Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
- Full multi-layer support
- Robust Lasso Selection System
- Custom Brushes
- Smudge/Dodge/Burn tools
- Photo Importing
- Multitouch zooming + panning
Follow Canvas on twitter!
Note: The lite version only allows 2 layers and brushes.
Please consider downloading "Doodledroid Donate" to support development and testing of this app.
SAMPLES AT: www.LittleSunSoftware.com
Doodle, wherever you happen to be. Doodledroid is so easy and powerful that it won't stand between you and your imagination.
- Works great on big tablets and tiny phones!
- Pressure Sensitivity (most devices, works with/without a pen)
- 6 Tools (Brush, Pen, Pencil, Crayon, Eraser, Smudge)
- Simulated brush strokes with texture selection
- Landscape, Portrait and Auto modes
- Eraser button support for HTC pens
- Pinch to pan/zoom
- Full featured color palette
- Import/Share/Save/Save a copy/Open
Please send me your doodles so that I can feature them at my site at...
Pressure sensitivity that works with most Android devices: As more of your finger or capacitive stylus touches the glass, Markers will draw a thicker line. NOTE: It may take a minute or two of continuous drawing for Markers to adjust to your device’s touch panel, so be patient! (If your device has an active stylus, like the Galaxy Note or HTC Flyer, the true stylus pressure will be used instead.)
Multitouch painting: Two fingers make two lines, three make three, and so on, up to the limits of your device (typically 5 simultaneous touches for phones and 10 for tablets).
Kid-friendly interface: Every pen size and color is on-screen; multitouch drawing means accidental touches (such as kid hands on the edges of the display) won't prevent any little fingers from painting.
Plays well with others: Share your drawings to other apps, and share images into Markers to draw on top of them.
[New in 1.2] Pan and zoom: By far the #1 most requested Markers feature! Tap the hand tool to switch into zoom mode; use one finger to scroll and two to zoom.
[New in 1.2] Adjustable brushes: Longpress a brush and drag to adjust the minimum and maximum widths.
[New in 1.2] Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive mode: When you tap the Markers icon to hide the palettes, the status and navigation bars hide too; you can use the entire screen to draw. Tap the icon to show everything again.
Questions? Bugs? Ideas? Click “Email Developer” below.
Got a great drawing to share with the world? Share it with +Markers on Google+: http://dsandler.org/markers/+
Markers is open source software; the code is available here: http://dsandler.org/markers
Thanks for all your kind words and support! ♥
Why is my drawing all black when I save it to Gallery? — The drawing is actually on a transparent background, so you're seeing Gallery's black background through it. When you load it back into Markers or send it to another app, you'll see that the drawing is intact. If you'd prefer an opaque background, longpress on a color swatch in the palette to set the paper color.
What's up with the pressure sensitivity on my device? — See http://code.google.com/p/markers-for-android/wiki/DeviceSupport for known issues about individual devices.
You can also enjoy watching the drawing process of other artists and interact with them by drawing image comments.
Subscribing to your favorite artists and sharing their drawings are easy and fun to do.
You can make drawing friends around the world and communicate in images.
1. Store your drawing forever
Drawings and the drawing processes are securely stored in our web server.
Therefore, you can keep the drawings forever without having to worry about losing them in space.
2. Make friends by drawings
You can subscribe to other people’s gallery and make friends using drawing notes.
3. Enjoy watching moving images and learn how to draw.
Not only you can enjoy watching the drawing processes, you can also watch animations drawn in flip book style.
Come and interact by drawings with SketchPAN.
Thank you very much.
For basic drawing needs Android users might remember utilizing MS Paint, MacPaint, or Tux Paint and even the old school blackboard with chalk and eraser, which was replaced by the more recent whiteboard with sharpie markers. This APP will give your Android mobile device the power to draw anything you can imagine or are trying to convey to another person anywhere in the world! Draw art or simple text! Use for business, fun, artistic expression, and more! Easy simple to use GUI allows even kids to use the whiteboard providing endless hours of drawing play fun!
WHITEBOARD COLOR PRO FEATURES;
- Brush Diameter Selection!
- Brush Color Selection!
- Background Matte Color Selection! (Touch a color for two seconds to change background matte color.)
- Brush Hardness Selection!
- Multi-Touch Painting!
- Fullscreen Mode!
- Load Any Image To Draw On Using Imported Images As Templates Or Base Layer!
- Undo Up To 10 Brush Strokes!
- Easily Erase Complete Whiteboard!
- Zoom and Pan Allow Easy Detailing To Create Awesome Colorful Realistic Artwork!
- Simple To Use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Save Whiteboard Creations! (.PNG)
- Share Whiteboard Creations! Plays Well With Other Android Apps!
THIS APP IS AD FREE, CONTAINS NO VIRUSES, NO MALWARE, NO SPYWARE, AND NO ADVERTISMENTS OF ANY KIND!
Please contact us via our website http://www.androidputing.com with any bugs, questions, or suggestions about this APP, please include the device specifications: Brand, Model, and Android Version.
You must have Android 2.0 API level 5 (Eclair) or higher version level to run this APP. This app requires pressure/size touch support, if your device does not have this feature the APP will not work.
It will take two minutes of continuous drawing for the APP to adjust to your device’s touch sensors.
The Nexus 7 on rare occasions reports high pressure values briefly, causing very broad “drips” along the drawn stroke. A simple solution to this problem is to use the “Undo Arrow” button and draw the stroke again.
Known Issues DO NOT INSTALL if your device is listed as there are known issues with it.
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
For more Android Apps please see our website: http://www.androidputing.com
This app is Open Source under the Apache License Version 2.0, the license and the source code are available at our website: http://www.androidputing.com
Search or browse categories from:
- Google Images
- Upload images from your gallery
- Share or save images as wallpaper
- Create streams to store favorite images
- Wall to wall layouts
- Narrow your search by a wide range of criteria (color filters, image type, relevance, ...etc)
- Pulls together images from multiple sources into one stream
**The free version is ad-supported**
-- Tap an Orb to change its colour. If it's next to orbs of the new colour, they pop!
-- Connect large groups of orbs to hit big scores!
-- Great for those dull moments of the day!
BUY NOW to get:
-- 3 new environments!
-- 2 unique orb types!
-- access to SWARM leaderboards!
Popping is a great casual alternative to the match three games flooding the market. It's simplicity and no commitment game play makes it a great way to fill the time when you don't have much time to fill. Getting good combo's rely on planning ahead and waiting for opportunity to drop! If you're not sure you'll like the game, try out this Demo version first!
... Well, Get Popping!
• Tap an Orb to change its colour. If it's next to orbs of the new colour, they pop!
• Connect large groups of orbs to hit big scores!
• Play in 5 different environments and encounter 3 unique orb types!
• Great for those dull moments of the day!
• Login with SWARM to submit scores to the global leader boards!
Popping is a great casual alternative to the match three games flooding the market. It's simplicity and no commitment game play makes it a great way to fill the time when you don't have much time to fill. Getting good combo's rely on planning ahead and waiting for opportunity to drop! If you're not sure you'll like the game, try out the Demo version first!
... Well, Get Popping!