Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
- Full multi-layer support
- Robust Lasso Selection System
- Custom Brushes
- Smudge/Dodge/Burn tools
- Photo Importing
- Multitouch zooming + panning
Follow Canvas on twitter!
Note: The lite version only allows 2 layers and brushes.
Please consider downloading "Doodledroid Donate" to support development and testing of this app.
SAMPLES AT: www.LittleSunSoftware.com
Doodle, wherever you happen to be. Doodledroid is so easy and powerful that it won't stand between you and your imagination.
- Works great on big tablets and tiny phones!
- Pressure Sensitivity (most devices, works with/without a pen)
- 6 Tools (Brush, Pen, Pencil, Crayon, Eraser, Smudge)
- Simulated brush strokes with texture selection
- Landscape, Portrait and Auto modes
- Eraser button support for HTC pens
- Pinch to pan/zoom
- Full featured color palette
- Import/Share/Save/Save a copy/Open
Please send me your doodles so that I can feature them at my site at...
This is the Pro version of Scribbler. The free version has all the same functionality but is supported by advertisements on some screens and tags saved and shared images with promotional text at the bottom left.
Scribbler is a touch drawing and finger painting app for Android devices.
Fully customize the color, shadow, transparency, blur and shape of your paint brush. Select from several pre-loaded background images, or use the built in color picker to select any color imaginable. Or, select one of several preset templates including background and brush settings.
Images can be saved in four resolution settings and three size settings as PNG or JPG files for storage on your SD card and easy sharing via email, MMS, and your favorite photo sharing sites including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
Create and save images for wallpaper and contacts.
Feature rich and easy to use.
Great for kids, artists, or just killing time!
modo® is the unique, artist-friendly 3D software from The Foundry that combines modelling, sculpting, painting, rendering and animation functionality in a fused workflow. modo is at the centre of a worldwide community of artists and designers working in package design, game development, film and broadcast, architectural and design visualization, advertising and education. modo accelerates the creation of world-class models and ultra-high-quality renderings, while providing a highly intuitive working environment that encourages “artistic flow”. Ready-to-use content and intuitive online documentation flattens the learning curve.
Look around for names or areas, motifs or techniques – or scroll through the list of artists. Create your own page of favourites.
Produced by Illustrator Centre and financed by the National Swedish Arts Council.
Free How to Oil Paint Videos from YouTube
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
*4 presets brushes.
*1 Undo/Do. (it will increase with updates)
*full screen work space.
*Multi-Window Support for Samsung users.
*ability to save your drawings as PNG picture.
Create digital paintings with your fingers or a stylus.
Simple and intuitive interface, easily change color, brush or paint mode.
Choose from many different brushes, adjust opacity and brush size.
Includes tools such as mirror painting, eraser, color pick and undo.
Pinch to zoom and move the image on the screen.
Open, edit and save to the device gallery including camera pictures.
Lite version with no ads, a small watermark will be added to the saved images.
For any issues or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Tap an Orb to change its colour. If it's next to orbs of the new colour, they pop!
-- Connect large groups of orbs to hit big scores!
-- Great for those dull moments of the day!
BUY NOW to get:
-- 3 new environments!
-- 2 unique orb types!
-- access to SWARM leaderboards!
Popping is a great casual alternative to the match three games flooding the market. It's simplicity and no commitment game play makes it a great way to fill the time when you don't have much time to fill. Getting good combo's rely on planning ahead and waiting for opportunity to drop! If you're not sure you'll like the game, try out this Demo version first!
... Well, Get Popping!
• Tap an Orb to change its colour. If it's next to orbs of the new colour, they pop!
• Connect large groups of orbs to hit big scores!
• Play in 5 different environments and encounter 3 unique orb types!
• Great for those dull moments of the day!
• Login with SWARM to submit scores to the global leader boards!
Popping is a great casual alternative to the match three games flooding the market. It's simplicity and no commitment game play makes it a great way to fill the time when you don't have much time to fill. Getting good combo's rely on planning ahead and waiting for opportunity to drop! If you're not sure you'll like the game, try out the Demo version first!
... Well, Get Popping!