You can register as fixed working hours and flexible.
You have a great overview of all the days and months spent working (hours, overtime, earned money, holidays ... )
You can set up multiple profiles if you have more work or projects at once.
Important is the first set when creating a profile.
When you forget to turn in / out you can manually edit directly from the report.
Working time has a widget which makes the check in/out easy.
Export data in CSV format by email for an excel treatment.
A question / improvement: Piccajulien@gmail.com
Internet access required for sending the emails.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
* The concept is simple, when you start doing a repetitive task, you do so efficiently for a few iterations. After that, it is easy to slow down, get distracted, or start procrastinating. To keep your attention focused, interval timer calculates the average speed of your first few iterations (alternatively, you can set this time), then compares subsequent iterations to that average. The screen is yellow at the start, and will turn increasingly green as you do well, or conversely increasingly red as you do worse.
It will calculate your daily income and your weekly by entering the amount of money you get per hour.
App uses your current calendar. If you don't have one installed it will crash.
You can either disable calendar updates or download one.
After changing currency you need to reset app in order to update it.
- Income report based on money per hour you set
- Weekly sum of your income
- Auto / Manual reset every Monday
- Auto generated events on your calendar with your work's duration
- You can disable auto-reset so you can track your months or years
- 4 different currencies
- Simple Layout
- Custom titles for your calendar
- Update button to check current income and time worked while still working
- Shake to reset option
- Synch with your Google Calendar
- Overall report for your time and money
- Real time Money and time report
and much more..
Application in real time (in hours, minutes and seconds) shows the time spent on the task:
- overall time
- for the current month
- for today
It also summarizes the total time worked in the current month and today.
List of tasks
- You can sort by alphabet, frequency and time of use.
- Unused tasks can be deactivated, to hide them in the selection list.
Analysis of worked tasks is available in three reports:
- Daily report - a summary of tasks for the time worked each day
- Monthly report - summary of time worked for each month
- Records - the list of work records
For each record you may add a note or you can additionally correct start time and end of work on each task.
- Long click the appropriate records in a report
- Press the button next to the title role in the main screen (for running tasks)
For easy access to the application, it can be placed on the desktop as a widget. According to clicked place on widget, it provide different things:
- Task title - opens a list of tasks - can change the current working task
- Report Icon - displays a window with reports
- Counter Today - opens the main application screen
- Counter Time tasks - Start / stop counter for the selected task.
Note: According to preferences Widget counters can show spent time with seconds. This feature may have a bad impact on battery life.
keywords: time meter, time record, time tracker, time clock, work clock, work hours, time shift, worktime,