Block your notes with a password if you desire, or choose when sync, or even more!
Got-IT! has a shortcut to quickly write new notes, or quickly get a list, and a fully resizable widget with many customizations.
Easy, coloured, unique.
★★ Key Features
This is the official app for the cloud-based zendone.com service:
- Sync your GTD system with your Android device
- Work offline. Your data will be synced as soon as you have connection to Internet
- Focus on what you have to do now and check off completed actions
- Edit and manage your whole system of actions
- Manage actions with due date and recurring actions and have them synced with Google Calendar, bidirectionally
- Beautiful design and textures.
We have a vibrant community of users passionate about zendone, GTD and productivity. You are invited to participate: http://community.zendone.com. Have a look at what other users are saying:
- "the best gtd application i've found!"
- "Using the app for 25 days now, and I love it more each day!"
- "Perfect... Evernote is great for getting things in, but finally something to meaningfully get things out!"
- ... check more praises at: https://getsatisfaction.com/zendone/praise/recent
Capturing thoughts whenever they occur and confidently drilling down to the thing you should be doing right now is at the heart of Nirvana — freeing your mind to be in the moment and focused on the task at hand.
This app is the mobile extension of the critically acclaimed, cloud-based Nirvanahq.com desktop app — the trusted system of thousands around the world, always in-sync, and now always with you.
Principles of GTD® methodology will help make your life organized: create tasks and subtasks (todo) lists with clearly defined outcome, dates and contexts, view them and Get Things Done!
- Create your tasks (projects) and subtasks (todos)
- Organise lists by projects and contexts
- Set start/end dates so only actual tasks to be displayed
- Filter and sort your tasks by dates and contexts
- Search for tasks
- Import and export your tasks
- View all history of what was done!
To be done:
- Synchronization of tasks' lists or contexts between different devices.
- Desktop widgets
- Everyday notifications
Special thanks to:
- Mark J.
We still working on this app, so any feedback is more than welcome!