- Myanmar font(Zawgyi) embedded (* do not need to install Myanmar font*)
- Secure Chat
- All basic chat application features.
- you can see the source code on https://github.com/joewin/ChatForMyanmar.
**We use third-party advertisement provider (Admob) to display paid advertisement in our app. Which may lead to external websites..
Tested on android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2
** if you cannot see messages in inbox, go to application manager, after that choose email 4 mm and click clear data button. After all restart the app.**
**We use third-party advertisement provider (AdMob(Google)) to display paid advertisement in our app. Which may lead to external websites..
Special Credit- K9 https://github.com/k9mail/k-9
C Spire Emergency Alerts allows C Spire customers who do not have WEA compatible smartphones to receive WEA text notifications in the event local or national emergencies such as tsunamis, earthquakes, severe weather and Amber Alerts. If you’re located in an affected area or travel into one while the WEA alert is active, you’ll receive free notification messages tailored for your local area. The WEA system is local to the county level, so you won’t receive messages that don’t apply to you.
C Spire Emergency Alerts requires a non-WEA compatible smartphone running Android 2.1 or higher. If your phone is WEA compatible, you don’t need to install this app.
See a list of WEA compatible phones and find out more about WEA at http://cspire.com/cmas
Due to changes in Google Voice, this app will be switching to a different provider to make and receive calls. You can find the most up to date information on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/snrb.labs
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
** NOTE ** GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- Google Voice℠ is a call enhancement service which will not route emergency (911) calls.
- All calls are subject to Google Voice℠ calling rates. Currently calls within the US & Canada are free. Complete rate information can be found https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/rates. Rates are subject to change at any time by Google, Inc.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
This product uses the Iksemel XML parser and Jabber protocol library. The use of the Iksemel library is governed by the GNU Lesser General Public License. The details of licensing terms and condtions for GNU Lesser GPL are available here (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html).
Speex is used for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
*This application works with your enterprise’s PLDT UCaaS subscription.
- FREE and unlimited calls to and from PLDT landlines nationwide
- FREE and unlimited calls to and from another PLDT heyU
- Discounted call rates to Smart, Talk&Text and Sun at P5.00/min
- PLDT’s lowest IDD rates at P1.50/minute to US, Canada and Hawaii
Visit www.pldthome.com/heyu or call 101-8647 for more information.
Mo+ is packed with features:
- Free calls and text to any phone numbers in US & Canada
- Free calls and text to any other Mo+ users world wide
- High-quality voice calls
- Live walkie talkie with friends
- Multimedia messages
- Set your favorite wallpapers
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
Traveling overseas? Take your device with you and call and text US numbers for FREE on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming costs. Call and text for FREE using a WiFi connection or cellular data (3G/4G/LTE).
• Get a FREE unique, local U.S. phone number for your Android device
• Get FREE texting with your device to U.S. phone numbers
• Get FREE inbound calls with your device
• Get up to 20 FREE outbound call minutes per month to U.S. phone numbers (with the option to purchase more minutes as needed)
• Get UNLIMITED, FREE Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world
* Link your Facebook account and/or your carrier phone number (via SMS) to get additional FREE outbound call minutes each month and virtually unlimited FREE texting and inbound call minutes
• Call and text for FREE using WiFi when you don't have cell coverage
• Stop paying too much for cell minutes and text messages
SPECIAL NOTE TO EXISTING TALKATONE FOR GOOGLE VOICE USERS: Talkatone will continue to support Google Voice users until May 15, 2014. After May 15, 2014 Talkatone users will no longer be able to access Google Voice through Talkatone because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing Talkatone for Google Voice users to consider switching to the new Talkatone service, the features of which are described above, prior to May 15, 2014 to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted transition. Happy Talking!
More info: www.talkatone.com
• Send text, voice, picture, and video messages
• Free calls, no hidden fees or ads
• Group calls with 25 people
• Push-to-talk voice messages
Q: Does the other person need to have Talkray installed?
