library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
SPB TV is an Android Developer Challenge winner in Media category with more than 15 million users worldwide.
SPB TV Features:
A wide selection of public TV channels
Intuitive and friendly UI
Quick channel preview
Integrated TV guide
Fast channels launch and switching
Adaptive Network Bandwidth support
High Quality streams
Channel Store with Categories
Search by keyword
Please note that SPB TV content is offered for free. Therefore, some channels may not be available in all regions.
Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Live TV, World channels, TV viewer, Mobile TV, Streaming, Online TV, HD
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
With Acer Video you can watch videos stored on your computer from any of your devices over a wireless or mobile network.
Plus, this application is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Works with any pocket BLU® enabled Blu-ray™ disc (including Fast Five, Despicable Me, Robin Hood, Get Him to the Greek, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Jurassic Park, Bridesmaids, The Office, X-Men, House, Black Swan, and Rio), together with a PS3™ or other internet-connected Blu-ray™ player.
pocket BLU® works seamlessly with your network connected Blu-ray™ player over Wi-Fi, and offers the following nifty components:
• Access exclusive content – Virtual Garage, Behind the Scenes, Scene Explorer, Take Control – on your Android tablet anytime, anywhere! (Note: These features are now available on Fast Five only).
• Digital Copies of select movies can be transferred to the pocket BLU device® from the Blu-ray disc or internet via a Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Digital Copy is not supported on rooted devices because of security reasons.
• Provides optimized layout for Android tablets.
• A remote control that operates all on disc features (Playback, Hierarchical menus, Chat, Registration, and Color Key functionalities).
• A graphical timeline that appears when the device is held in landscape mode, allowing users to instantly access any point in the movie. For select movie titles, view the chapter thumbnails right on the Timeline. Double click to view more information and access the chapter instantly.
• A cross studio content listing of available Blu-ray™ titles where select bonus content (Featurettes, Deleted Scenes, Short Films, etc) can be streamed to the device.
• A pop up keyboard that makes all on disc data entry easy and intuitive.
• Rate and Post to Facebook: rate the movie or bonus content from pocket BLU®, and add your own personal comment and post it to your Facebook wall to share it with your friends.
• Now Playing: for select movies, instantly view information on currently playing chapters.
Requirements: OS 1.6+, pocket BLU™ enabled disc, BD-Live enabled Blu-ray™ player, Wi-Fi connection
It has NO visible interface elements, so you can scrub videos or choose new ones using gestures alone, without hinting to your audience that you are using a video player. (No pesky seek bars, play buttons, etc.)
NOTE: This application does not include any videos! You will have to add your own VJ clips to the SD card before you can use it!
* BEFORE STARTING, add your video files to the SD card in their own directory. The default is "/sdcard/vj_vids/".
* The videos must all be encoded so Android can read them. As of this writing they must be .MP4 or .3GP files encoded with the H.264 AVC codec.
For more information on video formats, see the end of this document, or visit: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
* Tap the screen once to play the next video. It will loop until you tap again.
* Slide your finger back and forth horizontally to seek/scrub the video. The leftmost position is the beginning of the video, the rightmost the end.
* Slide your finger vertically to a position and let go. It will load the video file in roughly that position.
e.g.: if you have 5 videos in the queue, and you slide your finger to the vertical middle of the screen, it will load the 3rd video. If you slide it all the way to the bottom, it will load the 5th (last) video. Sliding to the top will load the 1st video.
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
SUGGESTED VIDEO CODEC:
To get the minimum amount of lag when scrubbing and loading videos, the key is to use a low framerate and low resolution.
According to the Android docs, the recommended low-quality settings for encoding your videos for Android are:
* Video codec: H.264 Baseline Profile
* Video resolution 176 x 144 px (320x240 also works)
* Video frame rate 12 fps
* Video bitrate 56 Kbps (up to 500Kbps)
* Audio codec AAC-LC (no sound is even better)
* Audio channels 1 (mono)
* Audio bitrate 24 Kbps
Please email me with any suggestions or questions.
-Auto-scan of all wired Roku devices, manual scan for wireless devices
-Navigate directly to any channel using Channel button (New)
-Supports multiple Roku players
-New Back, Info & Replay buttons
-Landscape & portrait
-Fast text entry
-Home screen widget
-Multiple Skins (New: custom skins)
-Access to hidden functions (set bit rate, secret menu). See Extras menu.
To use your own custom image as a background skin, copy any image into the RokuRemote folder in your SD card. The image name must be one of the following: Custom1.jpg, Custom2.jpg or Custom3.jpg. You can then select Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3 for your skin in Device Preferences. If you select a custom image from the preferences screen that doesn’t exist, the default skin will be used. The bundled images are 320 by 480 pixels, but any image should work and scale to fit the screen.
*** Troubleshooting ***
If you see lag between the app and the Roku, please restart your phone/tablet and the Roku. This will resolve 95% of issues. Should only need to do this every once in a while.
PLEASE - if you have connectivity problems, visit the troubleshooting section of this page:
You can even try the connectivity test before you buy.
NOTE: NOT designed to work with Roku SoundBridge, only the Roku Player.
Requires WIFI access, see help menu for details. Please email me with any connectivity issues.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,