Application spécialement conçue pour les caméras IP VisionCam HEDEN en norme JPEG et H264.
Vous pourrez visualiser et contrôler à distance votre caméra IP en utilisant l'application « VISIONCAM » pour les mobiles munies du système Android.
La version minimum du SDK nécessaire pour le fonctionnement de l'application est Android 2.1.
Cette application est con�ue seulement pour les cam�ras P2P VisionCam HEDEN en norme JPEG.
Vous pourrez visualiser et contr�ler � distance votre cam�ra P2P en utilisant l'application � VISIONCAM � pour les mobiles munies du syst�me Android.
La version minimum du SDK est n�cessaire pour le fonctionnement de l'application sur Android 2.1.
1. Device management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video playback: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot
4. Local video playback
5. System configuration
Right now, only MJPEG cameras are supported, but more will be added soon (MPEG-4, H264).
Main features are :
* Unlimited number of cameras
* Pan, Tilt, Zoom control (PTZ) for many models
* digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without an optical zoom
* Move your camera by just clicking on the image over 8 directions
* Save photos of the current camera
* Patrol operation (horizontal, vertical)
* Brightness, contrast control
* Hi or low resolution to save bandwidth
* Scrollable Dashboard view, to keep an eye on all your cameras
* Ability to choose the cameras shown in the Dashboard
This app is still under development, if you find your camera is not compatible, or some features and missing/not working, just send an email with manufacturer/model and I'll do my best to add/fix it.
Right now, many cameras from the following manufacturers are compatible:
* I Cam
* IP Cam
* Neo CoolCam
* TP Link
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
For more information about IP cameras, please refer to http://www.a-mtk.com
* RTSP H.264 video streaming
* Control camera PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom)
* 4-channel live view
* Free and fluent zoom view of video
* Play audio from cameras.
* Speak to cameras via micphone.
* Notification when an alarm occurs.
* Easy to add cameras by QR code.
* Group Management: Group cameras into groups, 64 groups max.
* Easy live view switch
- Swipe left/right to change cameras in 1-channel view.
- Swipe left/right to change groups in 4-channel view.
- Swipe up/down to change channels of a NVR.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
1. User authority level management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video Control: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot, remote recording etc.
4. Local video playback
5.Map and GPS tracking supported
6. System configuration
More from developer
WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
This app is not really necessary because the Sphero goes to sleep by itself after a few minutes,
If you still like the Sphero to sleep quickly then this app is handy.
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED A SPHERO ROBOTIC BALL TO USE THIS APP. https://www.gosphero.com
This app is actually a kind of Activity Starter component. You can make your own activity with all the fields you have in the Activity Starter component in App Inventor and execute the activity. If you want to learn more about the activity starter component in app inventor or are you looking for example activities, then this app is for you!
In this app you will find example intent activities such as:
-Action and classes to all android settings.
-open, edit and view content such as image, audio, video or a file.
-Search for content on web or phone.
-Call, Dial, Email, SMS, MMS. Pick, Call or edit contact
-Geo-location activities for Google Maps, Street view or other route app.
-Photo and video activities
-Google play and install and uninstall apps activities
-Save text to sdcart, copy text to clipboard. Share text with Whatsapp, Hangouts, Drive, Dropbox, Mega.
-External App inventor tools activity demos for AsUtil, Phone Picker for App Inventor, vkTools
* More about App Inventor maintained by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
* Note that this app has a lot of permissions because it has to be able to do any activity that you can make in app inventor.
* You can also download the source code of this app, see http://code.google.com/p/appinvactivitystarter
I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
Also this app is fun and interesting if you are intrested in OrbBasic programming language. All OrbBasic programs can be exported to the sdcard so you can adjust them.
YOU NEED A SPHERO ROBOTIC BALL TO USE THIS APP.
* Automatically connect to the first Sphero that can be found.
* when bluetooth is off request to turn on.
* Touch a button and Sphero moves autonomously.
* Closing the app or turn off the phone does not stop the program on Sphero.
* Works with OrbBasic programs to control the Sphero.
* All "Go roll" programs have a 5 minute timeout against excessive use.
* Bird sounds button for cats.
* Rainbow colors button.
* Jump button.
* Sleep Sphero button.
* Tips and tricks for your pet
* Export OrbBasic programs from CrazyCats to the sdcard!
* Tap to enlarge status log at the bottom of screen.
Made for Sphero version 2. This means that if you use this app with version 1 the ball will not go that fast,but will work.
the UPnP protocol with the tool from Rapid7.
The protocol UPnP lets computers, printers, and other devices make themselves easily discoverable to a network router. But new research by the security firm Rapid7 shows that it could also let hackers easily discover and exploit those routers, too. And the problem is “universal,” indeed: A wide-ranging scan of the Internet show that it affects as many as 50 million unique devices.
With this app you can test your router and determine whether it is vulnerable to attack.
This app is useful if you have a page or image that you want to automatically refresh. Useful for viewing log files or a webcam picture and even with the development of a mobile site.
This app can be useful if you want to create a url to your webcam or computer. The shorturl to your IP address looks like http://is.gd/uX10Ui
Super handig, super snel en zonder troep, sneller dan de buienrader app!
You can use this app to create lists of, for example, urls, images, videos, tags, code, youtube urls and so on.
*List of demo tags so that you can see what you can do with this tool
*Create list type: numbered, line spacing or comma separated list
*Include start text in list item.
*Include end text in list item.
*See code of the page to quickly determine the start and end text.
*Share the list via, email, Google Drive, SMS or WhatsApp
If you're not looking for a way to create a list of something on the web then this app is not worth downloading.