A: Yes, please tell your friends about Talkray.
Q: Can I add people to an ongoing call?
A: Yes! Click the ‘Add Participant’ button.
Q: Does Talkray use voice minutes or texts from my phone’s plan?
A: No, Talkray only uses data to provide free calls and messages.
• Featured worldwide by Google in Staff's Pick! Named "Top Developer" by Google!
• All the emoji you can handle!
• Share privately with your friends.
• Send text, voice messages, pictures and videos, even during a live call!
• Remember the 90’s, when pagers were a thing? Yep, we’re bringing that back.
• Doodle and add effects to photos. Show your artistry!
• Couldn’t answer a group call? No problem, join an ongoing group call with one click.
• See who is speaking - no more confusion about who is talking in a conference (group) call.
• Free international calls and chats to and from anywhere in the world. (Both parties need to install Talkray)
• Push notifications to instantly get your messages
• Ditch SMS, text with Talkray.
Your contacts don't even need to have the app or an internet connection.
*UppTalk gives you a real phone number*
Be prepared to say goodbye to your carrier.
*No more missed calls*
Receive calls on any device, even with just wifi.
*Ultra cheap international calls*
We bring you the best rates in more than 200 countries.
*Earn free credits to make international calls*
Easy to recharge. Just invite a friend, or watch a video.
*Call, chat and group chat with millions of UppTalk users worldwide for free*
With group chat and VoIP technology, we offer you a full and limitless communication experience.
*Talk with multimedia*
Because it's not all about the words, UppTalk offers you high-quality features in sharing pictures, videos, location, audio and more.
We are more than happy to answer your questions via www.UppTalk.com, twitter @UppTalk or in Facebook facebook.com/upptalkapp so please get in touch!
If you or a loved one ever walk through a dark alley, travel abroad or just need to alert someone of your whereabouts - this button will simplify explaining exactly where you are. Help can come faster and within GPS accuracy.
Emergency Button will only work if you're in a place with reception to at least send the SMS text message or email.
The widget can be added to your homescreen by home->menu button->add->Widgets->Emergency. The widget has 2 buttons and you have to press both within 5 seconds to make the app fire the distress signal. The double button is designed to minimize false positives.
None of your information is stored or saved by Andluck. This project is open source (BSD) and hosted on google code: http://code.google.com/p/emergencybutton/ so you can see exactly what's inside if you wish.
Disclaimer: this app is presented as is with no guarantee whatsoever. It won't work without reception or connectivity. You must make alternative communications arrangements to ensure that you can make emergency calls if needed. Please remember that Emergency Button by itself doesn't do emergency calls to any type of hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care unit or any type of emergency services.
Please feel free to email your thoughts, problems, ideas, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the most out of your postpaid with the Pocket SUN SHOP! Avail of the latest promos and subscribe to the most value-packed Add-ons thru user friendly menus. Just click, click, click and request for UNLIMITED TEXTS, UNLIMITED INTERNET, and UNLIMITED LANDLINE with no stress, no hassle, no messy keywords and no waiting in line! Just download this app and get all you ever wanted from your postpaid plan and more with the POCKET SUN SHOP!
Here’s what this app can do for you
• Call and Text Promos
• Mobile Internet Plans and Loads
• International Services Add-ons
• Download Value Added Services
• Give-a-Load made easy, no more keywords!
• Request for Bill Balance
• Sign up for SUN Online Bill
• Contact SUN Cellular via hotline and E-mail
• Links to the SUN Cellular Facebook, twitter
• Links to Local and International News headlines
Free HD Voice and Video Calls between Android and other platforms
Turn your Android Tablet into a Phone!
TextMe is a cross-platform messaging application that allows you to send text messages (real sms) to any phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE. Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them, including FREE CALLS and FREE VIDEO CALLS between Android and other platforms. So Sign up, share TextMe with your friends and start a call or a video chat for free. Of course, you can also text them for free!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to any number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE from your Android Phone or Android Tablet
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to more than 100 countries using your credits.
