Simply enter start, end and a short description and the app tells you how many hours you have worked that day.
Important notes about the widget:
- to use the widget you may have to move the app to the internal memory
- When you start a task and stop it within 2 seconds it will not be saved. This is to avoid 0-minute tasks when you accidently start a task
If you like the app, please rate it. If you would like to have some new feature, just leave a comment, and I will have a look into it.
keywords: work, tracker, worktracker, time, timetracker, track
Hack your brain, mold your mind, and change your life.
The web is full of great sites and blogs by incredibly smart and brilliant people sharing what they know, often for free, to help you get things done, accomplish more, and live a better life. But sometimes that's a problem - there are so many sites it's often hard to tell where to start.
Fedora Nate Studios offers this app as a solution.
In Living and Working Smart, this app will serve as your portal to some of the best reading from the web on those things that can improve your working life as well as your life in general.
Feeds from some of the best blogs and websites on how to stress less, get more done, balance work and life, and in general, live and work smarter not just harder.
Life Hacker, Zen Habits, The Four-Hour Workweek, and many more!
Work Tracker is an Android app that allows you to quickly and efficiently keep track of your daily accomplishments. It makes performance evaluations go much smoother. At the end of the week, you can also send a custom formatted email right to your boss with all your major accomplishments of the week. Your boss will be very impressed with your diligence and productivity week after week. By using Work Tracker, you’re bound to see a raise in no time!
With Work Tracker you can:
1. Keep track of your accomplishments throughout the day
2. Speak to text allows quick entry of a new accomplishment
3. Rank your accomplishments throughout a day for easy sorting and selection
4. Quickly send professional emails weekly with your accomplishments that look great
5. Easily update your resume with all of the accomplishments you have built up
6. Send yourself automatic reminders to add your accomplishments at any time of the day
And More Importantly:
Get paid more while worrying about your job less
Try out Work Tracker Lite for free!