- Enjoy Free HD Voice and Video Calls to other TextMe users
- Watch videos to earn free calling minutes to any phone number in the United States , Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, China, Pakistan, Philippines, India, France, Germany, UK, Turkey and many others (1)
- Get your own TextMe phone number, receive and send SMS messages from your TextMe number and place and receive calls from your TextMe phone number
- Easily find your Facebook friends on TextMe and Chat, Call and Video Chat with them for free
- Send and Receive large pictures & videos from Android to any device
- Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
- Super easy video messaging
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
- Earn free rewards just by using the application (Pocket Change)
- Get notified when your message is delivered and read by your friend
- Receive your TextMe messages on Google Glass and Pebble watch
- Login with Google +
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Overall speed and performance of the app
- Super simple sign up
- Push Notifications for new messages: never miss an important text!
- Free Voice messages
(1) Countries that can be called from TextMe include: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, UK, Uruguay, Venezuela
* Limitations apply:
- Offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Calls to some carriers or some territories within the 20 countries may not be included in this offer
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
* Please note that this app is optimised for Android Smartphones and not for tablets.
The assistance function can help you to call the emergency numbers of Europe countries, USA, Canada, Russia, India, Brazil... when you are really in a bad situation. It will save your life anytime.
Also, with the Viber app that you'll download for free from this application, you can call, send messages with photos worldwide for free to all users who installed the same Viber app. It can even send invitations to your contacts so that they can download the app for free and save them their money.
You'll make and receive Free calls with HD sound quality, stay always online to receive calls and messages. It's really free.
You can download other top apps in different categories like Paris eGuides to discover Paris from your hand and to get discounts when you travel... We included some free videos about Paris showing an example of a discovery trip inside the city from home.
You may download PARIS eGUIDES app to discover more famous quarters of Paris as if you are there... at a little price instead of 15 € which is the normal price of the package of Paris eGuides vol.1, vol.2 vol.3 (18 MP3 tracks and 18 video tours with maps).
Download the app now and get access to the top apps regularly from your mobile.
A useful application for the following scenarios:
- Business continuity
- Urgent notifications from friends or family
- Disaster notifications - Earthquakes, flood alerts and security threats
The application listens out to specially formatted SMS messages - when triggered, the app can alert you one of three ways:
Green Alert - This alert simply displays a popup message from the sender.
Yellow Alert - This alert will vibrate until dismissed, allowing you to be quietly notified of an urgent matter.
Red Alert - This alert will alert you with a loud alarm and vibration until dismissed, even if the device is on silent with media volume turned down.
To trigger the rules, the sender or automated alert system needs to be aware of the text to add at the beginning of the SMS message:
**redalert**, **yellowalert**, or **greenalert**. Any text sent after the alert status will be displayed in the popup on the screen. See the screenshots for example.
The app is also intelligent - if you have a headset plugged in, it will use the current volume so you aren't deafened! Without headphones, the alert will play at full volume through the speaker, ensuring you won't miss an alert.
Please Note: Other apps that intercept SMS messages may affect the alert - please test on your device after installation to ensure it is working with your set up.
More from developer
* Compiles the telephone numbers of Departments and selected Bureaus of the Philippine government for easy-access calling through your mobile phones
* Also includes the National Emergency Number 117
* Connects you to just one of the main telephone number (or trunkline) of the offices listed
* Telephone numbers are lifted from the Official Gazette (http://www.gov.ph) which is maintained by the Office of the President of the Philippines
IMPORTANT: This app does not offer FREE calls; Standard calling rates apply through your mobile service provider.
Listed Offices: Emergency 117, MMDA, GSIS, SSS, BOC, BIR, DA, DAR, DBM, DepEd, DOE, DENR, DOF, DFA, DOH, DILG, DOJ, DOLE, DND, DPWH, DOST, DSWD, DOT, DTI, DOTC